It's that time of year again-the dirty forehead club

You mean like the Holy Roman Catholic Church
Central Authority, whether it is in Rome, Mecca, Constantinople, or Jerusalem have all shown that at the best it is temporary--if any ever were truly central. The thought of some being taught in a central place and then spreading out to towns and villages can never be a reality, either. Teaching never has worked that way--too many abilities and too many disabilities for that matter. Too many languages, culture, histories, and different experiences even when language, culture and history are common.

Even if the possible could occur with everyone in the world on their computers (or TV) to here the same teaching/message at the same time from the same person, individuals would continue to have individual takes--and even disagreements. As a people, we are who we are.

It is why I keep returning to everyone seeking God on their own. It is an experience that stays with one.

Central Authority, whether it is in Rome, Mecca, Constantinople, or Jerusalem have all shown that at the best it is temporary--if any ever were truly central. The thought of some being taught in a central place and then spreading out to towns and villages can never be a reality, either. Teaching never has worked that way--too many abilities and too many disabilities for that matter. Too many languages, culture, histories, and different experiences even when language, culture and history are common.

Even if the possible could occur with everyone in the world on their computers (or TV) to here the same teaching/message at the same time from the same person, individuals would continue to have individual takes--and even disagreements. As a people, we are who we are.

It is why I keep returning to everyone seeking God on their own. It is an experience that stays with one.
Martin Luther had a hell of a time herding cats.

Hardly there never was a literal person named Jesus so this teaching could not be attributed to him .

Well I am here telling you that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected the the literal meaning of the words used.

Swine are unclean specifically because they do not ruminate. Their flesh is vile and loathsome and defiles and contaminates [the mind]. This law has absolutely nothing whatever to do with food.

Doesn't that reflect divine wisdom, a clear separation from lower beasts, or do you still think that God wants you to dick around about what's for dinner list like any wild animal in the wilderness?

Do you believe that I exist? Attribute that teaching to me if you want. It's not like it's my first rodeo.

If you still think that Kashrut is about food , even after receiving knowledge of the truth, you do have a terminal illness my friend, especially if you continue to do nothing to save your own soul.

If you don't know the right course to take just ask yourself. What would Hezekiah do?

Last edited:
You mean like the Holy Roman Catholic Church :rolleyes:
The Joe Biden of Temple Authorities, have they ever been on the right side of an issue where they actually resolved a conflict or solved problems that they themselves didn't cause in the first place? Where have they mediated?
Once Arafat was seconds away from signing a peace deal with Israel, then the vatican steped in where they didn't belong and blew the deal by asking the PA to hold out for Jerusalem to be an international city. The vatican cared more about itself and it's own survival if they couldn't keep Israel from control of the mount and Jerusalem, they knew their days were numbered as authority.
Just like Dems and Biden care more about protecting the swamp corruption schemes and keeping control then caring for the Country and Democracy. It's the same power play and deviant and corrupt behavior-political authority and religious authority are 2 *horns (*powers)of the beast.

The Joe Biden of Temple Authorities, have they ever been on the right side of an issue where they actually resolved a conflict or solved problems that they themselves didn't cause in the first place? Where have they mediated?
Once Arafat was seconds away from signing a peace deal with Israel, then the vatican steped in where they didn't belong and blew the deal by asking the PA to hold out for Jerusalem to be an international city. The vatican cared more about itself and it's own survival if they couldn't keep Israel from control of the mount and Jerusalem, they knew their days were numbered as authority.
Just like Dems and Biden care more about protecting the swamp corruption schemes and keeping control then caring for the Country and Democracy. It's the same power play and deviant and corrupt behavior-political authority and religious authority are 2 *horns (*powers)of the beast.
Calm down. I'm just pointing out that the HRCC is serving a role you purport to be needed.

Calm down. I'm just pointing out that the HRCC is serving a role you purport to be needed.
And I'm just pointing out their track record resume (history). An org who spoke behind a gang of prophets who failed as Shepherds and to deliver, who's mediation failed to deliver us. And as Shimon pointed out in private, kept humanity from a platform and access to having it's rightful mediation. Hence Genesis and Ezekiel using the term Shiloh, i.e. one who's right it is, refers to overturning this false mediation.
Even the Vatican elect themselves have pointed to stepping aside for the Moshiach and the Mikdash. Looks like they lied and we suffer, because they can't give up their authoritarian tendencies.

And I'm just pointing out their track record resume (history). An org who spoke behind a gang of prophets who failed as Shepherds and to deliver, who's mediation failed to deliver us. And as Shimon pointed out in private, kept humanity from a platform and access to having it's rightful mediation. Hence Genesis and Ezekiel using the term Shiloh, i.e. one who's right it is, refers to overturning this false mediation.
Even the Vatican elect themselves have pointed to stepping aside for the Moshiach and the Mikdash. Looks like they lied and we suffer, because they can't give up their authoritarian tendencies.
Of course you are going to see it that way. You are Jewish. You can't be objective about it.

