Prayers for the children and others in the Ukraine who are being systematically murdered by bullies in Russia

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Dear God, we were shocked for the last week when we heard missiles were taking out children in an orphanage in the Ukraine, then a children's cancer hospital, with a dead 6-year-boy laying on a sidewalk outside the shattered building. Then a couple of days later, that elementary and other schools were targeted with many children losing their lives or their friends' lives, and many other heartbreaking stories coming from the Ukraine being demolished by Putin's forces with state-of-the-art Terminator Tanks, missiles fired from circling vulture planes from Russia with hatred.

Please save the people from further terrors, and discipline the atheist Putin who used to go to St Peter's Church in St. Petersburg. Please help the Russian people cleanse themselves of terrorist bullies in the highest offices in the land and let them stop the blood of innocent children in orphanages, cancer hospitals for children, and going to a child's school that the Russians hit hard in the last week.

Please help this world to study war no more, but bless those who stop the bullies from killing innocent children and adults who never did anybody wrong. War on civilians is just not fair. Thanks for dealing with this dear Lord, because some of us are feeling so helpless seeing the sad images on tv of atrocities we never heard of. Help us to be a caring people for those who mourn their many dead friends and family members. help me deal with the loss of the children, because I can hardly stand it. Thank you for your many blessings, O Lord. And please stop our nation from giving money to the Russians to continue their slaughter of innocents. Thanks. Amen.

Please add your prayers for this most unjust war against weak and innocent children, elderly, and middle aged people who work for a living dying in their bombed out apartments with no one to comfort them in the middle of the night as they lay bleeding out from mortar fire. If it makes you uncomfortable to pray in public, please send up your private prayers to the Lord. Thanks.

Dear God, we were shocked for the last week when we heard missiles were taking out children in an orphanage in the Ukraine, then a children's cancer hospital, with a dead 6-year-boy laying on a sidewalk outside the shattered building. Then a couple of days later, that elementary and other schools were targeted with many children losing their lives or their friends' lives, and many other heartbreaking stories coming from the Ukraine being demolished by Putin's forces with state-of-the-art Terminator Tanks, missiles fired from circling vulture planes from Russia with hatred.

Agreed. Putin is a madman and must be stopped. This is disgusting...despicable...downright dastardly.

Agreed. Putin is a madman and must be stopped. This is disgusting...despicable...downright dastardly.
Teresa, what do you say about these children? Where's your empathy here, unctuos hypocrite?
ДетиДонецкаDSC0856.jpg

Please save the people from further terrors, and discipline the atheist Putin who used to go to St Peter's Church in St. Petersburg. Please help the Russian people cleanse themselves of terrorist bullies in the highest offices in the land and let them stop the blood of innocent children in orphanages, cancer hospitals for children, and going to a child's school that the Russians hit hard in the last week.

Please help this world to study war no more, but bless those who stop the bullies from killing innocent children and adults who never did anybody wrong. War on civilians is just not fair. Thanks for dealing with this dear Lord, because some of us are feeling so helpless seeing the sad images on tv of atrocities we never heard of. Help us to be a caring people for those who mourn their many dead friends and family members. help me deal with the loss of the children, because I can hardly stand it. Thank you for your many blessings, O Lord. And please stop our nation from giving money to the Russians to continue their slaughter of innocents. Thanks. Amen.

Please add your prayers for this most unjust war against weak and innocent children, elderly, and middle aged people who work for a living dying in their bombed out apartments with no one to comfort them in the middle of the night as they lay bleeding out from mortar fire. If it makes you uncomfortable to pray in public, please send up your private prayers to the Lord. Thanks.
Prayers are just another way of doing nothing

I am a septuagenarian, and my body is full of pain. I may not be able to do much, but I can ask God to help worthy people when they are attacked by hatemonger atheists who have no morals whatsoever.
Then you do nothing.

By the way, Putin claims to be doing this in the name of "Christendom." I suppose he thanks you for your prayers, since they serve his purpose. You might as well do a crossword puzzle instead, since it also accomplishes nothing while at least not supporting Putin.

OH brother-----PUTIN is an ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN..

I am sure you will blame his religious beliefs for his being evil now and being yet another chrisitan psychopath who attacks children. There are so many of them.

Last edited:
I don't know about that, Mr. Augustine. The most arrogant atheists get a big charge out of hating on people who believe in God and who ask for his guidance.
I'm an Atheist---I don't care if you believe in a god as long as you don't use your beliefs to create harm to others which includes smearing non-believers who are strong enough to not need a god. Sounds like you are projecting your own hate and bias on others when the fact is that YOU are the one hating on people who haven't done anything to you or care what you believe.

Oh and fyi, some of us non believers think that many people need a god (imagined or otherwise) or a group to dictate to them their social values. Religion is largely a social club--when the club is evil, weak minded members follow but IF the club only offers emotional support without the manipulation it can be a source for support which is good.

