It's that time of year again-the dirty forehead club

Exactly.

The story goes back to the corruption of Temple worship and animal sacrifice initiated by Solomon who coincidentally was payed 666 talents of gold (the mark of the beast) yearly from the temple treasury, not including tolls, taxes, tributes etc., fleeced from the population daily which goes back to egyptian cultic practices, the magical arts, sorcery, or what is now known as mind control.

Hey, doesn't hashev want to slaughter farm animals and be the high priest of a new temple scam?

What a joker! (or should I say nachash)

Looks like the mark of the beast is on his forehead too!
The mark of the beast is the Roman coin which had the head of Caesar embossed on it. The coins were used all over the Roman empire. It wasn't voluntary.

The mark of the beast is the Roman coin which had the head of Caesar embossed on it. The coins were used all over the Roman empire. It wasn't voluntary.

The mark of the beast represents a man whose number is 666.

The only time in the entire Bible where that number is associated with one man is when describing solomon who received 666 talents of gold (25 tons) from the temple treasury yearly not to mention tolls, taxes and tributes fleeced from the population daily.

Rome just copied the scam through the Church which has its roots in egyptian cultic practices, what the ancients called the magical arts, divination, sorcery, what is now known as mind control.

Obviously someone used hypnotic suggestions on you.

Do you like to chant? Sing maudlin songs about baby Jesus? Celebrate his death, pray to a trinity?

Oh come now Hobe these questions have been thoroughly answered in the past on this forum . I don’t know why you insist on keep bringing it up a new temple would be a platform for teaching and correcting past mistakes that have lead many astray. There are many verses in the Jewish scriptures that show this type of practise is not required plus you must take into account that ancient Israel was an agrerian society where most of the people had lots of animals that they could spare for a good community barbecue or gathering… One must keep these practises in context as to related how those past societies functioned In today’s Israel most Israelis live in high rise towers with 2 bedrooms and under a thousand sq ft none of them will be keeping a live animal or two in those places let alone a herd. In my opinion and this is just my opinion there will be an altar built in a new temple but it will be used for teaching purposes and the odd animal may be donated for a class or two afterwards everyone will sit down and eat and discuss the days events after all have you seen the current price of meat lately at this rate no one is going to be eating any and everyone will become a vegetarian…lol…Either that or they better get those three d printers in every home like microwave is where all of us no longer have to go to the grocery store….

Jesus revealed that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. As you know the language of the prophets who spoke for God is rich in metaphors, analogies, similis, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., Why would God give the law through Moses, a prophet, in any other way? Um, DUH.

The animals described in kosher law represent human archetypes. Their flesh is their teaching. The flesh of unclean creatures defiles and contaminates the mind. This is the truth, the very truth.

The sanctuary of God cannot be built by human hands. The sanctuary of God, like divine providence, is only for those who comply with the laws demands. You, my friend, are not well.

The teaching that the subject of Kosher law is food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. The flesh and blood of swine is dripping from your unclean lips. Just like any Catholic.

This is not Kosher dude.

You cannot comply with the literal meaning without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law. You should have your stomach pumped before all those lies kill,( curse), you forever.

Last edited:
Do you like to chant? Sing maudlin songs about baby Jesus? Celebrate his death, pray to a trinity?
Absolutely. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Even tolerating your attempts to subordinate religion. :)

Are you Mormon? Marriage is a contract whether it's sanctified by the church or not.
You are getting hung up on a word. The question is, will you be with your loved one through eternity? There are a lot of Christian churches that used to teach that we would not be because of misunderstanding of a certain scripture when both Moses and Jesus were asked about marriage. Matthew 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage. But are the angels of God in heaven." This is true! Marriage is an earthly binding of two people if the matrimony is a righteous one. Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Peter: "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." So, what happens when someone with Peter's authority binds a righteous marriage on earth? This is the doctrine of the sealing power of families. The marriage and sealing must be done on earth (In the Temple) to be sealed in heaven or the Celestial Kingdom of Glory in heaven. If it is not, then it will be loosed on earth as the bible also teaches marriage may only be until death do us part. Which do you want?

