What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

When was the last date you Israelis actually were in charge of the temple mount?

Since around June 10, 1967. They allow the Jordanian WAQF to control it out of courtesy for the mosques there.

I am sure that if they really wanted to, that could end at any time.

I'm sure they can do away with Jordan as well. I think Jordan paid lots of money for rehab of the dome, right. Your right they send the IDF in and do whatever they can to incite a riot. That is what they do. Out of courtesy, no, out of fear the world is watching. I bet they wish it were 1967 again, when we just had the newspapers and nightly news.

I'm fully aware of that, so what? There hasn't been a temple there since 70 AD.
What even makes you think that area of land belongs to the jews?

It's no longer a question about whom it belogs to. It's a question of basic rights, and the basic right of prayer is being denied from the Jews.

It won't bother us that much to have it belong to them, as long as we can pray there. Which we can't. That's a descrimination based on religion.

Tell me more about how we oppress them.

No the basic right of prayer is not being denied to Jews, but they just can pray there. Pray in your synagogues, (aren't there over 500 in Israel?) or pray at the western wall. Really you just go there to irritate and instigate trouble.

We cannot pray in the Temple Mount.

Can Christians pray at the Vatican? can you practice your religion in the places which matter to you?

The Temple mount is the holiest place for Judaism, why is the right to pray there denied from us? who are you, outsiders, to deny it from us, anyway?

How in the world did you get along so well, not being in Israel, living in Russia and Germany and how about the Jews in the US. Even the Orthodox Jews in NY seem to do just fine without the temple.

God is everywhere, and so we can pray everywhere. One need not go to the Vatican or even a church to pray.

you can go pray on your toilet and let others pray on the mount if they so wish. Jews everywhere pray for the next year in Jerusalem. It is their past, present and future.

No they don't. Most didn't even want to go to Israel when Zionism begun , that is why they sent the poor Jews there first to work the land and build roads to entice the wealthier ones.

It's no longer a question about whom it belogs to. It's a question of basic rights, and the basic right of prayer is being denied from the Jews.

It won't bother us that much to have it belong to them, as long as we can pray there. Which we can't. That's a descrimination based on religion.

No the basic right of prayer is not being denied to Jews, but they just can pray there. Pray in your synagogues, (aren't there over 500 in Israel?) or pray at the western wall. Really you just go there to irritate and instigate trouble.

Can Christians pray at the Vatican? can you practice your religion in the places which matter to you?

The Temple mount is the holiest place for Judaism, why is the right to pray there denied from us? who are you, outsiders, to deny it from us, anyway?

How in the world did you get along so well, not being in Israel, living in Russia and Germany and how about the Jews in the US. Even the Orthodox Jews in NY seem to do just fine without the temple.

God is everywhere, and so we can pray everywhere. One need not go to the Vatican or even a church to pray.

you can go pray on your toilet and let others pray on the mount if they so wish. Jews everywhere pray for the next year in Jerusalem. It is their past, present and future.

No they don't. Most didn't even want to go to Israel when Zionism begun , that is why they sent the poor Jews there first to work the land and build roads to entice the wealthier ones.

What pickle jar did you steal your brain from? Ab Normal?
Did some jewish kid kick your butt in the sand box?
The amount of hate and bigotry is unfathomable to me.
Do you ever read the bible? Try looking up Ps 51:18, Ps 122:6, Isaiah 28:16, Gen 14:18; Heb 7:1, Gen 22:1-19, Gen 24:63-67, Gen 28:10-22, 2 Sam 24:18-25, 1 Kings 6-8; 2 Chron 3:1-2, Neh 4-6
NT - Matt 5:35, Matt 23:37, Luke 2:43, John 2:23, Matt 16:21, Matt 27:33, Luke 24:46-7, Acts 1:12, Acts 1:4,8,12; 2:1-40, Acts 18:18; 20:6; 21:20-24, Acts 21:13, Heb 12:22, Rev 11; Matt 24, Zech 14:4; Acts 1:12; Matt 24, Ezekiel 40-45, Rev 3:12, 21:2, 10, Acts 1:1-12, Zechariah 14:4

Do you need the Quran as well?

The Muslim temple was built on the ruins of the Jewish temple.

