Who will win the coming Trump vs DeSantis slap fight?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
The two authoritarian exhibitionists with irreconcilable similarities are on a collision course, a rendezvous with dysentery, the irresistible farce vs the immovable objectionable.

[IMG]

The 2020 Cry Baby Loser is mired in multiple litigations, portending a romp in the swamp for Da Doo Ron Ron, but the Mar-a-Lago Lardass is a relentless vendetta machine, fiercely possessive of his personalized, perverted GOP.

Trump will eagerly savage any and all upstarts, and DeSantis is undoubtedly sharing a McConnell wet dream:

Eventually though, it will be be rollicking spitefest for the Republican Party.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 8.37.15 AM.png

Who cares as long as one of them wins. I'll take either one over the current crop of tares flooding the Whitehouse.

What makes you think that DeSantis even wants to be President, much less run for President in 2024 and primary President Trump?

The men are allies, not foes.

If Trump is primaried, look at Larry Hogan or Charlie Baker or Liz Cheney to do it.

Not one of the President's friends.

The two authoritarian exhibitionists with irreconcilable similarities are on a collision course, a rendezvous with dysentery, the irresistible farce vs the immovable objectionable.

[IMG]

The 2020 Cry Baby Loser is mired in multiple litigations, portending a romp in the swamp for Da Doo Ron Ron, but the Mar-a-Lago Lardass is a relentless vendetta machine, fiercely possessive of his personalized, perverted GOP.

Trump will eagerly savage any and all upstarts, and DeSantis is undoubtedly sharing a McConnell wet dream:

That's a lotta bitterness you're harboring there, daddio. You need to lighten up and learn how to breath properly.

[IMG]

As a lefty male, I'm sure the mere thought of a slap fight with a pre-teen girl would send you screaming to your safe space to curl up in a fetal position.

Some testosterone supplements might cure your hysteria & cowardice

I do not share your fantasies, but you can indulge yourself.

I anticipate the coming Trump/DeSantis snarky contretemps will be great fun.
Keep screeching incoherently.

Nov 8 will arrive soon enough and then it's all over but the hilarious leftist meltdowns!

Entertain us. It's your job.

[IMG]

When is this "fight" scheduled to take place? I've gotta see that!

It'll be fascinating to observe the looming battle of the authoritarians. Enjoy!
That would be too much like watching Cheney or Kinsinger question Rudy. A colossal waste of time that can only be enjoyed by a drama junkie. I think I'll stick with sports. Besides that, Trump and Desantis are much too smart to start a war.

Last edited:
Keep screeching incoherently.

Nov 8 will arrive soon enough and then it's all over but the hilarious leftist meltdowns!

Entertain us. It's your job.
The Ron/Don spat is going to get quite snippy.

That would be too much like watching Cheney or Kinsinger question Rudy. A colossal waste of time that can only be enjoyed by a drama junkie. I think I'll stick with sports. Besides that, Trump and Desantis are much too smart to start a war.
Two authoritarian, bloated egos with irreconcilable similarities.

It'll be fun.

What makes you think that DeSantis even wants to be President, much less run for President in 2024 and primary President Trump?
Ummmm, idk, maybe his $200M+ war chest that he currently has and hasn't spent any of it on his Governor's race?? What do you think he's going to spend it on if not on a Presidential bid in 2024?
The men are allies, not foes.
Ehhhhhh... Where was DeSantis when Trump's Mar-a-lago home got raided by FBI?? Oh, that's right, he was hiding in his bunker dead silent for a week, outside of making a short and wussy statement on his personal twitter... Kari Lake, on the other hand, actually made a great statement in defense of Trump.
If Trump is primaried, look at Larry Hogan or Charlie Baker or Liz Cheney to do it.

Not one of the President's friends.
The RNC club knows full well that those people can't beat Trump, hence why they are grooming DeSantis for a 2024 run and are funneling him a bunch of Wall Street mega donor money. They want to split the MAGA vote, so they're using a beloved Governor in order to do it. They tried using Ted Cruz for this role in 2016, and will now use DeSantis in 2024 for this "split the MAGA vote" role.

It's all RNC club bullshit. As for me, I will not vote for anyone who is backed by and beholden to Wall Street mega donor money (hence will look out for Wall Street economic interests at the national level instead of Main Street economic interests). I will be voting for Donald Trump for President in 2024, whether that be via filling in the circle by his name on the ballot or via writing in his name separately.

Trump or bust.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back