A "sealed" marriage is an LDS construct. Because of Christ's words, we see marriage as "Death do us part."
You are getting hung up on a word. The question is, will you be with your loved one through eternity? There are a lot of Christian churches that used to teach that we would not be because of misunderstanding of a certain scripture when both Moses and Jesus were asked about marriage. Matthew 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage. But are the angels of God in heaven." This is true! Marriage is an earthly binding of two people if the matrimony is a righteous one. Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Peter: "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." So, what happens when someone with Peter's authority binds a righteous marriage on earth? This is the doctrine of the sealing power of families. The marriage and sealing must be done on earth (In the Temple) to be sealed in heaven or the Celestial Kingdom of Glory in heaven. If it is not, then it will be loosed on earth as the bible also teaches marriage may only be until death do us part. Which do you want?

The mark of the beast represents a man whose number is 666.

The only time in the entire Bible where that number is associated with one man is when describing solomon who received 666 talents of gold (25 tons) from the temple treasury yearly not to mention tolls, taxes and tributes fleeced from the population daily.

Rome just copied the scam through the Church which has its roots in egyptian cultic practices, what the ancients called the magical arts, divination, sorcery, what is now known as mind control.

Obviously someone used hypnotic suggestions on you.

As usual Hobe you mix truths with untruths we have discussed this on this forum many times you just like to bring it up over and over Adonakam is the man with 666 sons whose name means my lord has risen shading Jesus whose sons the christians followed their risen lord to bring in a counterfeit religion and replace the temple worship proplr
e can

Jesus revealed that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. As you know the language of the prophets who spoke for God is rich in metaphors, analogies, similis, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., Why would God give the law through Moses, a prophet, in any other way? Um, DUH.

The animals described in kosher law represent human archetypes. Their flesh is their teaching. The flesh of unclean creatures defiles and contaminates the mind. This is the truth, the very truth.

The sanctuary of God cannot be built by human hands. The sanctuary of God, like divine providence, is only for those who comply with the laws demands. You, my friend, are not well.

The teaching that the subject of Kosher law is food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. The flesh and blood of swine is dripping from your unclean lips. Just like any Catholic.

This is not Kosher dude.

You cannot comply with the literal meaning without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law. You should have your stomach pumped before all those lies kill,( curse), you forever.
Hardly there never was a literal person named Jesus so this teaching could not be attributed to him . The Jesus we have today is a Roman scam sold and packaged to the masses you want to mix the good with the bad that is not kosher either dude like your ancestor you want to piss on not just the wall of the Romans but everyone’s wall lets rebuild a physical temple so we can teach and bring back the original concepts and straighten out any misconceptions ..You can come by if we are both still around and we can discuss it like civilized individuals instead of you insulting and mocking and throwing your usual hissy fits…

As usual Hobe you mix truths with untruths we have discussed this on this forum many times you just like to bring it up over and over Adonakam is the man with 666 sons whose name means my lord has risen shading Jesus whose sons the christians followed their risen lord to bring in a counterfeit religion and replace the temple worship proplr
e can

If the subject of Kosher law is not about food then there is no need to build a fancy slaughterhouse for hashev to kill farm animals in the name of the Lord. No need for a temple, no need for a high priest, no need for lawyers, no need for merchants selling trinkets, no need for funny hats, goofy clothes, gold ornaments, temple taxes, or perverse bloody rituals of pagan origin. It's all vanity.

The church is a scam based on your 1st century temple scam based on egyptian cultic practices, the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control. Wake up. Snap out of it. Grow a set of balls, remove your bindings, and come out of your tomb while you still have a chance shimon.

The sanctuary of God cannot be built by human hands. The sanctuary of God is not even about a room in a building. To say that it is is to perjure yourself in the name of God. This is not kosher.

