Islam Warns About Third Holiest Site?

dilloduck said:
I see what you mean. No stone=No religious zeal ? That's a whole lot of Muslims without a job . I guess it would be the same way for the Christians and the Jews if Israel were nuked. I guess the hindus are in a win-win situation ? What a mess.

No that's a whole lot of Muslims without a doorway to their paradise.

As far as who gets nuked, the jury remains out.

It would be ironic justice if you, the eternal atheist, were consumed in a large mushroomed shaped inferno. But what difference does it make, you would be just as dead and all alone in the dark.

ajwps said:
No that's a whole lot of Muslims without a doorway to their paradise.

As far as who gets nuked, the jury remains out.

It would be ironic justice if you, the eternal atheist, were consumed in a large mushroomed shaped inferno. But what difference does it make, you would be just as dead and all alone in the dark.

Thanks for the lovely thought but you got the wrong guy. Zuk is the athiest.

originally posted by dilloduck
I have no interest in destroying Jews. On the contrary, I think Israel needs to get out of the closet and become what they want to be! What is needed in the ME is stabilization and ONLY Israel can do it by force. When they cease thier dependency on the US and thier fear of the UN, maybe they will act in a manner that is decisive enough to wake up the refugees and convince them that Israel has no intentions of ever giving them any land to settle on. The world (to include arab countries) may gripe but is powerless to stop it. Take what they want--give a few token millions in reparations--and tell everyone else to listen to Theresas' words. Shove it !
Arabs are not whinning anymore dillo, they are too busy knocking down american skyscrappers for that...

America must either face the jewish lobby or drop the big one. Before the arabs drop a dirty one.

Just kidding about the big one (although the threat to America is real).

Seriously now.

Yes, I know America would nuke itself before dismantling the jewish lobby.

Whether we like it or not, this is an apartheid state approved by the West. So the only viable option to reduce anti-americanism in the Middle East (and the carnage) is the end of the palestinian national liberation struggle.

Arafat, or, most probably, the next palestinian leader, should be honest with the palestinian people and just say:

"We lost".

I believe any reasonable person will agree with me that anything is better than this bloodshed (in Palestine and in America), ANYTHING. If the price the world has to pay to end this massacre is to put up with the triumph of racism, so be it.

It's really sad.

José said:
Arabs are not whinning anymore dillo, they are too busy knocking down american skyscrappers for that...

America must either face the jewish lobby or drop the big one. Before the arabs drop a dirty one.

Just kidding about the big one (although the threat to America is real).

Seriously now.

Yes, I know America would nuke itself before dismantling the jewish lobby.

Whether we like it or not, this is an apartheid state approved by the West. So the only viable option to reduce anti-americanism in the Middle East (and the carnage) is the end of the palestinian national liberation struggle.

Arafat, or, most probably, the next palestinian leader, should be honest with the palestinian people and just say:

"We lost".

I believe any reasonable person will agree with me that anything is better than this bloodshed (in Palestine and in America), ANYTHING. If the price the world has to pay to end this massacre is to put up with the triumph of racism, so be it.

It's really sad.

It appears to me that differrent terrorist groups have different targets. Some concentrate on Israel, others concentrate on specific western countries and thier interests and some are attempting to keep Iraq from going democratic.
Some bloodshed now may be better than an appeasement followed by further massacres later.
I agree with you that it is time to re-evaluate our ties with Israel. An honest and open declaration to the world and the people of the US would be a good start. We could support certain Israeli initiatives and condemn others but it appears the Jewish lobby has obtained so much American influence that we cannot operate independently from them. I fear this reduces our options in the ME and exacerbates anti-americanism.

Take it from someone who already lived in the Middle East dillo... Anti-americanism there is 95% Israel/Palestine...AT LEAST

José said:
Take it from someone who already lived in the Middle East dillo... Anti-americanism there is 95% Israel/Palestine...AT LEAST

From a copraphiliac biased Arab/Canadian who has lived in the ME, you can take his word for anything he says.

