It's starting.

I didn't say that it all or anything like that. So do have a nice day until you can actually argue something I said.
I don’t think you really understand your own bias. You admit that very few people can ever convince you of anything because you don’t find them credible when they contradict your narrative.

I just saw your bias in the Ronny Jackson story, where you made a lot of assumptions to support your stance, and after pointing out your assumptions were factually incorrect, you just dug in further.

Same thing with the election in 2020. The narrative was set and anyone who contradicted the narrative was lumped in as part of the conspiracy.

Question an election that had voting stopped for several hours and upon resuming the numbers were a half million different . Do that and you are charged with attempting to overthrow the election and install your own government
Libs are so childlike emotionally addled that this is what they contend

You don't think the 2020 election should have been overturned?
No, nor do I think anybody else thinks that. I do think many think the certification should have been delayed so that the investigations could be completed and that was what J6 was all about. I disagreed with those and President Trump because of the precedent it would have set for all future elections. But do I think it possible that the election was stolen. Yes I do because of the verifiable fraud that has been found, but most of the evidence had been destroyed by the time the investigations/recounts were done. Were there enough fraudulent votes to have made a difference? I don't know nor does anybody else other than those who created the fraudulent votes.

But I do know the certification of the election was more important than delaying something that under the circumstances would have likely made no difference.

There is a huge difference between overturning a valid election and wanting a recount/investigation of an election believed to have been compromised.

Last edited:
The evidence should have been heard in a court of law, and not continually dismissed due to “lack of standing” and other processes.
Because there was not enough evidence. it happens all the time in our court system. You started to believe this because of the word of one man, didn't you?

Oh, so you want another riot to happen so that hopefully your fellow citizens will be murdered in cold blood....You're sick.
What I want doesn't matter.
I won't force you fools to take on DHS because you're too dumb to see the truth.
I can't stop your lunacy, all I can do is predict the wholly predictable outcome.

But you e sure to remind us that you have the guns.

"..are you sure you connected the dots..."
Me?
Me connect the dots in the EJean Carroll rape & defamation cases?
Is that what you are askin'?

Well, hell no. I didn't connect the dots.
Why would I? How could I? I don't live in New York. Cannot be in any of their jury pools.

On the other hand, I am somewhat comforted that 18 jurors, peers of the defendant Don Trump, and fellow New Yorkers....well, they did. They connected all those dots.
Unanimously.

Which should comfort not only my poor avatar but everybody who is a patriotic American and wants the rule of law followed.
No?

Question an election that had voting stopped for several hours and upon resuming the numbers were a half million different . Do that and you are charged with attempting to overthrow the election and install your own government
Libs are so childlike emotionally addled that this is what they contend
You are not questioning anything. If you were just asking questions, then you would shut the fuck up already. Because you've already received all the answers from what the rest of us call reality..

You're not asking questions. You're making claims without a shred of evidence, because you're a sore loser just like your Orange Daddy.

Because there was not enough evidence. it happens all the time in our court system. You started to believe this because of the word of one man, didn't you?
Of course not. I questioned the integrity of the election when I woke up the next morning after Election Day and found that all the swing states in which Trump had a lead stopped counting, and restarted with almost all ballots going to Biden.

We have eyes and saw what happened.

Can you imagine the riots that will break out all over the country, including the Capitol, when Trump wins? We already know from their BLM barbarism they they are deadly and destructive - and will make Jan 6 look like a day at the beach by comparison.

Can you imagine the riots that will break out all over the country, including the Capitol, when Trump wins?
Can you imagine trumpanzees having the audacity to pretend to be concerned about that, after their hillbilly cult attempted a violent insurrection?

Talk about shameless and being immune to irony.

You're the one day dreaming of Government gunning down fellow citizens...

And yes, we do have guns...And you should never ever forget that, it's what keeps you free.

You're welcome.
You jump off a 30 story building sure you can fly.
My predicting your inevitable death from your ignorance and stupidity is not my dreaming of your doing stupid shit.

It's just my pointing out the inevitable result of your stupidity.

Exactly. Trump was leading when we went to bed. Then after midnight all these ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.
The excuse was the word definition altering “we did stop tabulating. It was just that over the hours we were not counting, votes we had not counted before we stopped rolled in from Biden precincts and thus were 97% for Biden. That was reflected in the half million vote swing when counting resumed”
At least 4 contradictions in terms along with word definition changing

Mail in voting has been going on for a long time with Republican support. Until one man lost.
Dude, universal mail-in voting was instituted in many states extra-legislatively during the pandemic.

It's the easiest way to cheat.
  • There is no chain of custody.
  • It's easy to collect plenty of mail-in ballots - just slip a Ben Franklin or two to some postal workers.
  • Or just collect ballots at the old folk's home.
  • Ballots have no identifying information, and are on the inside of signed envelopes. Ballots are replaced with ease. *
  • Forgery is trivial.
* Don't take it from me. Take it from someone who did it for many years...

This data is from Nevada (which mailed ballots to all voters) alone....

Mail-in ballots sent out: 1,819,181
Mail-in ballots returned: 232,485 (12.8%)
Mail-in ballots undeliverable: 100,530 (5.5%)
[Link to Source]

There are literally hundreds of thousands of ballots available for cheating.

Forum List

Back