The Constitution is why you are so Stupid

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Those OPINIONS are just that. Our country will never have a civil war because the sides are divided on politics and not geography.
Wow! You think that, and it is not an opinion, it is something scientific??? :auiqs.jpg: It is a no wonder that you cannot understand the social disorderliness, that we endure, and how it is relative to the "workings" of the government. Do you understand what the government is supposed to do???

US4CC.meme.Toy_Story - Need_More.png

Why do you see a problem in the Separation of Powers?
I recognize errors in the deployment of the Three-part Separation Theory in the American governing system, because I have deliberated a more definitive separation model. It has been a long, yet enlightening, endeavor. I am confident that I have experienced what previous scientists have experienced in their endeavors to reveal the information necessary for the better evolution of Humankind.

I am very confident that the organization of a robust three-level government requires more than just the separation of legislature, executive, and judiciary. In fact, the evolution of the American governing system has revealed that those entities cannot be adequately separated. Each of those entities does a little bit of the other entities' mission (powers). We recognize this in the accusations of activist judges, executive orders (dictator, tyranny), and attempts to change representatives' opinions (political compromise).

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

US4CC.meme.Joker - blood_on_hand.png

US4CC.meme.Change_My_Mind - political_science.png

Last edited:
The three part separation is and has been effective. Government perversion of that system is what has created our problems. Executive Orders are a perversion of the system.
It is not my fault that you cannot critically analyze the Three-part Separation Theory of your own volition. That is why we have science.

I have more respect for the theory than you - I capitalize it.

US4CC.meme.Sam_Elliot - Bipartisan_conspiracy.png

US4CC.meme.Smart_Guy - checks_balances.png

You are not smart enough to figure out the solution. You are stuck in the box - Constitutional Dogma. Thomas Jefferson describes people like you in the Declaration of Independence. Ever heard of that shit? Then read it and understand what the fuck he's talking about. He's talking about you - you dumb fuck!
:auiqs.jpg:

--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

The Three-part Separation Theory lacks a reliable formulation for the subdivision of the three branches. The founders were very much aware of this inadequacy, because it is impossible to not notice the inadequacy when contemplating the design of a government based only on the very simple description of three parts: legislative, executive, and judicial. But what were they to do? The substantiated formula needed to correctly define the subdivision of the three branches has seemingly still not been revealed to the political science field.

The three branches are where most of the control variables for the American Experiment are deployed. The House and Senate, President and Vice-president, and the appointments of the judiciary, are the control variables that the founders devised based on ad hoc theories related to their subsisting governments and technological sophistication.

The founders did not have the information or experience to conjure a better experiment model than what they did deploy, and it has worked reasonably well for the first start-up of the free world. But it cannot be replicated for any other society to advance the free world, much less, last forever for the diversity that the subsisting American society has evolved to.

The governing system is in error, and toleration for the subsequent social disorderliness wanes.

Last edited:
It is not my fault that you cannot critically analyze the Three-part Separation Theory of your own volition. That is why we have science.

I have more respect for the theory than you - I capitalize it.

View attachment 675650

View attachment 675646

You are not smart enough to figure out the solution. You are stuck in the box - Constitutional Dogma. Thomas Jefferson describes people like you in the Declaration of Independence. Ever heard of that shit? Then read it and understand what the fuck he's talking about. He's talking about you - you dumb fuck!
:auiqs.jpg:

The Three-part Separation Theory lacks a reliable formulation for the subdivision of the three branches. The founders were very much aware of this inadequacy, because it is impossible to not notice the inadequacy when contemplating the design of a government based only on the very simple description of three parts: legislative, executive, and judicial. But what were they to do? The substantiated formula needed to correctly define the subdivision of the three branches has seemingly still not been revealed to the political science field.

The three branches are where most of the control variables for the American Experiment are deployed. The House and Senate, President and Vice-president, and the appointments of the judiciary, are the control variables that the founders devised based on ad hoc theories related to their subsisting governments and technological sophistication.

The founders did not have the information or experience to conjure a better experiment model than what they did deploy, and it has worked reasonably well for the first start-up of the free world. But it cannot be replicated for any other society to advance the free world, much less, last forever for the diversity that the subsisting American society has evolved to.

The governing system is in error, and toleration for the subsequent social disorderliness wanes.
Run along moon lover. You are not looking for reasoned debate, you posted click bait and a bunch of irrelevant memes. Followed by personal attacks.

Forum List

Back