Israel has a 99% pro-American feeling and the ME Arabs who want to destroy the all infidels are always anti-American until it comes to taking American greenbacks. Then that anti-American bias changes a bit.

dilloduck said:
It appears to me that differrent terrorist groups have different targets. Some concentrate on Israel, others concentrate on specific western countries and thier interests and some are attempting to keep Iraq from going democratic.

Some blood shed now may be better than an appeasement followed by further massacres later? Yes whats a little murder and mayhem now?

I agree with you that it is time to re-evaluate our ties with Israel. An honest and open declaration to the world and the people of the US would be a good start. We could support certain Israeli initiatives and condemn others but it appears the Jewish lobby has obtained so much American influence that we cannot operate independently from them. I fear this reduces our options in the ME and exacerbates anti-americanism.

A little blood shedding now? Just whose blood are you willing to shed? Maybe your own would be sufficient to appease those later massacres.

Your options in the ME? Re-evaluate your ties with Israel and tie yourself to those who wish to destroy you. You are really brilliant????

:puke:

ajwps said:
A little bloodsheding now? Just whose blood are you willing to shed? Maybe your own would be sufficient to appease those later massacres.

Your options in the ME? Re-evaluate your ties with Israel and tie yourself to those who wish to destroy you. You are really brilliant????

:puke:

calm down AJ--is there a problem with re examining the situation from time to time? I made no suggestion about making any ties what so ever? Bloodshed? I assume it will be from soldiers and civilians of different races and religions. Do you have a bloodless solution? If so I'd love to hear it!

dilloduck said:
calm down AJ--is there a problem with re examining the situation from time to time? I made no suggestion about making any ties what so ever? Bloodshed? I assume it will be from soldiers and civilians of different races and religions. Do you have a bloodless solution? If so I'd love to hear it!

You didn't make your blood shedding very clear as to whom should bleed to avoid later massacres.

In my opinion, there is actually a bloodless solution to this seeming insoluable enigma.

There is only one thing that Islam and its terrorists understand with absolute clarity. Peaceful Islam are responsible for the actions of their brothers or they must suffer the same consequences.

In previous posts I have explained this concept where the free world threatens to destroy the portal to Islamic paradise and the virgins.

If the terrorists and their peaceful brothers understand that an attack on civilization would bring on the end to their pathway to Muhammad, they would not be very happy chaps but would probably avoid the Qur'anic commandment to destroy the infidels.

Let's call it "Mecca or bust."

originally posted by ajwps
From a copraphiliac biased Arab/Canadian who has lived in the ME, you can take his word for anything he says.

You got the wrong anti apartheid poster, aj.

I’m about as arab as prince Charles...

R2200t is arab/canadian.

I’m a white brazilian who lived in the Middle East and North Africa where I met palestinian refugees.

I criticise the state of Israel as a friend of America, as someone who don't want to see her hurt again, because of that lil jewish dictatorship propped up by her in the ME.

José said:

R2200t is arab/canadian.

I’m a white brazilian who lived in the Middle East and North Africa where I met palestinian refugees.

I criticise the state of Israel as a friend of America, as someone who don't want to see her hurt again, because of that lil jewish dictatorship propped up by her in the ME.

You know, sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between you and R2200t. Both of you espouse the same views of the victims as the victimizers.

You say that when you lived in North Africa/Middle East, you met Palestinian refugees. There you learned to understand their reality and you don't want to see your new refugees and their friends hurt America again.

Have you ever met Mr. Richard Ramirez, the infamous 'night stalker' strangler? After listening to him, many people believe in his just cause and right to murder innocents. He too has been put in a refugee camp to keep him from continuing his murderous ways.

There are women who write him love letters and some want to marry him. It may be good to consider his now dead victims as those who victimized him by being alive and having a life of their own.

You could be equated with those who believe Mr. Ramirez or those Arab refugees while ignorning the reality of horror they have created on the Israeli people and now against America.

You are truly unique among the believers of evil.

ajwps said:
You know, sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between you and R2200t. Both of you espouse the same views of the victims as the victimizers.

