Is “reverse racism” a political term?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Vivek who is a great man brought this up in the Republican debate recently. Saying “reverse racism is real”.

But the fact of the matter is that there is one singular definition of racism from Webster’s dictionary. It’s when somebody discriminates on somebody based on race like them, saying, I refuse to go out with somebody who’s not the same skin color as me, or so when somebody says “I refuse to ever consider hiring somebody of a different race”.

Of course, there are whack job BLM people who want to change the definition of racism to exclude Black people from being racist. That’s how crazy these people are. They’re either stupid or they are evil.

Of course, many far left Democrats call people racists because they don’t agree with them. Not because they are a member of the Ku Klux Klan or something like that. Not because they burned across in a black man’s lawn. If somebody disagrees with BLM, they get called a racist, and it is disgusting. It’s actually evil it borders between evil and downright stupidity. So some people who engage in this behavior are stupid others are evil.

But we have black racist in America. Saying that is totally fine. There are white racist in America. I don’t think there’s nearly as many white racist now of course that’s just a fact look at the media. You have van Jones, CNN saying all white people have a virus. Despicable racism from him. Bakari Sellers engaging in racism all the time on CNN. Same thing with joy Reid on msnbc

Everyone here knows I support Donald Trump and I greatly admire the wonderful people in the US message board who support Trump and who have supported my postings. But I do want to say that I think it doesn’t help the cause of America when people claim that the Democratic Party was the party of the KKK. I know where people are coming from. They’re trying to score points against the pro BLM Democrats. But think about it The Dixie Krats aka the southern democrats actually did a lot of great things for this country. Many of us black and white people in America have ancestors that were Democrats.

So we need to have more people on the Democrat side call out blacks for their racism when they engage in it. If a black person says “all white people have a virus” like van jones did… don’t be stupid. Don’t be a little You know what …call it out as racism.

When a black person engages in racism it’s not reverse racism. It’s racism. OK I submit there is no reverse racism. There’s racism.

Have a nice day

That is all very well, but you still have not told us what you or others believe the term " Reverse Racism " means . I have no idea, and until assured sensibly otherwise, I regard it as gobbledygook . That is , the opposite of Racist is non -Racist .

Vivek who is a great man brought this up in the Republican debate recently. Saying “reverse racism is real”.

But the fact of the matter is that there is one singular definition of racism from Webster’s dictionary. It’s when somebody discriminates on somebody based on race like them, saying, I refuse to go out with somebody who’s not the same skin color as me, or so when somebody says “I refuse to ever consider hiring somebody of a different race”.

Of course, there are whack job BLM people who want to change the definition of racism to exclude Black people from being racist. That’s how crazy these people are. They’re either stupid or they are evil.

Of course, many far left Democrats call people racists because they don’t agree with them. Not because they are a member of the Ku Klux Klan or something like that. Not because they burned across in a black man’s lawn. If somebody disagrees with BLM, they get called a racist, and it is disgusting. It’s actually evil it borders between evil and downright stupidity. So some people who engage in this behavior are stupid others are evil.

But we have black racist in America. Saying that is totally fine. There are white racist in America. I don’t think there’s nearly as many white racist now of course that’s just a fact look at the media. You have van Jones, CNN saying all white people have a virus. Despicable racism from him. Bakari Sellers engaging in racism all the time on CNN. Same thing with joy Reid on msnbc

Everyone here knows I support Donald Trump and I greatly admire the wonderful people in the US message board who support Trump and who have supported my postings. But I do want to say that I think it doesn’t help the cause of America when people claim that the Democratic Party was the party of the KKK. I know where people are coming from. They’re trying to score points against the pro BLM Democrats. But think about it The Dixie Krats aka the southern democrats actually did a lot of great things for this country. Many of us black and white people in America have ancestors that were Democrats.

So we need to have more people on the Democrat side call out blacks for their racism when they engage in it. If a black person says “all white people have a virus” like van jones did… don’t be stupid. Don’t be a little You know what …call it out as racism.

When a black person engages in racism it’s not reverse racism. It’s racism. OK I submit there is no reverse racism. There’s racism.
Racism is racism. The notion that there’s something called reverse-racism just underscores the belief that there’s a significant difference between the races, which is unhelpful in settling the problem.

Have a nice day

There is a huge difference. Blacks are a minority in this country. They do not hold political power. It is racist Republicans who want to reduce the political power of minorities so they can enact racist policies. The Little Mermaid movie shows how much racism there is in the US and the world among right wing fascists. All of this occurred simply because a black person was chosen because she was the best person for the job.

That is all very well, but you still have not told us what you or others believe the term " Reverse Racism " means . I have no idea, and until assured sensibly otherwise, I regard it as gobbledygook . That is , the opposite of Racist is non -Racist .
I think that there is just one term to be used in these conversations and that’s racism. Blacks can be racist, whites can be racist. People can’t be reverse racist.

There is a huge difference. Blacks are a minority in this country. They do not hold political power. It is racist Republicans who want to reduce the political power of minorities so they can enact racist policies. The Little Mermaid movie shows how much racism there is in the US and the world among right wing fascists. All of this occurred simply because a black person was chosen because she was the best person for the job.
Disagreed were all equal under the law. Blacks can be racist white can be racist. And there’s Disagreed we’re all equal under the law. Blacks can be racist. Whites can be racist. And there’s another thread showing us how a lot of black customers at restaurants don’t tip well or don’t tip at all. It’s disgusting those Black people who don’t tip are beasts.

definition of racism from Webster’s dictionary. It’s when somebody discriminates on somebody based on race
Not in the Webster's I read.

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a: the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another

b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Have a nice day
It is a term used by crybaby whites who don't really know what real racism is like

You're nuts.

Have a nice day
Well if it ain’t in Webster’s then the words don’t exist or somethin’

Forum List

Back