What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

The Muslim temple was built on the ruins of the Jewish temple.

Are your seriously THAT disinformed?

Some people lack the intelligence necessary to be informed. They are little more than programmable automatons.

As far as Mosques, however, you can add any of a number of others to the list as this has ALWAYS been the pattern. Islam is a supremacist ideology, and the act of destroying other culture's temples to be replaced by the jack boot of Islam is an in-your-face gesture to humiliate the conquered and subjugated people.

Some people lack the intelligence necessary to be informed. They are little more than programmable automatons.

As far as Mosques, however, you can add any of a number of others to the list as this has ALWAYS been the pattern. Islam is a supremacist ideology, and the act of destroying other culture's temples to be replaced by the jack boot of Islam is an in-your-face gesture to humiliate the conquered and subjugated people.

Ha Ha, I probably know more about her history than she does. Also Zionism is the supremacist ideology and fascist government. I wonder all those years, where would the Jews be if the US, Russia and all the other countries didn't allow people of different races into them . Well now we know, they became Zionist since they can't live among others, and other CAN'T live among the Zionist (literally). They needed a land of their own, and the Pals are not accommodating them by leaving, so they are slowly being exterminated.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, I probably know more about her history than she does. Also Zionism is the supremacist ideology and fascist government. I wonder all those years, where would the Jews be if the US, Russia and all the other countries didn't allow people of different races. Well now we know, they became Zionist since they can't live among others, and other CAN'T live among the Zionist (literally)
Funny drivel, indeed.

Ha Ha, I probably know more about her history than she does. Also Zionism is the supremacist ideology and fascist government. I wonder all those years, where would the Jews be if the US, Russia and all the other countries didn't allow people of different races. Well now we know, they became Zionist since they can't live among others, and other CAN'T live among the Zionist (literally)
Funny drivel, indeed.

Read the rest, I edited it.

Funny drivel, indeed.
Read the rest, I edited it.
[yawn]

That's what I Just said, it is not forbidden.
Again, please show me in the Quran where stealing is encouraged and not forbidden?? ...... :cool:

Do you mean like this

Qur'an (8:69) - "So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good."

Qur'an (48:20) - "Allah promised you many acquisitions which you will take, then He hastened on this one for you and held back the hands of men from you, and that it may be a sign for the believers and that He may guide you on a right path."

Qur'an (33:27) - "And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is ever Able to do all things."

Ibn Ishaq (327) - "Allah made booty lawful and good. He used it to incite the Muslims to unity of purpose. So enjoy what you have captured."

Ibn Ishaq (503) - "Allah saw what was in their hearts [what they coveted] so he rewarded them with victory and with as much spoil as they could take. Allah promised that they would soon capture a great deal of booty.” 508 goes on to say that, "Whenever they heard of a Meccan caravan setting out for Syria, they intercepted it, and killed everyone they could get a hold of. They tore every caravan to pieces and took the goods.")

Bukhari (44:668) - "We were in the company of the Prophet at Dhul-Hulaifa. The people felt hungry and captured some camels and sheep (as booty)..."

Its not mentioned in the Qur'an never said encouraged because I'm not aware of it, but its not forbidden because its normally passively accepted that after you kill the infidel, you probably gonna take his property, including his wife and daughters[property].
I see.......kinda like in the Torah......where the Israelites confiscated the land, and everything on it, after they killed all of the men, women, and children. ..... :cool:

Which was no longer acted on 2,000 years later when the Jews were taken as Roman slaves. The muslims still practice this today.

Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!
It is well described in the Qur'an that there is no such thing "STEALING"
Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!
It is well described in the Qur'an that there is no such thing "STEALING"

I could careless your beliefs but quit using religion to back up your actions. The Pals are lucky to even leave Gaza let alone get to a mosque somewhere. Israel is doing all it can to start riots and fighting, and well isn't this the 4th time everyone had to donate money to Gaza for rebuilding after yous destroyed it.

Quit with this religious fake stuff, you have no need to go in their mosque except to irritate them. Be truthful.

You never answered my quest.
Do any orthodox Jews go there or just the zealous Zionists?
The reason for your question is to just piss of the Jews/Zionists, so what's the point? You said before Jews are all secular and now you bring up orthodox Jews..you also asking for Jews to respect the Muslims[done] but you don't care about the Jewish religion so..Typical Muslim I'll say.
And do me a favor stop the rhetorical bitching questions because you probably forgot that I don't owe you anything, I'm only nice to you because other members doesn't have to waste their time reading what I have to say to you, so I'm busy answering them indirectly,don't get emotional.

Do Orthodox Jews go to the Mosques? (I am aware not all Jews are Zionists and or secular. Don't get emotional , just answer the question , why do they go to the Mosques and who is it that goes?
Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

Down to the point, here is the real question.

WHY DOES MUSLIMS BUILT MOSQUE IN THE JEWISH MOST SACRED PLACE ON EARTH?

Why did the Jews leave their most sacred place on earth, and why do some want to leave now?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history

that is right, so why would you want to destroy it, as it has been there longer than the Jewish temple, and its historical.

Who told you that rubbish, the Temple remains have been there for 3,000 years islam is less than 1400 years old.

The only "Temple" I'm at all concerned with is ...: Mark 14:58, "We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands."

Why did the Jews leave their most sacred place on earth, and why do some want to leave now?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history

that is right, so why would you want to destroy it, as it has been there longer than the Jewish temple, and its historical.