Are your seriously THAT disinformed?

Right of worship should be equal to all.

Don't you think?

Is deflecting more comfortable?

Or is that you think terroizing Jews from the Temple Mount should be accepted.

God forbid, if the tables were turned and it was them terrorised from the TM, you'd be furious, I bet.

You don't know anything about the subject, obviously. Our fathers dremt about Jerusalem for generations on generations.

You're clueless.

Do you ever read the bible? Try looking up Ps 51:18, Ps 122:6, Isaiah 28:16, Gen 14:18; Heb 7:1, Gen 22:1-19, Gen 24:63-67, Gen 28:10-22, 2 Sam 24:18-25, 1 Kings 6-8; 2 Chron 3:1-2, Neh 4-6
NT - Matt 5:35, Matt 23:37, Luke 2:43, John 2:23, Matt 16:21, Matt 27:33, Luke 24:46-7, Acts 1:12, Acts 1:4,8,12; 2:1-40, Acts 18:18; 20:6; 21:20-24, Acts 21:13, Heb 12:22, Rev 11; Matt 24, Zech 14:4; Acts 1:12; Matt 24, Ezekiel 40-45, Rev 3:12, 21:2, 10, Acts 1:1-12, Zechariah 14:4

You don't know anything about the subject, obviously. Our fathers dremt about Jerusalem for generations on generations.

You're clueless.

Agreed totally. which is why when I read that least reply by Lope, I said forget it. All she wants to do is spew mindless crap. She is not worth arguing with. Only good for idiotic entertainment value.
:420::blahblah:

You're clueless.

I dream about things too, about the good old days or things from my past, but they were not alive to live there, so how can they dream about it except through stories of how it was
Really to be truthful, there was never peace there in the whole of your OT. They just wanted to get away from anti Jewism in Europe , not realizing that there would be constant fighting there, . also how can the dream of bringing a lamb to be slaughtered sound good, and going to a temple that killed goats, sheep and doves even entice anyone?

I get your family has lived there for a few generations , not sure when they came or if they ever left. I did read about the Riot of 1920 and I also read that the Ottomans use to have thousands there to monitor for riots and that was before more Jews came. So by now there are many Jews that have been born there and that is their home. Also though some of the Pals , the maj. have years of generations that have lived there, so such is the dilemma. But for some reason the Jews out number the Pals now, even though their birth rate is lower. Funny how that has worked, but its due to immigration obviously. Its really too bad, but I do not see the Pals giving up.

It was said " to be a land without people for a people without a country" wasn't it , well that was not true.

Last edited:

I told you, the nazi site Drifting Shit frequents doesn't carry the quotes where Jews and Israel are praised, over and over and over.

what all these "religious" fighters fail to see is that there is no such thing as holy land where unholy murderers and vial people live be they from any religion. so, therefore, there is no holy land on earth. period. Let those that are with out sin and pure of heart claim this so called holy land as their rightful home land or inheritance. and those that are not holy and do so shall be consumed by the fires of hell. Let this land be uninhabited till there are holy men that can truly claim and keep it holy.
So basically I can simply visit the Kaaba in Mecca?
I don't get it. This is one of the holy lands I speak of. Vatican city is too many too, but not to God. Just because we've murdered for the land and slew many a true prophet on and over these so called holy lands doesn't make them holy at all. Quite the opposite really.
Disrespectful as always, but when some artist just make a cartoon of Mohammad all the Muslim community riot and furious, you people can only see yourself which is why you are the last one to be asked for subjective opinion.
Israel is so sacred to Jews it even passed on to Christians, and that is the status for 2,000 years for the Christians, now you want me to begin with the Jewish history?
Muslims have zero claim in over Israel, read the Qur'an.
Surat Al- Isra - The Noble Qur an -
And don't you forget, it came few centuries before this..
Ezekiel 37 NIV - The Valley of Dry Bones - The hand of - Bible Gateway
Among those prophecies, you happen to find the Signs of the Times, when a huge war would happen of two great nations, with the arrival of the Masayah, one of those signs is that Israel will be gathered after being scattered from all over the world, back to Israel when nobody could drive you out but everyone will call you thieves in your own homeland.
So this is also written long before the Qur'an is written, I guess both speak about the same events, the destruction of the second temple of Jerusalem by Muslims, and later on the promise God made us, which was given long before..
i am not muslim and I know that the jews have been scattered from their holy land for the same reasons they will be again once and for all. they can't go "home" unless they go as prodigal sons. this won't happen any time soon until their stiff necks are broken and they bow to their father in humility to gain their so called nobility.

