Islam Warns About Third Holiest Site?

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
The World Islamic Congress has released a statement today warning against the dangers of an attack against the al-Aqsa Mosque by “Jewish extremists”. The organization is billed as the largest Islamic organization in the world.

“Any damage to the mosque would release the wrath of the world Islamic community and threaten world peace,” the statement read.

It seems that the World Islamic Congress should be more concerned about Muhmmad's Kabah building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. If anyone wants to see an analgous swarm of stinging bees after their hive has been knocked down, it may become a reality in this the holiest site of the Prophet Muhammad.

:blowup:

ajwps said:
It seems that the World Islamic Congress should be more concerned about Muhmmad's Kabah building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. If anyone wants to see an analgous swarm of stinging bees after their hive has been knocked down, it may become a reality in this the holiest site of the Prophet Muhammad.

These guys have a lot of nerve telling us about how they'll take revenge on the world if they're a terror target. Let 'em get mad, then they can see what kind of fear and tragedy their compatriots have unleashed on the rest of the world. Now, I never condone acts like these against everyone, but it sounds like they're basically threatening the world with violence if the mosque is hit, and they're not in much of a positition to be threatened. We've already been the target of the wrath of Islam, and we've been capping terrorists by the dozen ever since.

Hobbit said:
These guys have a lot of nerve telling us about how they'll take revenge on the world if they're a terror target. Let 'em get mad, then they can see what kind of fear and tragedy their compatriots have unleashed on the rest of the world. Now, I never condone acts like these against everyone, but it sounds like they're basically threatening the world with violence if the mosque is hit, and they're not in much of a positition to be threatened. We've already been the target of the wrath of Islam, and we've been capping terrorists by the dozen ever since.

Yes we have been destroying the terrorists in increasing numbers but the fact is that there are tens of millions of them. The following article from the New York Times is giving a warning that Mr. Bush and the nations of the world change their way of thinking about conventional warfare.

The Next Manhattan Project - What Should We Do Next

http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/s/shore/2004/shore072404.htm

As I write these words, it is my sincere prayer that the President and his men have finally “got it” regarding terrorism and that they plan to act big and to act fast. Unless we realize that the very future of Western Civilization hangs by a precarious thread, we could face a very dark world indeed. What is clear from the 9/11 Commission Report is that no one “got it” about global terrorism since the decline of the Soviet Union. The reasons for the failure to intercept the 9/11 plans and understand the new world danger are many, varied and now historical. Assigning blame is now both irrelevant and political sport. Trying to find a scapegoat for the troubles of America and the Free World is a natural but a primitive response. It is not the response of serious thoughtful people.

The free world faces the greatest threat to its existence since Hitler’s Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire. It is almost like one can hear Adolf Hitler screaming from Hell, “I have let loose millions of my agents like cancer cells to wreak my revenge at the world for so humiliating me.” The terrorist threat in some ways is far more dangerous than the Nazis or Japanese. It is a new form of warfare. Like great empires that used the last military strategy and technology of weapons, we can fall to a smaller force with more lethal weaponry or tactics. We are fighting a global guerilla war and we are still fighting and thinking in terms of conventional war. To the extent we are fighting guerilla warfare we are one step behind the desperate innovators. Like Britain’s defeat against the American Revolution or our defeat in Vietnam, the war against terror is far from a sure victory. The bad guys often lose but sometimes win. We can’t afford defeat.

There are many reasons why America was so blind sighted by 9/11. For starters, the US has always seen itself as protected by two great oceans from the rest of the world. Since the Second World War, the United States focused its efforts on winning the Cold War against the Soviet Union. For a brief period of time, America and much of the world were euphoric. Serious thinkers were arguing that we had reached “the end of history” and “end of ideology.” The ultimate triumph of liberal democratic capitalism was at hand. After a few short moments of joy, we were reminded in Iraq and by the barbaric outbreak of violence in the former Soviet empire, that all was not well.

