J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Have you ever considered that your "sources" are BS?
Yes, I consider that before I cite sources.
These are not B.S.
Have you ever considered that your King MAGAT (Trump) has brainwashed you into thinking that everyone is "lying" but him because HE is full of B.S.?

Why not? You stepped right up and posted like a moron.
Ha, self soothing really does seem to be your only strong suit.

Whynot? Because you are being a dishonest little puke who is just trying to get attention and waste someone's time.

Pretty basic stuff.

Ha, self soothing really does seem to be your only strong suit.

Whynot? Because you are being a dishonest little puke who is just trying to get attention and waste someone's time.

Pretty basic stuff.
I see your projection skills are pretty good. Sadly, you suck at actual thinking.

Yes, I consider that before I cite sources.
These are not B.S.
Have you ever considered that your King MAGAT (Trump) has brainwashed you into thinking that everyone is "lying" but him because HE is full of B.S.?
Actually, no as I have never met him or any of his administration. And I doubt the truthfulness of your "sources".

Have you ever met any of Trumps administration to base your hate on?

No? So you continue to promote BS, as expected.

then go prosecute him.

all this "well they break the law so we can to" is how we got here.
Pffft... Prosecute a Democrat ? Son please. You might as well fight with a full grown starving mad grizzly bear with your bear hands ... That's how much success you'd have these days in doing that, but when the shoe is on the other foot, then get ready because they recognize no boundaries or laws.

Pffft... Prosecute a Democrat ? Son please. You might as well fight with a full grown starving mad grizzly bear with your bear hands ... That's how much success you'd have these days in doing that, but when the shoe is on the other foot, then get ready because they recognize no boundaries or laws.
I realize that. I understand things have gone to far.

But it's still what I'd rather try to do.

Yes, the Dems do that. Yes you and your fellow Repubs do that as well.

None of you give a shit about the country, just your party and its power
Now the dems are pushing through legislation the country didn't elect them for but they are going to pass because it's what they envision for the country but it is not what the voters elected them for.

That doesn't make any sense.

And lack of believing things without a shred of evidence is a virtue. Believing things without evidence is a handicap.
Yes it does from a believer's perspective. The fact that something cannot come from nothing, nothing ever could is physical proof.

Forum List

Back