what all these "religious" fighters fail to see is that there is no such thing as holy land where unholy murderers and vial people live be they from any religion. so, therefore, there is no holy land on earth. period. Let those that are with out sin and pure of heart claim this so called holy land as their rightful home land or inheritance. and those that are not holy and do so shall be consumed by the fires of hell. Let this land be uninhabited till there are holy men that can truly claim and keep it holy.
I don't get it. This is one of the holy lands I speak of. Vatican city is too many too, but not to God. Just because we've murdered for the land and slew many a true prophet on and over these so called holy lands doesn't make them holy at all. Quite the opposite really.
Disrespectful as always, but when some artist just make a cartoon of Mohammad all the Muslim community riot and furious, you people can only see yourself which is why you are the last one to be asked for subjective opinion.
Israel is so sacred to Jews it even passed on to Christians, and that is the status for 2,000 years for the Christians, now you want me to begin with the Jewish history?
Among those prophecies, you happen to find the Signs of the Times, when a huge war would happen of two great nations, with the arrival of the Masayah, one of those signs is that Israel will be gathered after being scattered from all over the world, back to Israel when nobody could drive you out but everyone will call you thieves in your own homeland.
So this is also written long before the Qur'an is written, I guess both speak about the same events, the destruction of the second temple of Jerusalem by Muslims, and later on the promise God made us, which was given long before..
i am not muslim and I know that the jews have been scattered from their holy land for the same reasons they will be again once and for all. they can't go "home" unless they go as prodigal sons. this won't happen any time soon until their stiff necks are broken and they bow to their father in humility to gain their so called nobility.

Thanks for that insight. It's rare we get to communicate with someone who is in a mental asylum.

bowing their head to god does no mean baring their neck to the arabs.

The Muslim temple was built on the ruins of the Jewish temple.

Are your seriously THAT disinformed?

A muslim can pray any place, they don't need the mount. Let them pray in one their mosque and not take the places of the jews and christians away from them....................
There are around 25 synagogues in Jerusalem, there are more that 30 mosques
Real Islam is and always has been Zionist

There are not 30 mosques in Jerusalem.

Do you need a string of beads to help you count them?

I feel really sorry for you and your ignorance. but I think actually that you post with such ignorance just to get a rise out of people.

Aris posted a link about a list of over 30 mosques in just the old city of Jerusalem. I have been there, have you? Obviously not.

I feel really sorry for you and your ignorance. but I think actually that you post with such ignorance just to get a rise out of people.

Aris posted a link about a list of over 30 mosques in just the old city of Jerusalem. I have been there, have you? Obviously not.

So what if there is, there are over 500 empty synagogues in Israel. They only go to the temple mount to rile the Pals up, and incite trouble, to be in the news. OH poor Israel. I am sick of poor Israel , under attack, they can defend themselves against the Pals but lets see some go on ground in Syria, never happen. . Since there are 30 mosque in Jerusalem, then it must be a Muslim City now, how many synagogues or Jewish temple are there in Jerusalem??????????

OH and when you get around to answering my question above, please tell me who built these 30 mosques, I sure know the Zionist didn't , and I also know the Zionist would not of let anyone build any Mosques since they have been ruling.

So tell me who built them on this land without a people?

First you say there are not 30 mosques in Jerusalem, then when presented with the facts that there are, your answer is, "So what if there is" and then continue your rant about the Jews.

to brush on your other questions really at this point, judging from your last, is quite fruitless and a waste of time. but how many synagogues in Jerusalem?

Start here: Let me google that for you

Why would I need the Quran, the Zionist are secular for the most part, which means they do not believe God wrote their book, its tradition.

bowing their head to god does no mean baring their neck to the arabs.

The arabs seem to be their best friends now. See my latest posts, the Zionist are even using the Quran to make their case.

Forum List

Back