It's starting.

Because there was not enough evidence. it happens all the time in our court system. You started to believe this because of the word of one man, didn't you?
But when there is 'not enough evidence' because most of the evidence had been destroyed, it does not mean there was never enough evidence.

Of course not. I questioned the integrity of the election when I woke up the next morning after Election Day and found that all the swing states in which Trump had a lead stopped counting, and restarted with almost all ballots going to Biden.

We have eyes and saw what happened.
There was no prompting from any right wing source, you just happened to notice this all on your own.

Sure you did.

There was plan to claim this even before the election.

Making excuses to reject facts, because its the only way the nutty spiracy theories can survive.

l‘ll never understand people like you. After all the death, destruction, and injustice our government has caused over the decades, with support and cover from the msm and other institutions, you still trust the government and media.

I suspect it’s some form of brainwashing.

There was no prompting from any right wing source, you just happened to notice this all on your own.

Sure you did.

There was plan to claim this even before the election.

Of course I did! You arrogant leftists think people who disagree with liberalism are all morons, but news flash: many of us are highly educated and intelligent people who form their own opinions.

When I went to bed on Election Night, Trump was leading in several swing states. When I woke up the next morning, I learned that Biden took the lead in every single one - and in each case, they had called a halt to the counting in the middle of the night.

Unheard of for even one state, and here we had five that did it! It was obvious this was planned in case Trump was leading.

Nobody had to tell me what to think. We aren’t brainwashed like libs.

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

Minions like you you deny reality and bark like trained dogs when prompted by your Democrat Masters.

Of course I did! You arrogant leftists think people who disagree with liberalism are all morons, but news flash: many of us are highly educated and intelligent people who form their own opinions.

When I went to bed on Election Night, Trump was leading in several swing states. When I woke up the next morning, I learned that Biden took the lead in every single one - and in each case, they had called a halt to the counting in the middle of the night.

Unheard of for even one state, and here we had five that did it! It was obvious this was planned in case Trump was leading.

Nobody had to tell me what to think. We aren’t brainwashed like libs.
But now that nothing has been proven to be wrong with the election, you will choose the word of one man over the American justice system , the election workers, the people who recounted the elections and the people who audited the elections.

Amazing.

"Like the Central Park 5?"

Great example of the probative responsible judgment of Don Trump.
The guy who took out $85,000 full page plea advocating for the execution of those 5 men.
Fortunately, New York didn't kill 'em as Trump begged....because....
...well, because years later DNA evidence exonerated all 5.
Some other guy did it.
Did Trump ever apologize?
Not yet.

From Politifact:
Did Donald Trump ever apologize to the ‘Central Park Five’?

• "In 1989, as New York City was reeling from the “Central Park Five” case in which a woman in Central Park was raped and beaten, Donald Trump took out an ad calling for the reimposition of the state’s death penalty.
  • Two decades later, the five men were exonerated based in part on DNA evidence. One, Yusef Salaam, won a primary earlier this year for a seat on New York’s city council.
  • Despite the exoneration, Trump on at least five occasions has expressed that he continues to believe the original verdict that the men were guilty......."

Forum List

Back