Is Karine Jean-Pierre the worst White House Press Secretary ever?

She was right...

How about the Trump Press Sec who didn't hold a conference...

The reason you have this is because she shows up for work...

She is right, there is a plan... Unlike the the Trump failed wall...

She has a binder in front of her because she is there to give actuate information, if you want a show monkey, goto the fucking circus with Trumpy the Clown...

Simply put, the people here having a go, haven't a clue how a country should be run so the ridicule people doing there job properly...
This is far more professional that the shit show of the Trump COVID Press Conferences, it was a national embarrassment...
You are a myopic fool. You figure record high fuel prices, record inflation, unbridled illegal immigration, communist asset redistribution, health care in disarray is the way that a country should be run? Thankfully, this regime's dumpster fire will be put out in November.

Is there ANYTHING that this woman really knows anything about? If it's not in that binder in front of her...she's toast!
IN my lifetime I would say - yes no contest. She is the worst I have seen by far.
Even the left media correspondents are getting more and more frustrated at her word salad answers and flat out avoidance to answer even basic questions.

She has learned the art of deflection very well. Every press conference is now full of these replies to good questions...

"We've been very clear on this..."
"I want to be prudent and consistent...."
"I am not going to speak to that from here...."
"I would refer you to the DOJ.... (DOJ ALWAYS answers "no comment on on-going investigations."

894e37cc3897cfa0def5c5d61c1314697bd0a281a2b137324f858ec0c747c506.jpg

She has learned the art of deflection very well. Every press conference is now full of these replies to good questions...

"We've been very clear on this..."
"I want to be prudent and consistent...."
"I am not going to speak to that from here...."
"I would refer you to the DOJ.... (DOJ ALWAYS answers "no comment on on-going investigations."

894e37cc3897cfa0def5c5d61c1314697bd0a281a2b137324f858ec0c747c506.jpg
You really think she's worse than Wonky Eye Huckabee?

You really think she's worse than Wonky Eye Huckabee?
Huckabee may have a wonky eye (how she was born), but it seems that Karine Jean-Pierre was hired because of identity. She checks a lot of boxes - Black, female, lesbian, and immigrant. She is who she is, but it does seem that those may have been factors in her hiring to such an important position.

Karine can't seem to go off script. It's painful to watch her, IMO. Chat GPT could do better. I'll give her credit for flipping through her notebook quickly, and occasionally interjecting humor.

She does get frustrated easily, visibly losing her temper, and even making frequent snide remarks about very serious subjects the whole press corp wants to hear about, but she stonewalls.

Last edited:
Huckabee may have a wonky eye, but it seems that Karine Jean-Pierre was hired because of identity. She checks a lot of boxes - Black, female, lesbian, and immigrant. She is who she is, but it does seem that those may have been factors in her hiring to such an important position.

Karine can't seem to go off script. It's painful to watch her, IMO. Chat GPT could do better. I'll give her credit for flipping through her notebook quickly, and occasionally interjecting humor.

She does get frustrated easily, visibly losing her temper, and even making frequent snide remarks about very serious subjects the whole press corp wants to hear about but she stonewalls.
If she were white and doing such a horrible job, in ANY position, she would have been fired long ago.

Her predecessor was actually quite competent, albeit a liar. KJP is just an idiot with the right skin color and genitalia.
I'll have to circle back to you on that. I guess we'll have to disagree on this one. Psaki was just another incompetent, lying POS democrat--just a different color with different sexual preferences---maybe.

Forum List

Back