What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

There are not 30 mosques in Jerusalem.

I feel really sorry for you and your ignorance. but I think actually that you post with such ignorance just to get a rise out of people.

Aris posted a link about a list of over 30 mosques in just the old city of Jerusalem. I have been there, have you? Obviously not.

So what if there is, there are over 500 empty synagogues in Israel. They only go to the temple mount to rile the Pals up, and incite trouble, to be in the news. OH poor Israel. I am sick of poor Israel , under attack, they can defend themselves against the Pals but lets see some go on ground in Syria, never happen. . Since there are 30 mosque in Jerusalem, then it must be a Muslim City now, how many synagogues or Jewish temple are there in Jerusalem??????????

Take a night class

The Muslim temple was built on the ruins of the Jewish temple.

Are your seriously THAT disinformed?

I'm fully aware of that, so what? There hasn't been a temple there since 70 AD.
What even makes you think that area of land belongs to the jews?

It's no longer a question about whom it belogs to. It's a question of basic rights, and the basic right of prayer is being denied from the Jews.

It won't bother us that much to have it belong to them, as long as we can pray there. Which we can't. That's a descrimination based on religion.

Tell me more about how we oppress them.

No the basic right of prayer is not being denied to Jews, but they just can pray there. Pray in your synagogues, (aren't there over 500 in Israel?) or pray at the western wall. Really you just go there to irritate and instigate trouble.

A muslim can pray any place, they don't need the mount. Let them pray in one their mosque and not take the places of the jews and christians away from them....................
There are around 25 synagogues in Jerusalem, there are more that 30 mosques
Real Islam is and always has been Zionist

Use the evidence instead of calling others a liar.

First you say there are not 30 mosques in Jerusalem, then when presented with the facts that there are, your answer is, "So what if there is" and then continue your rant about the Jews.

to brush on your other questions really at this point, judging from your last, is quite fruitless and a waste of time. but how many synagogues in Jerusalem?

Start here: Let me google that for you

Can't answer my question of who built those mosques hey, it wasn't the Jews I bet.

I feel really sorry for you and your ignorance. but I think actually that you post with such ignorance just to get a rise out of people.

Aris posted a link about a list of over 30 mosques in just the old city of Jerusalem. I have been there, have you? Obviously not.

So what if there is, there are over 500 empty synagogues in Israel. They only go to the temple mount to rile the Pals up, and incite trouble, to be in the news. OH poor Israel. I am sick of poor Israel , under attack, they can defend themselves against the Pals but lets see some go on ground in Syria, never happen. . Since there are 30 mosque in Jerusalem, then it must be a Muslim City now, how many synagogues or Jewish temple are there in Jerusalem??????????

Take a night class
What for, I could care less how many synagogues or mosques are in Jerusalem, the only reason the radical Jews go the temple mount is to irritate the Muslims, I don't need a class to tell me that.

Anything to incite riots, they do.

First you say there are not 30 mosques in Jerusalem, then when presented with the facts that there are, your answer is, "So what if there is" and then continue your rant about the Jews.

to brush on your other questions really at this point, judging from your last, is quite fruitless and a waste of time. but how many synagogues in Jerusalem?

Start here: Let me google that for you

Can't answer my question of who built those mosques hey, it wasn't the Jews I bet.

What? Are you insane? Why the fuck would Jews build mosques? That would be like me asking where all the synagogues that the moslems built are.

Maybe they would build them in apology for all the Mosques that they destroyed?

and what of the 34 synagogues that Jordan destroyed in Jerusalem?

How many thousands of mosques have muslims destroyed in the course of their jihads?
A mosque is merely a meeting place. Shrines or mosques dedicated to the dead are haram. They go against the quran, but are popular among shiites. The dead or any man is not to be elevated above another or worshiped in any way.
Sadly, too many muslims to not know their own religion. They learn to recite the quran but fail to understand it's teachings.

Eh?

Teddy wanted to know why Jews might build Mosques. How are your refuting the reason given Aris?

How many thousands of mosques have muslims destroyed in the course of their jihads?
A mosque is merely a meeting place. Shrines or mosques dedicated to the dead are haram. They go against the quran, but are popular among shiites. The dead or any man is not to be elevated above another or worshiped in any way.
Sadly, too many muslims to not know their own religion. They learn to recite the quran but fail to understand it's teachings.

The dead or any man is not to be elevated above another or worshiped in any way.
We should remember that especially when it comes to WWII. How many holocaust museums are scattered on the earth?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

Down to the point, here is the real question.