Yes, Lipush, she is. A holocaust denier as well . . .

also because Herod (an edomite) built the most of the temple and the Persians before him paid for it, how can you call it Jewish ?

Also the temple of Jupiter was built on it as well.[/QUOTE]

Temple held the holy of hollies. It was also a place of sacrifice in thanks to god. A pagan temple is not some alternative option for the jews. There were purification baths for the jews before entering the mount. Jews entered the complex, they did not enter the temple. The sacrifice was part of the Mitzvos jews have been unable to practice since the temple destruction.
The mount is more than just a place to pray, it represents Abraham's sacrifice and obedience, his covenant with god. It was the struggle of jacob and the climb to heaven. It was a permanence to the promised land, and end to the wandering and the beginning of a kingdom. It was their connection to the commandments and the torah.
Jesus made the pilgrimage to the temple. For early christians it was a place of pilgrimage as well. They built a church on the mount before the arab conquest.
There is a reason for the symbolism of Mohammed's dream and meeting of the patriarchs. It was the jewish closeness to god.
The dome was not to create a place exclusively for muslims, it was built for the pilgrims, a symbolic marking of god's house. Omar brought jewish priest to the mount to tell him where the holy was and the cleans the mount. It was not a place restricted from jews and christians but a place to everyone. Mecca was a place for pilgrimage of all types, so was the mount for believers of god.

The reason for your question is to just piss of the Jews/Zionists, so what's the point? You said before Jews are all secular and now you bring up orthodox Jews..you also asking for Jews to respect the Muslims[done] but you don't care about the Jewish religion so..Typical Muslim I'll say.
And do me a favor stop the rhetorical bitching questions because you probably forgot that I don't owe you anything, I'm only nice to you because other members doesn't have to waste their time reading what I have to say to you, so I'm busy answering them indirectly,don't get emotional.

Do Orthodox Jews go to the Mosques? (I am aware not all Jews are Zionists and or secular. Don't get emotional , just answer the question , why do they go to the Mosques and who is it that goes?
Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

I'm fully aware of that, so what? There hasn't been a temple there since 70 AD.
What even makes you think that area of land belongs to the jews?

It's no longer a question about whom it belogs to. It's a question of basic rights, and the basic right of prayer is being denied from the Jews.

It won't bother us that much to have it belong to them, as long as we can pray there. Which we can't. That's a descrimination based on religion.

Tell me more about how we oppress them.

Yes, Lipush, she is. A holocaust denier as well . . .[/QUOTE]

In that case, there is no point of arguing with her anymore than there is with Sunni-Man.

It's no longer a question about whom it belogs to. It's a question of basic rights, and the basic right of prayer is being denied from the Jews.

It won't bother us that much to have it belong to them, as long as we can pray there. Which we can't. That's a descrimination based on religion.

No the basic right of prayer is not being denied to Jews, but they just can pray there. Pray in your synagogues, (aren't there over 500 in Israel?) or pray at the western wall. Really you just go there to irritate and instigate trouble.

When was the last date you Israelis actually were in charge of the temple mount?

Since around June 10, 1967. They allow the Jordanian WAQF to control it out of courtesy for the mosques there.

I am sure that if they really wanted to, that could end at any time.

No the basic right of prayer is not being denied to Jews, but they just can pray there. Pray in your synagogues, (aren't there over 500 in Israel?) or pray at the western wall. Really you just go there to irritate and instigate trouble.

We cannot pray in the Temple Mount.

Can Christians pray at the Vatican? can you practice your religion in the places which matter to you?

The Temple mount is the holiest place for Judaism, why is the right to pray there denied from us? who are you, outsiders, to deny it from us, anyway?

A muslim can pray any place, they don't need the mount. Let them pray in one their mosque and not take the places of the jews and christians away from them....................
There are around 25 synagogues in Jerusalem, there are more that 30 mosques
Real Islam is and always has been Zionist

Well, you folks are more educated, more innovative, more forward -thinking, can handle abstract thoughts and are more adept at problem solving, are world leaders in science and technology, have created a viable economy, are more industrious, less superstitious and more humanistic, and outperform them in every conceivable manner.

You oppress them just by reminding them of what they could be if not for the fact that they are who they are.

Can Christians pray at the Vatican? can you practice your religion in the places which matter to you?

The Temple mount is the holiest place for Judaism, why is the right to pray there denied from us? who are you, outsiders, to deny it from us, anyway?

How in the world did you get along so well, not being in Israel, living in Russia and Germany and how about the Jews in the US. Even the Orthodox Jews in NY seem to do just fine without the temple.

God is everywhere, and so we can pray everywhere. One need not go to the Vatican or even a church to pray.

A muslim can pray any place, they don't need the mount. Let them pray in one their mosque and not take the places of the jews and christians away from them....................
There are around 25 synagogues in Jerusalem, there are more that 30 mosques
Real Islam is and always has been Zionist

There are not 30 mosques in Jerusalem.

How in the world did you get along so well, not being in Israel, living in Russia and Germany and how about the Jews in the US. Even the Orthodox Jews in NY seem to do just fine without the temple.

God is everywhere, and so we can pray everywhere. One need not go to the Vatican or even a church to pray.

you can go pray on your toilet and let others pray on the mount if they so wish. Jews everywhere pray for the next year in Jerusalem. It is their past, present and future.

Forum List

Back