Like I said. You are sick my friend. Do something for Christ's sake. It's a matter of life and death.

Last edited:
Hardly there never was a literal person named Jesus so this teaching could not be attributed to him . The Jesus we have today is a Roman scam sold and packaged to the masses you want to mix the good with the bad that is not kosher either dude like your ancestor you want to piss on not just the wall of the Romans but everyone’s wall lets rebuild a physical temple so we can teach and bring back the original concepts and straighten out any misconceptions ..You can come by if we are both still around and we can discuss it like civilized individuals instead of you insulting and mocking and throwing your usual hissy fits…

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Says the guy who claims he believes in God but doesn't believe God created the universe.

If the subject of Kosher law is not about food then there is no need to build a fancy slaughterhouse for hashev to kill farm animals in the name of the Lord. No need for a temple, no need for a high priest, no need for lawyers, no need for merchants selling trinkets, no need for funny hats, goofy clothes, gold ornaments, temple taxes, or perverse bloody rituals of pagan origin. It's all vanity.

The church is a scam based on your 1st century temple scam based on egyptian cultic practices, the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control. Wake up. Snap out of it. Grow a set of balls, remove your bindings, and come out of your tomb while you still have a chance shimon.

The sanctuary of God cannot be built by human hands. The sanctuary of God is not even about a room in a building. To say that it is is to perjure yourself in the name of God. This is not kosher.

Like I said. You are sick my friend. Do something for Christ's sake. It's a matter of life and death.
Nonsense in first Chr 28 5-6 Solomon was commanded to build G-d‘s sanctuary and court systems there is nothing wrong with Physically doing so as long as g-d is followed and not turned away from it was only after Solomon in his old age turned away from g-d as mentioned in 1 king 11:5 and onward that he fell from grace… A physical temple is not shunned nor was the Mishkan before it so you are incorrect….Now as for Kosher law it is an interesting concept there is always a hidden significance to such ideals which you have missed and many should come to grips with…I am going to make this simple so everyone can follow it If the G-d of Abraham Isaac and Jacob knows the beginning to the end then he knew that the Israelites or Jews would be dispersed and removed from ancient Israel…. No people have ever come back from that they have been assimilated and disappeared and yet the Jews have recovered not once not twice but three times and the question has always been how is this possible. One of the absolute major reasons without a doubt is the kosher laws because if you cannot mix with another group of people socially by eating with them then you must stay separate and away from them and their food.. That is why gd stated you are a “ holy” people meaning of holy is SEPERATE how better then to stay separate then by not eating with them…..I am far from sick Hobe I carry truth and knowledge which is the concept of light and I do not mind shinning my light on subjects that need to be brought out of darkness which is lies and follies… It is only with a proper platform such as a rebuilt temple that this light can cleanse the darkness that has held sway for so long that most people have given up and listen to very very poor teachers who don’t have their best interests at heart….

Is it really their fault or the fault of the poor teachers and deceivers who have led them astray…Not everyone has the ability to dig for the truth and even if they had questions they had no one to go to for the answers… Many do not question authority it is sort of like a baby elephant being chained to a stake and it cannot break free and yet when he gets older and stronger he could easily break free but does not even try because in his mind he is to weak to even attempt it….

Is it really their fault or the fault of the poor teachers and deceivers who have led them astray…Not everyone has the ability to dig for the truth and even if they had questions they had no one to go to for the answers… Many do not question authority it is sort of like a baby elephant being chained to a stake and it cannot break free and yet when he gets older and stronger he could easily break free but does not even try because in his mind he is to weak to even attempt it….
The fault lies with everyone. Some who say they are "digging for truth" are nowhere close to reality. Take a look at the title of this thread as an example and some of the "explanations" of the tradition and theology.