You say that when you lived in North Africa/Middle East, you met Palestinian refugees. There you learned to understand their reality and you don't want to see your new refugees and their friends hurt America again.

Have you ever met Mr. Richard Ramirez, the infamous 'night stalker' strangler? After listening to him, many people believe in his just cause and right to murder innocents. He too has been put in a refugee camp to keep him from continuing his murderous ways.

There are women who write him love letters and some want to marry him. It may be good to consider his now dead victims as those who victimized him by being alive and having a life of their own.

You could be equated with those who believe Mr. Ramirez or those Arab refugees while ignorning the reality of horror they have created on the Israeli people and now against America.

You are truly unique among the believers of evil.

What have the refugees done to America?

ajwps said:
It seems that the World Islamic Congress should be more concerned about Muhmmad's Kabah building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. If anyone wants to see an analgous swarm of stinging bees after their hive has been knocked down, it may become a reality in this the holiest site of the Prophet Muhammad.

:blowup:

Isn't just like Islam to borrow Judaism?... they tore down a Jewish temple and built this mosque on the ruins and we've already seen the wrath after a Jew dared to walk on the grounds.

I like how the Muslims are so hypersentitive and paraniod about how some Jew is supposed be trying to bomb them now. It's kind of funny seeing them get so worked up over what is still just some rumour over such an act.

And all this whole strutting around in outrage over the mere thought and their indignation, I feel like after they celebrated 9/11, what more can I say to them, but go to hell.

I'm not so evil I would relish seeing their Mosque crash down but I'd hope this happens at night and without any people dying. Get a dose of your own and ask me if I care?

dilloduck said:
What have the refugees done to America?

Dilloduck I referred to Jose, the Brazilian's statement. Try understanding his somewhat contorted statement.

Jose said:
I’m a white brazilian who lived in the Middle East and North Africa where I met palestinian refugees. I criticise the state of Israel as a friend of America, as someone who don't want to see her (America) hurt again, because of that lil jewish dictatorship propped up by her in the ME.

Jose it seems doesn't want that 'Jewish dictatorship proped up by the US so that his Palestinian refugees won't hurt her (America) again.

Sometimes it is better not to attack the response before you understand the meaning of the original poster.

José said:

R2200t is arab/canadian.

Time and again we've asked you provide any proof that Israel is a dictatorship, and while Dildo at least offerd one link about frozen immigration policy and it's challenge in the courts, don't just dick us around like we never gave you the chance to do this.

Go back to stormfront if you want, but don't act like we've never given you links to dispute this. Are you so indoctrinated that you cling still to this label, without a basis in fact (we've provided to the contrary)?

You called us unable to deal with reality, and yet you are the only one who carries on without a shred of credibility about this.

I find that disprespectful becuase you denied us due recognition for the effort and I consider your mind poisoned and unable to come to gribs with the reality a mere google search away.

Comrade said:
Time and again we've asked you provide any proof that Israel is a dictatorship, and while Dildo at least offerd one link about frozen immigration policy and it's challenge in the courts, don't just dick us around like we never gave you the chance to do this.

Go back to stormfront if you want, but don't act like we've never given you links to dispute this. Are you so indoctrinated that you cling still to this label, without a basis in fact (we've provided to the contrary)?

You called us unable to deal with reality, and yet you are the only one who carries on without a shred of credibility about this.

I find that disprespectful becuase you denied us due recognition for the effort and I consider your mind poisoned and unable to come to gribs with the reality a mere google search away.

Excellent Comrad. The following quotation seems to point the finger directly at Jose for his own sense of unreality.

If after all this any one will be so sceptical, as to distrust his senses, and to affirm, that all we see and hear, feel and taste, think and do, during our whole being, is but the series and deluding appearances of a long dream, whereof there is no reality,... I must ask him to consider, if all be a dream, then he doth but dream, that he makes the question; and so it is not much matter, that a waking man should answer him.

ATTRIBUTION: John Locke (1632–1704)

originally posted by Comrade

Comrade you met a grandson of palestinian refugees (r2200t) who were disposessed in 48, and you still refuse to accept a reality that was rubbed on your face.

