Islam Warns About Third Holiest Site?

José said:
Both political entities must be dismantled greeneyez: Israel AND the Palestinian Authority.

They must merge into a single state of citizens...just like America.

A state for all the peoples who now inhabit Palestine (the region).

A state that allows jews and arabs to live anywhere they want.

A state that regards both arabs and jews as equal citizens before the law.

OK greeneyez... I have to go now... have a good day or night : )
Hehehe. I guess the USA and France should just merge as well, right? One big, happy, trans-atlantic nation. That way, any and all problems and differences between us would disappear. Seriously, it is good to seek "utopia," but certain steps must be taken between "here" and "there." You don't just throw dogs and cats into the same cage hoping they will get along. Now if the dogs and cats are raised together in a loving environment, results would be different...

The thing I don't understand in almost any anti-Israel argument is why Israel ought not to exist and/or maintain its current borders. Everything Israel maintains is legit in my mind...especially the land obtained after all the wars waged against Israel. It's like saying that we should give California back to Mexico, even though we acquired legal right to it in war.

-Douglas

Shazbot said:
Hehehe. I guess the USA and France should just merge as well, right? One big, happy, trans-atlantic nation. That way, any and all problems and differences between us would disappear. Seriously, it is good to seek "utopia," but certain steps must be taken between "here" and "there." You don't just throw dogs and cats into the same cage hoping they will get along. Now if the dogs and cats are raised together in a loving environment, results would be different...

The thing I don't understand in almost any anti-Israel argument is why Israel ought not to exist and/or maintain its current borders. Everything Israel maintains is legit in my mind...especially the land obtained after all the wars waged against Israel. It's like saying that we should give California back to Mexico, even though we acquired legal right to it in war.

-Douglas

You see imho, combine both israel and palestain in one state is just another plan to get ridoff israel, a jewish state and create another arabic state with big jewish minority.

drac said:
You see imho, combine both israel and palestain in one state is just another plan to get ridoff israel, a jewish state and create another arabic state with big jewish minority.

a big Jewish community that would eventually be forced out, killed off or that would become a 'second' (or third, or fourth) class citizenry.

freeandfun1 said:
a big Jewish community that would eventually be forced out, killed off or that would become a 'second' (or third, or fourth) class citizenry.

yep, the history teach us that this would be a next step

drac said:
yep, the history teach us that this would be a next step

Yes history is a great teacher if one remembers it. The Jewish nation and people have been the object of many episodic attempts at ethnic cleansing, taken off into slavery (the Diaspora), holding the land of Israel as occupying nations, rulers over the people and the land but history says that Israel remains, the Jewish people remain and most of those who have tried to eradicate Israel are no more.

There must be some kind of lesson to learn as history has repeated itself over and over again but Israel and the Jewish people remain alive, strong and a thorn in the side of most of the nations of the earth.

Extraordianry.....

Forum List

Back