It's that time of year again-the dirty forehead club

Criticizing those people is hardly controversial. If they are trying to screw us it's not because God told them to.
Nor does God tell Church leaders to do this. That is the purpose for keeping watch. 'Follow the money' has always been good advice. Still is. Who gained through the Covid virus? Follow the gains of career politicians. As for Big Business: Who gains the most, and what is the difference between that gain and the salary of the lowest paid employee?

you are being disingenuous - by claiming yours, the three desert religions are commandments etched in heaven gives them an inassailable quality deliberate for that intent - also is the foundation for their monotheism, autocratic discipline.

written by the author of moses who's character committed murder while inscribing the opposite - or the other deities subservient to what is not provided for what that is. or to be determined, denied as the subliminal for a&e and their mission as being their purpose.

the desert religions in most part are nothing more than paterfamilias - to the extreme - rather than an exclusion of the natural relationship of life that would truly provide the unique quality they claim for understanding the metaphysical basis of the universe - theirs are simply exercises of self interest and finite relationships.
He killed not murder, the distinction is like cutting out a cancerous cell, killing that which kills is not murder, it's a double negative and sometimes a greater good required for survival.
Would you label it murder to "kill" an intruder who intends to murder your family? Would you call Ukrainians shooting down a Russian bomber plane that killed civilians a murderer or a hero who happened to kill for survival?

Nor does God tell Church leaders to do this. That is the purpose for keeping watch. 'Follow the money' has always been good advice. Still is. Who gained through the Covid virus? Follow the gains of career politicians. As for Big Business: Who gains the most, and what is the difference between that gain and the salary of the lowest paid employee?
I once had to share a hospital waiting room with two pastors. What do you think they talked about with each other? That's right, money and business. God can be a very lucrative business partner. But that's not what I was talking about. Churches are the all time champions of not minding their own business. They like the part where the secular world can't lay a hand on them but some of them chafe under the rule that they have to stay in their lane.

He killed not murder, the distinction is like cutting out a cancerous cell, killing that which kills is not murder, it's a double negative and sometimes a greater good required for survival.
Would you label it murder to "kill" an intruder who intends to murder your family? Would you call Ukrainians shooting down a Russian bomber plane that killed civilians a murderer or a hero who happened to kill for survival?

sure, I agree with your example - that is not what the desert religions clarified and certainly not what is their history of persecution and victimization of the innocent and ultimately killing them and were never held accountable, your justification would not prevail for their history - including the crucifixion of the itinerant by the jewish community - who "killed" him.

also what was stated was there never were etched tablets from heaven the desert religions use to established their monotheism - also by that moses was both a liar and a murderer and your explanation for his crime may or may not have been as you would like to believe - (especially) from who lied about tablets from heaven.

sure, I agree with your example - that is not what the desert religions clarified and certainly not what is their history of persecution and victimization of the innocent and ultimately killing them and were never held accountable, your justification would not prevail for their history - including the crucifixion of the itinerant by the jewish community - who "killed" him.

also what was stated was there never were etched tablets from heaven the desert religions use to established their monotheism - also by that moses was both a liar and a murderer and your explanation for his crime may or may not have been as you would like to believe - (especially) from who lied about tablets from heaven.
You are wrong;
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was stoned and hanged for what was an offense in that time period a crime. He was doing a forbidden necromancer maggis act and missleading teachings into death worship, liken to how
Benny Hinn used to do his scam and fled his State to avoid arrest during new state laws enacted during the Jamaican Psychic hotline scam scandal.
Yehuda the Galilean christ in the King Herod era was the one crucified by Rome for his tax revolt, but also for torching and ransacking people's homes who paid Rome their taxes. He'd be deemed an antifa type thug by the people and by the Roman fascist gov't.
The ad era figure Theudas by the Jordan was crucified for his revolt against Rome and that was a political persecution all on Rome's bloody hands which is what this topic OP is about.
There's a little known law about not following teachers and leaders like Jesus and Paul who've been political prisoners, if that law would have been followed then you would not have the thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in this mythical stories name.
Today's progressed society has rightfully killed men for a lot less numbers, who yes were also political prisoners at one time before unleashing their revenge on humanity.

Last edited:
You are wrong;
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was stoned and hanged for what was an offense in that time period a crime. He was doing a forbidden necromancer maggis act and missleading teachings into death worship, liken to how
Benny Hinn used to do his scam and fled his State to avoid arrest during new state laws enacted during the Jamaican Psychic hotline scam scandal.
Yehuda the Galilean christ in the King Herod era was the one crucified by Rome for his tax revolt, but also for torching and ransacking people's homes who paid Rome their taxes. He'd be deemed an antifa type thug by the people and by the Roman fascist gov't.
The ad era figure Theudas by the Jordan was crucified for his revolt against Rome and that was a political persecution all on Rome's bloody hands which is what this topic OP is about.
There's a little known law about not following teachers and leaders like Jesus and Paul who've been political prisoners, if that law would have been followed then you would not have the thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in this mythical stories name.
Today's progressed society has rightfully killed men for a lot less numbers, who yes were also political prisoners at one time before unleashing their revenge on humanity.

i've considered your past posts on the subject above to be credible for what you describe -

that is not the case though for what did occur during the events of the 1st century as erroneously chronicled by the c bible - as that person was not what the bible depicts either for their purposes but was a religious itinerant that did understand the metaphysical origins of life and strove to fulfill a liberation theology, self dertermination neither the prevailing religions of servitude or the roman gov't were willing to accept - and was killed as many others for their beliefs.

