It's starting.

Great example of the probative responsible judgment of Don Trump.
The guy who took out $85,000 full page plea advocating for the execution of those 5 men.
Fortunately, New York didn't kill 'em as Trump begged....because....
...well, because years later DNA evidence exonerated all 5.
Some other guy did it.
Did Trump ever apologize?
Not yet.

From Politifact:
Did Donald Trump ever apologize to the ‘Central Park Five’?

• "In 1989, as New York City was reeling from the “Central Park Five” case in which a woman in Central Park was raped and beaten, Donald Trump took out an ad calling for the reimposition of the state’s death penalty.
  • Two decades later, the five men were exonerated based in part on DNA evidence. One, Yusef Salaam, won a primary earlier this year for a seat on New York’s city council.
  • Despite the exoneration, Trump on at least five occasions has expressed that he continues to believe the original verdict that the men were guilty......."
So you think trump was the lying corrupt cops and da? Hahaha

So when Biden wins in November the evidence that there was cheating will be that he won.

No other explanation?

That’s the gist of what Tucker was saying

This is all overblown hoo-ha. Nobody is cheating. Imagine the logistics involved just to cheat on ONE local election. They are prohibitive. People try to cheat with one vote, and get caught. This is all boogeyman fantasy from people who have been pulled through the looking glass and are really just pawns for those who want to decrease turnout in elections.

Trump votes by mail.

Trump voted in person again, today, with Melania...

82657771-13216083-image-a-21_1710883347561.jpg

Listen to me and listen good -- You people cheat again, you steal another National Election and there WILL be a War. Not saying it will happen right away, but there will be.

And believe me when I tell you -- Win, lose or draw.... You really don't want that to happen. Neither do I. And trust me, since most of you are City fucks or worthless 'Burbies, you REALLY don't want it to happen.

This is not a threat, it is a prediction. One in which I am 100% certain.
It doesn’t matter what really happens. You dopes will do it simply because you lost.
You still haven’t figured out years later that the election wasn’t stolen. The problem lies with your own incompetence. Not the left or Dems.

No, it’s taking your contempt, and hatred too far…As long as I’ve been debating the left on message boards, and that’s a long time, I’ve never wished my opponents murdered…that’s fucked up. And has NO place in civil discourse.
They’re sinking so low that they’re devolving into a different species altogether,

Or what, you’ll try another insurrection?
Waaaaa....

Waa...

Goddamn snowflakes.

Congress is full of cowards, and leftards think 600 people without weapons constitutes an.insurrection.

We're gonna eat you snowflakes for lunch when the time comes.

No, it’s taking your contempt, and hatred too far…As long as I’ve been debating the left on message boards, and that’s a long time, I’ve never wished my opponents murdered…that’s fucked up. And has NO place in civil discourse.
I never wished anyone to be murdered. I called it natural selection.
It’s your own hatred and incompetence that would make that scenario likely.

Forum List

Back