How the Democrats can steal the 2024 election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I have posted articles about cloning. I have posted articles about voter rolls.

For ballot box stuffing to be reliable, it’s necessary to manufacture names. Lots of names. Art Zark has discovered that New York State has institutionalized the process of “cloning” registrations. He has identified over a million of these clones, who aren’t real people. In 2020, over 1.2 million mail-in ballots were requested out of about 13 million registrations, presumably including many clones. Should we be surprised that New York is solid blue?

Millions of bogus names on many State voter rolls at addresses at vacant lots, campgrounds, motels, rehab, churches etc. They have now found out many of them in GA have “voted” in several Election cycles. Lazy useless R had better get to work on this. I don’t see it. Only on GP do I hear about how bad it is. While wrinkled Karen Fann doesn’t want to imply ”criminal intent” in 2020.

I have posted articles about cloning. I have posted articles about voter rolls.

For ballot box stuffing to be reliable, it’s necessary to manufacture names. Lots of names. Art Zark has discovered that New York State has institutionalized the process of “cloning” registrations. He has identified over a million of these clones, who aren’t real people. In 2020, over 1.2 million mail-in ballots were requested out of about 13 million registrations, presumably including many clones. Should we be surprised that New York is solid blue?

Do Not Dumb Here.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back