Of course you are going to see it that way. You are Jewish. You can't be objective about it.
Your reply is not honest to yourself or the content of my statement which is based on historical fact not ethnicity or religious beliefs.
Clearly if it wasn't failed, you would have a long stated list of successes, instead of a an
ad hominem type reply.
Let me use an example of your reply:
Biden is a terrible executive, he's a failure who should be fired from his job and replaced.
Your reply-of course you'd (we'd) say that, because you (we) are a conservative.
Fact: No you and I say that because it's fact, it's historically true, our political prejudice or preference does not change failure=failure.
The many christ characters making up the Jesus image Rome created to speak and rule behind, caused their friends and followers to be slain, caused dispersment of his people and caused over 50 million murders and thousands of wars.
Those are unbiased facts- failure=failure.
Keeping the Vatican as your authority Temple is liken to accepting to keeping Biden as your president. Tell me you don't want to over turn that? *L*

Your reply is not honest to yourself or the content of my statement which is based on historical fact not ethnicity or religious beliefs.
Clearly if it wasn't failed, you would have a long stated list of successes, instead of a an
ad hominem type reply.
Let me use an example of your reply:
Biden is a terrible executive, he's a failure who should be fired from his job and replaced.
Your reply-of course you'd (we'd) say that, because you (we) are a conservative.
Fact: No you and I say that because it's fact, it's historically true, our political prejudice or preference does not change failure=failure.
The many christ characters making up the Jesus image Rome created to speak and rule behind, caused their friends and followers to be slain, caused dispersment of his people and caused over 50 million murders and thousands of wars.
Those are unbiased facts- failure=failure.
Keeping the Vatican as your authority Temple is liken to accepting to keeping Biden as your president. Tell me you don't want to over turn that? *L*
That's quite the discourse for a simple statement such as the HRCC is the central authority for Roman Catholics. It seems you want to debate something other than that. It was Shimon who brought this up when he said, "There must be a central authority otherwise everyone will see things through their own eyes..."

I agree. The HRCC is the central authority for Roman Catholics. It seems you want to debate something other than this.

That's quite the discourse for a simple statement such as the HRCC is the central authority for Roman Catholics. It seems you want to debate something other than that. It was Shimon who brought this up when he said, "There must be a central authority otherwise everyone will see things through their own eyes..."

I agree. The HRCC is the central authority for Roman Catholics. It seems you want to debate something other than this.
If you can debate the overturning/replacing of the CIA (the central authority for intelligence) for it's failures, over reach, corruption- then you can debate the failures & affectiveness of the imposter temple claiming to be Authority through it's own subversive racketeering.

If you can debate the overturning/replacing of the CIA (the central authority for intelligence) for it's failures, over reach, corruption- then you can debate the failures & affectiveness of the imposter temple claiming to be Authority through it's own subversive racketeering.
Zero interest in any of that. You don't like the Catholic Church. I get it. You don't have to like the Catholic Church. I don't care.

Zero interest in any of that. You don't like the Catholic Church. I get it. You don't have to like the Catholic Church. I don't care.

well some care ...

1647109346494.png

all three desert religions ... remorseless for their persecution and victimization of the innocent.

I got that from you the first 89 times you said it. :rolleyes:
I don't care.

from 88 denials, said what - yours is the false religion of 4th century crucifiers - or that some do care for those victims.

or simply to bring the crucifiers to justice to rekindle the 1st century liberation theology, self determination those people in the 1st century till the 4th gave their life's for.

from 88 denials, said what - yours is the false religion of 4th century crucifiers - or that some do care for those victims.

or simply to bring the crucifiers to justice to rekindle the 1st century liberation theology, self determination those people in the 1st century till the 4th gave their life's for.
It's not normal to be so full of hatred all of the time. It's not good for your soul.

And I'm just pointing out their track record
Think of it this way: What if someone solely pointed out the track record of everything King David did and got wrong? Would they have the entire story of David?

You don't even have the entire story of Ash Wednesday..."Dirty forehead club" indeed. It broadcasts incomprehension, and quite possibly, ignorance.

Think of it this way: What if someone solely pointed out the track record of everything King David did and got wrong? Would they have the entire story of David?

You don't even have the entire story of Ash Wednesday..."Dirty forehead club" indeed. It broadcasts incomprehension, and quite possibly, ignorance.

meriweather proves the same identity for all three desert religions - based on the same deception of tablets etched in heaven that never existed, their claim for a solitary deity used for their own nefarious purposes than that of the heavens.

disregarding the religion of antiquity, 1st century liberation theology, self determination as initially granted a&e to accomplish as individuals the prescribed goal necessary for remission to paradise and the Everlasting.

There's always somethings you like and dislike of an organization like that, but facts are fact, either a corporation is a sucess or failure at "delivering" the goods or not, and are either doing their work for the people or themselves.

We purposely leave David's dirty laundry in the stories to learn through, so there is no whitewashing over it in the accounts by the scribes. We don't learn from history by hiding it.

Forum List

Back