It's starting.

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.
With zero evidence. As usual.

And the rubes will swallow it whole.

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

Repubs aren’t worried, they already know Biden won’t win. The right are preparing to roll out the same strategy that the dems did last election to ensure victory, so, it’s in the bag!

VEVO!!!

Frankly, I can't tell the difference between the two old men...
face-swap.jpg

Cultists are folks who want kids dicks cut off because of some wacky left wing ideology.

Now that we have that straightened out, did you have a real point?

Not a single one.

Trump's not it the White House although I'm sure he'll be in the Big House soon enough.
So take 1/6/21 and actually deploy those 10K NG troops
Now the order is given...Weapons free, fire at will.

MAGATS know this will happen so when November rolls around and Trump is crushed these "brave" souls will be in their mothers' basements pounding away furiously on their keyboards, mousing furiously, and MEMEing their tiny brains out but not a one of them will put their asses on the line for the hate they claim to believe.

Forum List

Back