WHY DOES MUSLIMS BUILT MOSQUE IN THE JEWISH MOST SACRED PLACE ON EARTH?

Why did the Jews leave their most sacred place on earth, and why do some want to leave now?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history

that is right, so why would you want to destroy it, as it has been there longer than the Jewish temple, and its historical.

It's no longer a question about whom it belogs to. It's a question of basic rights, and the basic right of prayer is being denied from the Jews.

It won't bother us that much to have it belong to them, as long as we can pray there. Which we can't. That's a descrimination based on religion.

No the basic right of prayer is not being denied to Jews, but they just can pray there. Pray in your synagogues, (aren't there over 500 in Israel?) or pray at the western wall. Really you just go there to irritate and instigate trouble.

The UN charter spells it out as does the UN resolutions that guarantee the peoples of the world the right to worship AT ALL THEIR SACRED PLACES AT ALL TIMES. Not just when the ISLAMONAZIS decide they will allow them

We cannot pray in the Temple Mount.

Can Christians pray at the Vatican? can you practice your religion in the places which matter to you?

The Temple mount is the holiest place for Judaism, why is the right to pray there denied from us? who are you, outsiders, to deny it from us, anyway?

How in the world did you get along so well, not being in Israel, living in Russia and Germany and how about the Jews in the US. Even the Orthodox Jews in NY seem to do just fine without the temple.

God is everywhere, and so we can pray everywhere. One need not go to the Vatican or even a church to pray.

Nor do the muslims need to LIE and claim that the Temple mount is their second most holy site when it is never mentioned in the Koran. Do explain that simple fact and why the muslims many years after mohameds death decided that the temple mount would be the second most sacred site in islam.

A muslim can pray any place, they don't need the mount. Let them pray in one their mosque and not take the places of the jews and christians away from them....................
There are around 25 synagogues in Jerusalem, there are more that 30 mosques
Real Islam is and always has been Zionist

Have you been and counted them

Mosques of Jerusalem - Jerusalem Articles

A list and description of over 30 mosques in the Old City of Jerusalem:

Thank you Aris, this is a good point that I was going to make to Bub.

Eh?

Teddy wanted to know why Jews might build Mosques. How are your refuting the reason given Aris?

And yes, Bub, Aris beat me to the punch. Shouldn't the moslems have rebuilt the Jewish quarter of the Old City in apology for having destroyed it?

Too, late, it's already done. And better than it ever was before.

Eh?

And yes, Bub, Aris beat me to the punch. Shouldn't the moslems have rebuilt the Jewish quarter of the Old City in apology for having destroyed it?

But but ! You asked for a reason Jews might want to rebuild the Mosques!
Stop trying to change the subject.

There I go, answering your questions and you change the question. You are so ungrateful Teddy. Its almost like you wish all the answers would go away.

Eh?

But but ! You asked for a reason Jews might want to rebuild the Mosques!

There I go, answering your questions and you change the question. You are so ungrateful Teddy. Its almost like you wish all the answers would go away.

I agree those mosques should be rebuilt, as public toilets, in honor of what they teach.

I am learning from the masters of deflection. You and yours.

It would be be seen as a sacrilege for jews to build a mosque. They can't even tolerate visitors to the Israel mount while the waqf and jordan are in control of worship there.
Muslims can't even sit down and carry on a decent exchange of words or to negotiate for an agreement so palestinians might have their own state.
Muslims think talking nicely means calling jews donkeys and pigs then throwing rocks and shoes at them, or in some cases rockets and firebombs.
Muslims have taken or destroyed churches, synagogues and temples from every country they have conquered throughout history. They even hold the keys and control to lock or unlock the christian churches in Jerusalem still. It makes the church beholden to the muslims for their right to worship.
Perhaps it is time for muslims to beholden for their access to the mount or the right to pray at al-Aqsa. Make the gates, toll gates or remove the access bridges up to the mount. They can't pray if they can't reach the mount. Israel permits the muslim waqf to control the mosques on the mount, but the mount itself is Israel.
At least rock throwers are being convicted as terrorist, at such prosecutions in court will likely increase unless the behavior of the muslims on the mount change for the better.

Muslims can take the road to peace, the option has been there for a century if they will accept Israel's right to exist and their right to security.
Where is the brotherhood and tolerance they claim to teach and preach from the minbars around the world? Where is the respect for others of the book? For the rest of humanity everywhere?

Forum List

Back