Even if I paid your ticket to Gaza so you could meet REAL PEOPLE like r2200t, who were born in Israel and expelled in 48 and have now to live in that crowded arab bantustan, you would still call them a bunch of liars.

No amount of credible links will ever make you believe something you don’t want to see.

Are you so INDOCTRINATED that you cling still to this label, without a basis in fact (we've provided to the contrary)?

So much for indoctrination.

originally posted by ajpws

Sometimes it is better not to attack the response before you understand the meaning of the original poster.

SSSHHHEEEEESSSSHHHHH

I wonder if there is a single statement in the world you are unable to twist...

Maybe you lost the meaning of what I was saying in the middle of all the other posts but why is that I doubt it??

This is the right CONTEXT of my post:

Dillo said:

My answer:

This is what I was trying to say:

Anybody who already lived in the muslim world can only laugh at the ridiculous statement that anti-americanism in the Middle East is due to a few thousands american troops stationed in saudi arabia.

Anybody who already lived in the muslim world can only laugh at the ridiculous statement that arabs resent America because they want to turn the whole world into a worldwide caliphate.

Anybody who already lived in the muslim world can only laugh at the ridiculous statement that anti americanism in the middle east has exactly 473 causes.

ANYBODY WHO LIKE ME, ALREADY LIVED IN THE MUSLIM WORLD KNOW THAT ARAB/MUSLIM RESENTMENT TOWARDS AMERICA IS RELATED ALMOST IN ITS ENTIRETY TO THE ISRAELI/ PALESTINIAN PROBLEM.( AND THIS IS WHAT HELPS BIN LADEN/AL QAEDA FIND ITS RECRUITS, WITHOUT WHOM HE IS JUST A GUY LIVING IN A CAVE WAITING TO DIE OF KIDNEY FAILURE).

Anti-americanism in the Middle East has two basic causes: Israel/Palestine and muslim fundamentalism.

But what really attracts young arabs to islamic militancy is exactly NATIONALISTIC CAUSES like Palestine.

I could see this for myself in Syria, Jordan and Algeria.

Dillo asked you: what have the refugees done to America?

The answer I had already given him was that Palestinian refugees never did any harm to America, but their plight is, by far, the most important reason that leads other arabs to do.

If there is an arab in the world who does not wish to see the end of this conflict, IT HAS TO BE BIN LADEN.

Now, did you finally understand my words or are you going to distort them once again???

PS. It’s quite ironic that you chose to quote Locke to refute my points on Israel, since this english thinker conceived a kind of society that is everything Israel is not: a color blind society, a society made up of citizens not ethnicities.

You are right when you say I consider the palestinians as the victims of this conflict. They are the ones living in dirty poor, overcrowded ghettoes, just like a certain people was some 50 years ago. I also consider israeli jews slaughthered in bus stops, pizza parlors as victims. THEY ARE BOTH VICTIMS OF A MASTER RACE IDEOLOGY CALLED SUPREMACIST ZIONISM OR ISRAELI ZIONISM.

But my opposition to Israel has nothing to do with the palestinian refugees I met.

I’ve never met any victim of Nazi Germany but I oppose its master race ideology.

I’ve never been to South Africa, I’ve hever met the former “citizens” of the now extinct Bantustans, but I oppose south african apartheid.

I don’t need to talk to any palestinian refugee to recognise an apartheid state when I see one.

America, is in dire need to redefine its priorities:

Which comes first: America’s safety or the american jewish lobby??

We all know the sad answer to this question...

So the only viable way for arab antiamericanism to subside is the end of the palestinian struggle.

But the end of that struggle and the subsequent reduction of anti-americanism in the arab world are very complex social phenomena that will take some time to unfold.

In the meantime, America remains at risk.

It is a sad spectacle to see a great country like America, the first state of citizens in the world, a force for good on this planet being held hostage by an interest group acting on behalf of an apartheid state.

I say it again:

I criticise the state of Israel as a friend of America, as someone who don't want to see her hurt again, because of a racial dictatorship propped up by her in the ME.

New Topics

Forum List

Back