Last edited:

I support Ukraine, but "systematically murdered" is definitely a stretch without an iota of sincerity or indeed proof.

Truth is the first casualty of war.

All I can really do is pray, "God help us, please help us" multiple times a day. I'm at a loss for words. Thanks for this.

As to the postings in this thread:

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.--Ephesians 6:12

OH brother-----PUTIN is an ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN..

I am sure you will blame his religious beliefs for his being evil now and being yet another chrisitan psychopath who attacks children. There are so many of them.

The Orthodox Church has no known affinity for murdering innocent children at any time including an undeserved "war" based on coveting property, goods, and power. The Ukraine people did nothing to upend Russia or its leaders except for possessing a land of a thousand minerals including the world's richest source of magnesium. enough oil to run its machinery and then some, a few precious metals and gems, and fertile land for growing food, glorious food. Russia itself has 50 times more real estate full of minerals also. They just got focused on covetousness enough to bear false witness, both of which are among the ten commandments of things Orthodox Christians do not care for. Are you certain Mr. Putin believes in God, because he is pelting Christ's own words, "Suffer the little children," which means take care of them, not murder them from the cradle to the grave.

I support Ukraine, but "systematically murdered" is definitely a stretch without an iota of sincerity or indeed proof.

Truth is the first casualty of war.
Atually, Vlidamar Putin did have a plan, it's just that he had not anticipated a brave head of state because he was once a comedian, actor, and spokesman on television. Zelensky surprised the world who does not know it takes a genius to make people laugh. Comedians are terribly intelligent people, and they can make you laugh or cry. Zelensky used his speaking skills from his professional comedian days to humor and invigorate his army, and he will do it till his dying day if he's not dead already from rallying his troops on the front line. And yes, planning a war with a map and a route to follow was slowed down, but the original map was systematically followed although time slowed the Russians down, they stuck to the plan in a systematic way which caused them to murder more innocent people, and they were sloppy for not paying attention to where childrens' hospitals, orphanages, and schools were, which earned Putin pariah status in China and in Europe, not to mention the countries who are on his future map of conquests. He turned himself into a damned Hitler wannabe in 3 days. That's all it took to morph himself into an ambitious traitor of a soverign country that was hit by both Hitler and the Russians in the final years of WWII when Stalin marched his KGB in to decimate the farmers who weren't so friendly to his hateful ambitions that took 20 million lives.

I realize that some people are lazy scholars, but you need to read this to get a grip on what Russia did to the Ukrainians from the early 20s to the early 50s--here's part of the story, but I promise you, many people do not have the cajonies to read it to the end to understand that the Russians have done this murdering raids before and tenfold. It's all here in the Chicago-American newspaper: History of Ukraine: The genocide of Ukrainians by Stalin - InformNapalm.org (English)

And to give you an idea of what it was like for the Ukrainians who escaped public notice for 30 years, here's the truth of the anality of the KGB and Red Army past:
Pictures​
1646309130595.png
1646309454515.png
Trotsky and Stalin Planning the genocide of the Ukrainians in the 20s:..........​
1646309625871.png
Before WWII:
  1. According to Babyonyshev's 1981 estimate, about 81.3% of the famine victims in the Ukrainian SSR were ethnic Ukrainians, 4.5% Russians, 1.4% Jews and 1.1% were Poles. Many Belarusians, Volga Germans and other nationalities became victims as well. The Ukrainian rural population was the hardest hit by the Holodomor.​
  2. In the process of collectivization, for example, 30,000 kulaks were killed directly, mostly shot on the spot. About 2 million were forcibly deported to the Far North and Siberia.​
  3. Some scholars, such as Ukrainian-Canadian historian John-Paul Himka, have placed the number at around 4 million, while Ukrainian nationalists claim more than twice as many.​

4. The Holodomor translates roughly to “death by hunger” in Ukrainian. It is how Ukrainians refer to the mass starvation deaths of millions in Ukrainefrom 1932 to 1933 under Soviet dictator ...​
    https://informnapalm.org/en/history-of-ukraine-the-first-modern-ukrainian-state/
    5. u.osu.edu › who-killed-more-hitler-stalin-or-maoWho killed more: Hitler, Stalin, or Mao - MCLC Resource Center
    Mao didn’t order people to their deaths in the same way that Hitler did, so it’s fair to say that Mao’s famine deaths were not genocide—in contrast, arguably, to Stalin’s Holodomor in the Ukraine, the terror-famine described by journalist and historian Anne Applebaum in Red Famine (2017). One can argue that by closing down discussion.
    More readi​

1.History of Ukraine: The Beginnings

2.History of Ukraine: The Princes and the Kozaks

3.History of Ukraine: The Russian Captivity

4.History of Ukraine: Taras Shevchenko

5. History of Ukraine: The rise of nationalism in 19th century or two Ukrainian nationalisms

6. History of Ukraine: The first modern Ukrainian state.

7.History of Ukraine: From Skoropadsky to Petlyura.