Ah typical Hobe like I said you must have been extremely bored I am so glad I could bring out your talkative or wordy side..You really did miss me I am flattered and you haven’t changed a bit…By the way I see you brought your side kick Ding onto this thread as well I have watched your and his antics with amusement over the years please continue don’t stop on my account…smiling….

Hey friend. You know better than most that I am in the right when calling out ding on his brazen idolatrous worship of a human being and teaching others to bow before a false edible trinity which amounts to murder. So, if you are going to point out Catholic practices noting their older origins why not take responsibility for the fact that the entire mass is based on first century Temple worship?

If they are wrong aren't you too? Since I already made it clear enough for anyone with a second grade education to perceive your errors who do you think you're fooling?

Doesn't Hashev want to slaughter farm animals in a new temple scam? Don't you fully support that?

Sheesh!

You speak for Christ? Really.

It appears we even differ on the definition of eternal life. Eternal life begins right here, right now, with life in Christ and belief in his proclamation that sins ARE forgiven. We baptize our children into this eternal life in Christ and the knowledge sins are forgiven.

Keep in mind, I have no problem with people of the LDS faith having their children wait. That is your faith, your decision, and I respect that.

I see it differently, so I live my life in Christ differently. And I certainly didn't wait until I was eight years old--nor did I have my children wait. That is my faith, my decision. It is based on Christ and his ways, on scripture, on Apostolic teachings and traditions.

Your beliefs and your traditions do not negate mine. I am simply happy I grew up in the Catholic faith, not in the LDS faith. But that is me, not you.
So, how do you believe sins are forgiven? They just are? No effort from the sinner is needed? I know your definition of Perdition is like a waiting period that you go and work out all the sins you committed and then you get to come to heaven. I remember a religion teacher at the Catholic High School I taught for 16 years said this. It's kind of like what Lucifer's plan was to bring all the spirit children of God to earth and make sure they all, 100% of them, return. Do you think Hitler is in heaven yet? The old saved by grace misunderstanding.

Of course you have your agency to choose what you believe. I know how hard it is to realize that what we grow up with isn't the true Gospel and the fullness of the Gospel. I grew up Jewish. I first had to gain a testimony of Jesus Christ. Then, I had to hear the options, study them, meditated on them, pray about them and then listen to the Holy Ghost to testify the truth. It ain't the fools gold Catholic religion. I will say this, it's either The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or the Catholic Church that is the true Lord's Church because all the others came out of both Churches. It's either the apostolic succession from Peter or the Restoration in these the Latter-days.

I think you also have a different definition of sin as well. You might want to study this topic a lot more...I remember once that a young lady went into a party with the football team at that high school and asked to be laid by all of them. No one got into trouble. I guess all forgiven...

My sister? How odd. I said nothing about a sister. I said I was told by one of my closest friends that despite my wishes I would be given an LDS proxy baptism as soon as permitted after my death. Odd that you are thinking of a make-believe sister, and proposing that the LDS Church should baptizes the make-believe.
Well, someone will make sure you have the correct authoritative baptism in case you change your mind when you find missionaries in spirit prison teaching you the one true Gospel and it's not Catholic.

Don't suggest to me that none of your eight-year-olds later reject their LDS baptism. I know better. And guess what, even though he rejects the baptism, he is not a follower of Satan.
Like I said, what's the difference. And, someone who rejects the Holy Ghost will end up in eternity with Satan.

Exactly. So why do you speak for them. You have not that authority.
We do have the authority given my God through revelation of our Prophets. We also have a commandment to just that. Whether the spirit people accept the baptism or not is up to them. But, for those wise spirits that do, they can still have eternal life in the Celestial Kingdom of Glory with the Father and Son.

So, how do you believe sins are forgiven?
Jesus' own words during his life. He said, "Sins are forgiven." He spoke of repentance (turning away) from sin and to obedience to God. He said to discern the will of God and follow it.

Well, someone will make sure you have the correct authoritative baptism in case you change your mind when you find missionaries in spirit prison teaching you the one true Gospel and it's not Catholic.
Remember, the one sin Jesus said was not forgiven--blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

You are asking we do just this--that we turn to your "missionaries in spirit prison" instead of our own belief/trust in the Holy Spirit.