In many ways the terrorist threat had been trivialized and marginalized. The source of terror was marginalized by the delusional thinking that said that Arabs or Muslims were frustrated and had an implacable hatred toward Israel and Jews. America was hated because of its relationship to Israel. This perspective completely overlooked the cultural changes taking place in the Islamic community over the last generation. It overlooked the fact that Muslims ruthlessly killed other Muslims or Christians with the same atrocity and fanaticism as they killed Jews. Whole towns and populations were massacred. The deep-seated violence and historic memory of old Yugoslavia and the wholesale butchery of one group against the next were an exception in Europe but the rule of thumb in the Middle East. Before the creation of colonial nation-states, tribal warfare based on property and religious fervor were (and largely remain) the way of life. This bred a new revolutionary Islam aimed at blaming the plight of the largely poor masses on many and nefarious anti-Islamic conspirators. This included the capitalist system, a world Jewish conspiracy, colonial oppression, and resentment toward those who got wealthy working with the conspirators. Thus was born the Jihadist spirit in the Arab and Islamic world. The House of Saud saw the seeds of this trend but had always co-opted it by adopting the extreme Wahabbi sect of Islam. Unfortunately the Devil has come to collect its debt—even against the Saudi family. No amount of bribes can now pay for the terrorists to keep Saudi assets safe. The terrorists now believe the very source of world energy is within their grasp.

In case you haven’t noticed, Israel is a sideshow in all of this. Sure the Arabs hate the Jews and would like to get rid of Israel. It’s just too bad for them that Jews are not willing to oblige. The whole conflict comes down to that. Any moral person must in the broad sweep of things be sympathetic to Israel. Quite naturally Israel and Jews who have been literally fighting for physical survival for the last century first saw the true nature of the threat. People like Menachem Begin, Benjamin Netanyahu or Walter Lacquer were the first to cry in the wilderness that this was the next Great War. How stupid must so-called “paleo-conservatives” be to be suspicious that so many Jews were involved with hard-line views about terror and the need to fight it aggressively? Smart people would assume that the victims of unprecedented terror would be the first to see its tremendous evil possibilities.

The Bush Administration must “think and act anew.” Our enemy is as deadly as Hitler. Time is short. We were fortunate that we stayed one step ahead of Germany in the development of the nuclear bomb through the Manhattan project. What a surprise again. The victims of Nazi oppression, Jews escaping Europe, were the scientists in the forefront of developing the Bomb. We need a Manhattan Project to build the equivalent of “the Bomb” against terrorism. It is not enough to rearrange the deck chairs or just have more efficient bureaucracy and military to guard against the Terror Threat. I do not have the answer. Hopefully the best minds in the country and friends from around the world will discover the new “Bomb” in the nick of time.

For those paleo-conservatives who are angered by my remarks, I can only say the following. Yes, I am Jewish. I am not a neo-con, but much more of a fairly hard-line libertarian who still believes in collective self-defense. Perhaps my heritage has made me more sensitive to the implacable and awful nature of genocide and terrorism in the past and now. I am just too tired of seeing so many good people killed by crazy murderers. Great peoples and great empires have failed to see great danger ahead and have either been put in concentration camps, sent into exile, or just become extinct. Think of the mighty Sumerians! Did the Roman Emperors ever dream they would become part of “Ancient History?” It’s time for those who value a free world for us and our children to be ready to man the barricades.

ajwps said:

I wonder what would happen if a UAV with about 200 lbs. of explosives flew into the Black Stone (can't remember its name) in Mecca. Not condoning it, not suggesting it, but I wonder what the Muslim reaction would be.

gop_jeff said:
I wonder what would happen if a UAV with about 200 lbs. of explosives flew into the Black Stone (can't remember its name) in Mecca. Not condoning it, not suggesting it, but I wonder what the Muslim reaction would be.

dunno, but wouldn't mind finding out. I mean I don't see how it could make things worse.

I can never remember the name of the stone either. Every time somone brings it up the first thing that comes to mind is the Rosetta Stone - kinda silly.

gop_jeff said:

For a peak at that black-rock or right hand of god Allah take a look at the following site.

http://blessusa.homestead.com/blackstone.html

Jeff it isn't necessary to blow up Mecca to get the result. The threat to the World Islamic Congress by Bush or anyone with a delivery system with the warning that any further attempts to conquer the world for Islamic conquest would result in shuting their portal to Muslim paradise.