It is probably as easy to climb Mount Everest as it is to learn anything in depth about the Jewish faith. Christians are not exactly welcome in Jewish synagogues. It was a Jewish atheist, whose first language was Hebrew, who decided I was sincere and took me under his wing, instructing me, directing me towards historical rabbinical commentary, etc. As you know, it is a life-long study.

People do not have the time nor the interest--and the same can be said for their own faith. Teens reach the conclusion they already know everything there is to know about their faith and now they can either coast or abandon it all together.

The next problem facing teachers is that their students are all in very different stages of learning--and decide they are satisfied with the basics. They are like those who wish to swim, but are quickly satisfied with learning to wade.

Wish I had some answers. I don't.

The fault lies with everyone. Some who say they are "digging for truth" are nowhere close to reality. Take a look at the title of this thread as an example and some of the "explanations" of the tradition and theology.

It is probably as easy to climb Mount Everest as it is to learn anything in depth about the Jewish faith. Christians are not exactly welcome in Jewish synagogues. It was a Jewish atheist, whose first language was Hebrew, who decided I was sincere and took me under his wing, instructing me, directing me towards historical rabbinical commentary, etc. As you know, it is a life-long study.

People do not have the time nor the interest--and the same can be said for their own faith. Teens reach the conclusion they already know everything there is to know about their faith and now they can either coast or abandon it all together.

The next problem facing teachers is that their students are all in very different stages of learning--and decide they are satisfied with the basics. They are like those who wish to swim, but are quickly satisfied with learning to wade.

Wish I had some answers. I don't.
That’s understandable and that is why the temple to come will be built on Mount “Moriah” which means the lord is my “TEACHER” and any that wish to learn will be welcome and they will go back to their cities, towns and villages to educate any and all that wish and thirst for knowledge so that the earth becomes full of this knowledge….. Mountains were slang for governments and the time will come when the waters( meaning peoples or faiths that are free flowing will be above the mountains or governments) but Mount Moriah will be higher figuratively then any mountain or government even if it’s as tall and strong as Mount Everest….People from everywhere will be welcome and everyone will learn together… Really it ispretty straightforward and simple the concepts are easy to grasp once you have the code and basics…

That’s understandable and that is why the temple to come will be built on Mount “Moriah” which means the lord is my “TEACHER” and any that wish to learn will be welcome and they will go back to their cities, towns and villages to educate any and all that wish and thirst for knowledge so that the earth becomes full of this knowledge…..
I see it differently. There is no need to wait for a Temple to be built, or a mountain to be climbed. "The Lord is my Teacher" says it all. Seek the Lord; find God. To seek and know Him is better than searching for education about Him...and you say most will have a second/third-hand education at that from people who returned from the Mountain.

I see it differently. There is no need to wait for a Temple to be built, or a mountain to be climbed. "The Lord is my Teacher" says it all. Seek the Lord; find God. To seek and know Him is better than searching for education about Him...and you say most will have a second/third-hand education at that from people who returned from the Mountain.
There must be a central authority otherwise everyone will see things through their own eyes that is the main reason we have so many sects and divisions amongst mankind because each group or “ teacher” ( Imam , rabbi priest , learned man etc etc) took a verse or a word and interpreted it in their own way and over the years the splinter group became very numerous and then split again and again over a misinterpreted word or verse till there were thousands upon thousands of sects and divisions…. The idea of a central platform or temple is to straighten these divergent and crooked paths so that everyone will get it and understand it from the lowest to the highest…That is the idea of light ( or knowledge ) shining from this one place to correct any mistaken ideas that is left to fester or become hurtful or dangerous to the body of mankind..I liken this to a garden where if you pull the weeds everyday it is not a difficult task to maintain it and keep the good plants alive and well but if you ignore those weeds and let them grow unchecked year after year eventually they will crowd out all the good plants and the amount of work to clean the weeds out is incredible and very difficult to achieve as new weeds will keep sprouting up as fast as you pull out the old ones…

Forum List

Back