You believe in putting your words into our mouths. Why don't you just get a phone book of all the people living now and proxy baptize us all now, before death? Why wait until death. Why not force proxy baptism on us right here, right now, today?

We do have the authority given my God through revelation of our Prophets. We also have a commandment to just that. Whether the spirit people accept the baptism or not is up to them. But, for those wise spirits that do, they can still have eternal life in the Celestial Kingdom of Glory with the Father and Son.
You have no authority. Does your Book of Mormon have passages where God forces words into the mouths of people via proxy? Seriously.

Jesus' own words during his life. He said, "Sins are forgiven." He spoke of repentance (turning away) from sin and to obedience to God. He said to discern the will of God and follow it.
But, what is your process? Going to confession and saying100 Hail Mary's. What about paying restitution? Now, how is a baby going to do that? The answer if, a baby can't. It has no idea of what a sin is and cannot "discern". But, because your understanding of original sin which is false, you force babies to be baptized. Yet, Jesus said they are the kingdom of God.

Remember, the one sin Jesus said was not forgiven--blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

You are asking we do just this--that we turn to your "missionaries in spirit prison" instead of our own belief/trust in the Holy Spirit.

You believe in putting your words into our mouths. Why don't you just get a phone book of all the people living now and proxy baptize us all now, before death? Why wait until death. Why not force proxy baptism on us right here, right now, today?
What about all those who never even heard of Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost? According to your doctrine, they are condemned to hell for all eternity. Same with a baby that dies before you can baptizing them.

Your own belief condemns you. It doesn't allow you to convert and accept the true authority of our Priesthood. Your ordinance work is ineffective and will not be accepted at the judgment seat of God. False prophets and priests in the Catholic Church. So, for those who are blinded by the craftiness of men and deny the influence of the Holy Ghost, the Lord provides a way to still receive the highest Kingdom of Glory (1Cor. 15:40-41). Why does your Church not make sure the work is done for them? Baptism is required. And, where are the Houses of God that are the gates of Heaven? (Gen. 28:17). And, why doesn't your Church require tithing (one tenth of your increase or income) (Gen:28:22) Instead, you pass around a plate at the end of it all (Mass) when most don't have a penny to pay. They get themselves a pen and paper and make up their own signs thanking the Lord and telling him they are alive and doing fine.
:5_1_12024:

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. Why would I force you or anyone to be baptized? Proxy baptism of those who are dead isn't forcing them to accept the baptisms or any other works done in the House of God. Why do you lie when you know I've already said this? Can't you have a civil conversation about religion?
:Boom2:

You have no authority. Does your Book of Mormon have passages where God forces words into the mouths of people via proxy? Seriously.
Once again, lying seems to be your attempt to save face with your Church's dogma. Yes, through Peter, James and John, who received their Priesthood authority from Jesus Christ, came and conferred the true Priesthood on Joseph Smith who in turn passed the authority by and through authority all the way down to me. I even have my genealogy on this. Thus, I can go to the House of God and perform baptisms for the dead. 1Cor:15:29.
The Book of Mormon is a second witness of Jesus Christ first prophesied in Ezekiel 37:16 and on. Together we have the fullness of the Gospel. Isaiah also prophesied of the coming forth of the Book of Mormon in chapter 29. Have you ever read it? Prayed about it? Together, the Book of Judah and Joseph are one in thine hand. Not only is baptism for the dead in the Book of Judah (Bible), but so are all the doctrines Catholicism and Protestantism have lost and rejected in both. Not only do we have these, the Doctrine and Covenants are for our specific time period where we clear up other false traditions and teachings. The Lord lives today and again speaks to us through his servants the Prophets (Amos 3:7).

But, what is your process? Going to confession and saying100 Hail Mary's. What about paying restitution? Now, how is a baby going to do that? The answer if, a baby can't. It has no idea of what a sin is and cannot "discern". But, because your understanding of original sin which is false, you force babies to be baptized. Yet, Jesus said they are the kingdom of God.
We have already gone through this. Catholic belief is that even infants can be part of the Body of Christ and brought into the Kingdom of God. The "process" is baptism, and from then on the "process" is loving the child, teaching the child about God and right from wrong as age permits. We certainly can pray over our children.

Apparently we are not as hung up on sin as you seem to be as we are confident sins are forgiven. Do you doubt your own sins are forgiven, or are you saving that doubt for non-LDS?

At the appropriate time and age, a Catholic child will learn to confess sins, to do penance and make restitution that is age appropriate.

It is none of your concern if Catholic understanding of Original Sin does not match Joseph Smith's. We do not follow Joseph Smith, but Christ and the original Apostles. May your way be blessed as well. I believe God watches over all.

According to your doctrine, they are condemned to hell for all eternity.
No, that is not our doctrine. Our doctrine is that those who have not heard or cannot believe are left in the hands of a loving and merciful God. Please do not spread errors about the Catholic faith.

Forum List

Back