The world of Islam would be screaming and wailing all the while decrying the great Satan as racists and imperialists. But soon they would realize that if they want to get to Muhammad they will have to cease and desist.

It might be interesting if our leaders had the courage to really threaten the world of Islam to straighten up with mankind or be forever in a limbo away from their god.

Would not you think it is just a big "middle eastern game"? I mean the similar warning was released by israel security establishment to the knesset and was reported in the news. I think that world islamic org just wanted to play tought and show it "knows" things to western world/isreal.

Btw blowing up someone else religious symbol is not proper behaviour for jews/christians/hindy.... (that is what distinguish us form others), just a thought. :alco:

drac said:
Would not you think it is just a big "middle eastern game"? I mean the similar warning was released by israel security establishment to the knesset and was reported in the news. I think that world islamic org just wanted to play tought and show it "knows" things to western world/isreal.

Btw blowing up someone else religious symbol is not proper behaviour for jews/christians/hindy.... (that is what distinguish us form others), just a thought. :alco:

Let me give you another thought....

Islam is content with blowing up anything anywhere as long as they can kill innocent people and destroy western civilization.

The Kaba'ah is not just anyone's religious symbol. If the Muslims blow up the Vatican would the loss of this center of Catholocism prohibit Catholics from their salavation, would blowing up the Temple Mount in Jerusalem bring about a total loss of Judaism effectively ending this religion or would destroying Tibet's holiest site end their faith?

To understand Islam is to understand that the Kaba'ah and the black-rock of Allah is the portal to paradise. Without this portal, Islam can't get to Muhammad and his virgins.

I didn't say to blow up Mecca or the Kaba'ah but only to threaten its destruction if they persist in their quest for Allah and Muhammad. The end to western civilization as posited by this peaceful religion.

And no there was no reported warning that I am aware of that was reported to the Israeli Kinesset by any intelligence service. If you know of such a warning please post a site or reference to same.

But any threat to follow through with destroying Mecca must be made in earnest and followed through if they persist in their religious commandment to destroy mankind.

And that is the way it is......

dilloduck said:
So why doesn't Israel do it ? Let's get it over with.
because it is not what israel is about, and why should israel do it? it is against 3000 years of jewish tradition. Plus i have a feeling you will be first to point your finger at israel and say something like "look at those evil jews, we must destroy them all"

drac said:
because it is not what israel is about, and why should israel do it? it is against 3000 years of jewish tradition. Plus i have a feeling you will be first to point your finger at israel and say something like "look at those evil jews, we must destroy them all"

with 21 posts here, I am not sure you really do know how Dillo would respond now do you?

ajwps said:
Let me give you another thought....

Islam is content with blowing up anything anywhere as long as they can kill innocent people and destroy western civilization.

The Kaba'ah is not just anyone's religious symbol. If the Muslims blow up the Vatican would the loss of this center of Catholocism prohibit Catholics from their salavation, would blowing up the Temple Mount in Jerusalem bring about a total loss of Judaism effectively ending this religion or would destroying Tibet's holiest site end their faith?
agree that destruction of holy places will not stop practice in judaism/christianity/buddism

To understand Islam is to understand that the Kaba'ah and the black-rock of Allah is the portal to paradise. Without this portal, Islam can't get to Muhammad and his virgins.
I did not know that practice of islam is directly connected to mecca and one cannot exist without other, thank you. I will do more checking on it

And no there was no reported warning that I am aware of that was reported to the Israeli Kinesset by any intelligence service. If you know of such a warning please post a site or reference to same.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...deast_afp/mideast_israel_mosques_040724185930

But any threat to follow through with destroying Mecca must be made in earnest and followed through if they persist in their religious commandment to destroy mankind.

