Is Purging Voter Rolls "Cheating?"

The Florida felon voter purge was done with lax matching rules. So that common names matched the wrong people.
If John Andrew Smith was a felon, they would match John A. Smith
even if that John A. Smith was John Allen Smith, or John Aaron Smith, or John Alvin Smith, living at a different address.

Only if they lived at the same address, retard.

Change the way your state runs elections. Reread my post #91 again!
37 states feature all mail in voting.

9 more (including my state of California) offer in person or mail in.

That's 46 out of 50.

The final 4 allow absentee voting for the following reasons.

• Being out of the county where they are registered to vote
  • Being a student living outside of the county
  • Having an illness or disability
  • Working or being on jury duty during voting hours
  • Serving as an election worker or poll watcher
  • Having religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from going to a voting center
  • Being in prison but still able to vote

You're just being silly.

We have to address the problem in reality.

37 states feature all mail in voting.

9 more (including my state of California) offer in person or mail in.

That's 46 out of 50.

The final 4 allow absentee voting for the following reasons.

• Being out of the county where they are registered to vote
  • Being a student living outside of the county
  • Having an illness or disability
  • Working or being on jury duty during voting hours
  • Serving as an election worker or poll watcher
  • Having religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from going to a voting center
  • Being in prison but still able to vote

You're just being silly.

We have to address the problem in reality.

Why do you lie? Is it really necessary?
You claim 37 states feature all mail in voting. It's actually only 8!

Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
Two states—Nebraska and North Dakota—permit counties to opt into conducting elections by mail..

You also do not understand the difference in mail-in voting and absentee ballots.

Purging, dead voters should come right when they die and a death certificate is issued... Election offices should get notification.

Felon lists are notoriously disenfranchising legal citizens of their vote.... Too many common names among felons and regular citizens.... Not certain how to correct such, but there has to be some way to do it without capturing a mass amount of legal voting citizens?

Purging people who have not voted in two consecutive presidential elections should not be done without notification, and an opportunity for the citizen to reply to keep them active.... Or in the least, have these citizens be allowed to vote provisional ballot and election offices allowed time to verify the citizen stripped from the rolls to vote, if they do show up.
Couldnt the election board send a notice to the address on the registration telling the voter they are going to be taken off the rolls unless contact the election board? If you're address is wrong on the rolls you cant vote anyway. At least you cant where I live.

Couldnt the election board send a notice to the address on the registration telling the voter they are going to be taken off the rolls unless contact the election board? If you're address is wrong on the rolls you cant vote anyway. At least you cant where I live.
Massachusetts did the postcard thing, when I lived there....provisional ballots given to those knocked off...
but it is so focused in knocking off citizens from the voter rolls that rent, and change apartments each year when the lease is up, instead of dead voters as planned.

Why not just remove dead voters, when they gosh darn die?

And why can't citizens vote near their work or anywhere in the state that they are at on election day? We are in the 21st century?

Forum List

Back