J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Still ignoring the obvious eh leftist ?? Biden is the worst President this country has ever had, and the fall out will go on for year's and year's before we recover in the world after it all.

How bad Biden is has no bearing on Trump. This is what you worshipers will never understand. Pointing to Biden and saying how much he sucks does not make Trump any better

As long as you have Biden, we are the one's who are laughing at you for voting such an idiot into office. LOL

I did not vote for Biden, last time I voted for Dem was in 1992.

I do not support the duopoly.

Here's something you believe without any evidence: "Diversity is our strength"

Always funny how demtards claim the importance of diversity until it actually COMES to HAVING real diversity in our government, our institutions and our schools. There is nothing the left hates and fears more than diversity of ideas, opinions and goals. It is always THEIR way or the highway.

No, he cited your attitude and the tone of your past posts. Now you provide one that declares your political stand.

Yeah, he made up.

How bad Biden is has no bearing on Trump. This is what you worshipers will never understand. Pointing to Biden and saying how much he sucks does not make Trump any better

I did not vote for Biden, last time I voted for Dem was in 1992.

I do not support the duopoly.
Oh but Trump's relevant and Biden isn't eh leftist ??? ROTFLMBO

Yeah, he made up.

So, as expected, you are to chicken to do what you demand of others. Somehow, not surprised.

I'd say good one, but seventh grade = your insults. Here's a pity rim shot, junior

If you note, or at least comprehend the written word, I am not the one citing the 7th grade.

Try again Skippy.

Oh but Trump's relevant and Biden isn't eh leftist ??? ROTFLMBO

Well, in a discussion about Trump, then yes Trump is relevant and of course Biden is a leftist, has been his whole career.

Forum List

Back