8.Ukraine struggles for survival: The victories and the losses.

9. History of Ukraine: From the communist occupation to a national renaissance and back.

By George V. Pinchuk
    Distribution and reprint with reference to the source is welcome! (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0) InformNapalm social media pages: Facebook / Twitter / Telegram

It's complex. But it helps us to understand what's going on today in this killer's march Putin had mapped out long before he executed it, and the resistance was such that he should have gotten out the second day. Greed for the wealth of the Ukraine in mineral resources got the better of Putin. He's a communist. Communists dictate to others and they seldom listen to those who must obey their communist leaders. Sound familiar? Look no further than the desks of Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and other deep staters in this country who could care less. :cranky:
Dear God, please stop the madness that grips wanton ambitions for sole power over all other human beings by atheists who kill other people's children without calling on you for your advice. Thanks for the courage of those in Russia who have exposed themselves to death for protesting the murders of children and adults alike who in no way provoked the war upon themselves that was done in lust for the mineral wealth deep down in the earth and elimination of people in their way who happen to be members of a sovereign nation named the Ukraine. Thanks for your many gifts to us, dear Lord, and please listen to the prayers of the helpless who are in need of protection in the Ukraine. I thank you for Jesus who taught us to suffer the children to come to your wonderful Kingdom. Amen.

Last edited:
Oh, but there's more: POWER, GENOCIDE, AND MASS MURDER

ABSTRACT
This is a report of the statistical results from a project on comparative genocide and mass-murder in this century. Most probably near 170,000,000 people have been murdered in cold-blood by governments, well over three-quarters by absolutist regimes. The most such killing was done by the Soviet Union (near 62,000,000 people), the communist government of China is second (near 35,000,000), followed by Nazi Germany (almost 21,000,000), and Nationalist China (some 10,000,000). Lesser megamurderers include WWII Japan, Khmer Rouge Cambodia, WWI Turkey, communist Vietnam, post-WWII Poland, Pakistan, and communist Yugoslavia. The most intense democide was carried out by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, where they killed over 30 percent of their subjects in less than four years. The best predictor of this killing is regime power. The more arbitrary power a regime has, the less democratic it is, the more likely it will kill its subjects or foreigners. The conclusion is that power kills, absolute power kills absolutely.​
The devil is in the details: POWER, GENOCIDE, AND MASS MURDER
Dear God, please have mercy on the Russian unprovoked attack on a country with a history of being abused by murderous regimes. Amen. Help these helpless people in the Ukraine who are being reminded in prayers worldwide. Amen.​

Prayers are just another way of doing nothing
But they don't hurt either.

I'm sure the OP and her brainless cohorts will be blaming Biden for this pretty soon (on this thread or another) but that isn't license to lambast their beliefs.

Put another way...they can't hurt.

being neutral and not joining a military alliance as a threat to their neighbor would have gone a long way in validating what is being inferred as an unjust war - the u s rightly prevented cuba from arming themselves with nuclear missiles.

Dear God, please bless the Ukrainians and their surviving children of this genocidal massacre. It appears we do not have enough angels to help them remain a free people, but we thank you for news that a Texas man who was a soldier has enlisted his knowledge and is going over there to help those people, the now-motherless children, orphans, elderly who cannot fend for themselves due to the toll of age and loss of loved ones cause them grief only known by those who have lost all their children and outlived them. Help them to help each other as best they can, and please strengthen the good in Russia to use their influence to end the rampage of Vladimar Putin who should have never gone over there and started assassinating men, women, and sadly, children of all ages and wonderful grandparents who lived to see this decimation of all they know and love gone in the black smoke of a deleterious missile built to destroy living quarters, apartment houses, business offices, farms, and turning their way of life serving others into dust. Please place the leaders of these heinous acts of deception into the world court of terrorists so that the people of the Ukraine left can start over with help from the entire world that believes that each life on earth has a purpose to help each other. And help us forgive those who err as you command after the fireworks are long gone. Amen.

You are wasting your time.
God doesn't read usmb.
Because there is no god.

Why don't you pray everyday for the starving kids in Africa that should not have been born if religion had allowed contraceptives?
Forgotten about them???

If he keeps guiding you to do nothing, then it's never going to matter
To everything there is a season. What you consider nothing is my prayers? Sorry, but Jacob was praying when a vision began of him bowing down to God and then going toe to toe with his angel up and down the tall lader in his vision. He won the argument and Godresponding by making him trying to do when we already know where to turn us into troops of obedience, praise, and prayer. Life is good in the Kingdom. :thup:

Forum List

Back