Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.

1. Hur made democrats look silly. The dems disagreed with his conclusion, that Biden is too senile to stand trial. The dems kept trying to say "no crime", Hur kept saying "yes crime", but Biden is incompetent. I saw the hearing. Hur did fine.

Actually, no, he looked like a kid who said the dog at him homework. He didn't even know what was in his own report.

2. Team Obama loved Shokin. Link to three GOP senators who did not like Shokin.
That was BEFORE they found two of his deputies with stacks of foreign currency and uncut diamonds. After that, Obama wanted him gone. So did everyone else.

3. Fau-Chi and Lois Lerner are prime examples of the "deep state".
Again, can't deal with the crazy today. The Deep State is people doing their jobs.
the biggest problem with Lerner was she was totally right, and Obama didn't have her back.

4. The corrupt Biden DOJ ignores evidence against anyone named Biden.

Um, okay, again, your whole case was based on a guy who turned out to be a Russian plant. It's why Congress suddenly got really quiet about Biden impeachment.

Actually, no, he looked like a kid who said the dog at him homework. He didn't even know what was in his own report.

That was BEFORE they found two of his deputies with stacks of foreign currency and uncut diamonds. After that, Obama wanted him gone. So did everyone else.

Again, can't deal with the crazy today. The Deep State is people doing their jobs.
the biggest problem with Lerner was she was totally right, and Obama didn't have her back.

Um, okay, again, your whole case was based on a guy who turned out to be a Russian plant. It's why Congress suddenly got really quiet about Biden impeachment.
1. Hur looked fine. The dems looked desperate.
2. I gave you Obama's official link. Link please to the cash & diamonds. Hunter's bank account has Burisma cash, Shokin was investigating Burisma, QED
3. Lerner got caught. Fau-Chi should be prosecuted.
4. Bobulinsky isn't a Russian plant. The laptop crimes are real, if the DOJ prosecutes.

2. I gave you Obama's official link. Link please to the cash & diamonds. Hunter's bank account has Burisma cash, Shokin was investigating Burisma, QED
4. Bobulinsky isn't a Russian plant. The laptop crimes are real, if the DOJ prosecutes.

Shokin was never actively pursuing that investigation. In fact, he helped Myola Zlochevsky evade prosecution by Great Britain.

The Russian was Alexander Smirnov, who's been charged with lying to the FBI in regards to the FD-1023.

From the Right Wing "The Hill">

President Biden acted responsibly, cooperated completely, and the decision to decline criminal charges was relatively straightforward. In short, to borrow a phrase from the last administration, the Hur report represents the complete and total exoneration of President Biden,” said Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), the panel’s ranking member.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr.Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and fordefending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kyiv whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a turn to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power. 1/3 As the problems festered, Kyiv drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders.In one high-profile example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr.Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes. But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given. When a department in Mr.Shokin’s office tried to bring it to trial, the prosecutors were fired or resigned. The perpetrators seemed destined to get off with claims that the stones were not worth verymuch.For many Ukrainians, the case encapsulated a failure to follow through on the sweeping promises made during the heady days of the revolution to root out corruption and establish a modern, transparent state. Instead, there has seemed to be a return to business-as-usual horse-trading and compromise among the tightly-knit Ukrainian oligarchic and business elite. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the InternationalMonetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program cancontinue.”With this pressure mounting, Parliament on Tuesday voted by a comfortable margin toremove Mr. Shokin.

Lerner did her job. You wingnuts were trying to pull a tax dodge by calling your PAC's "Social Welfare" agencies.

I was talking about Smirnov, the guy who you pinned all your links to Joe on.

The laptop is a fake...

The only thing they are charging Hunter with is the tax evasion he already copped to.

Oh, yeah, how's your DJT stock doing? Down another 14% today! Down 72% total from it's peak.

Last edited:
Democrats should allow the people to decide who's to be elected President.

I agree. So, let's get rid of the Electoral College and let the people decide.

of course, that would mean we would have gotten Gore and Hillary instead of Bush and Trump.

Here's the thing. Trump can still appear on the ballot if he's convicted.

Of course, non-cult members are going to ask themselves if they want to vote for a felon

Shokin was never actively pursuing that investigation. In fact, he helped Myola Zlochevsky evade prosecution by Great Britain.

The Russian was Alexander Smirnov, who's been charged with lying to the FBI in regards to the FD-1023.
You can type stuff, but its only typing. I have credible links.

Obama only approved the $1b loan guarantee because Shokin was fighting corruption.

You can type stuff, but its only typing. I have credible links.

Obama only approved the $1b loan guarantee because Shokin was fighting corruption.
And then it was withheld AFTER his deputies were found taking massive bribes.

This isn't complicated. Shokin was corrupt, which is why the EU, IMF, and even Republicans in Congress insisted he should go.

Forum List

Back