And that is the way it is......
any my point was that it is not a proper or judaism/christian supported behaviour. to win a war you do not have to go down to your enemy level

HGROKIT said:
with 21 posts here, I am not sure you really do know how Dillo would respond now do you?
That would be true, if number of posts was an actual indicator of the amount of time one was reading this board. In any case i might went a little bit overboard with that statement, sry did not mean to sound too harsh

drac said:
That would be true, if number of posts was an actual indicator of the amount of time one was reading this board. In any case i might went a little bit overboard with that statement, sry did not mean to sound too harsh

awww, it's cool! dillo is a pretty solid guy - he usually does not post just to trash.

Now me on the other hand...:teeth:

drac said:

I have no interest in destroying Jews. On the contrary, I think Israel needs to get out of the closet and become what they want to be! What is needed in the ME is stabilization and ONLY Israel can do it by force. When they cease thier dependency on the US and thier fear of the UN, maybe they will act in a manner that is decisive enough to wake up the refugees and convince them that Israel has no intentions of ever giving them any land to settle on. The world (to include arab countries) may gripe but is powerless to stop it. Take what they want--give a few token millions in reparations--and tell everyone else to listen to Theresas' words. Shove it !

drac said:
agree that destruction of holy places will not stop practice in judaism/christianity/buddism.

In total agreement

I did not know that practice of islam is directly connected to mecca and one cannot exist without other, thank you. I will do more checking on it.

Check it out. Mecca is thought to be the birthplace of Muhammad. Islam believes that father Ibrahim (Abraham) built the Kaba'ah to god allah. In every Muslim's lifetime, if possible, every Muslim is to go to Mecca and march around the Kaba'ah and if possible kiss the 'right hand of Allah' the black stone within the Kaba'ah building and kept in a silver frame.

You will never get a Muslim to admit to the fact that Mecca is the portal to their paradise for that knowledge could bring an end to their existence from this earthly plane through which they find paradise. When asked, the Muslim will deny this fact and just tell you its a holy shrine. But in reality it is like an opening for the Shahid (martry) and all good Muslims a place to enter the realm of paradise.

Israel's Interior Minister Tsahi Hanegbi was the one who gave 'the warning' about Jewish extremists threatening to blow up Muslim holy sites. This man Hanegbi is what is known one who incites by fear mongering to eradicate the religious peoples of Israel. The threat stated from this man is no more valid than Mars men coming to earth to use as a colony. This guy offers nothing more than imagination to prove his point. He is not a part of any intelligence service in Israel. Hanegbi is the Interior Minister appointed by Sharon.

any my point was that it is not a proper or judaism/christian supported behaviour. to win a war you do not have to go down to your enemy level

To win a war against barbarians you cannot use the Queensbury Rules of fairplay and have any hope of winning. In any war in history, even the good guys have to adopt to the situations presented to them and respond with a plan in which no one has to be killed to win that war. Destroying Mecca could involve the death of NOT ONE SINGLE MUSLIM...

This is not sinking down to the level of those who would kill everyone who fails to become a Muslim.

Which do you prefer, the death of civilization or the destruction of a site without killing anyone?

HGROKIT said:
dunno, but wouldn't mind finding out. I mean I don't see how it could make things worse.
dilloduck said:
So why doesn't Israel do it ? Let's get it over with.
Not that I condone the action, but for some reason, I am finding these two posts hilarious!

-Douglas

Really not sure why, Dillo. I think it has something to do with the idea that if I were to go and pour gasoline on a fire ant hill and burn it, I would probably laugh. Not that burning ants is funny...I guess I'm just sick or something. But, as I said before...I don't condone destroying this stone. Just the idea makes me laugh. :)

-Douglas

Shazbot said:
Really not sure why, Dillo. I think it has something to do with the idea that if I were to go and pour gasoline on a fire ant hill and burn it, I would probably laugh. Not that burning ants is funny...I guess I'm just sick or something. But, as I said before...I don't condone destroying this stone. Just the idea makes me laugh. :)

-Douglas

I see what you mean. No stone=No religious zeal ? That's a whole lot of Muslims without a job . I guess it would be the same way for the Christians and the Jews if Israel were nuked. I guess the hindus are in a win-win situation ? What a mess.

Forum List

Back