White House announces inflation is just fine

"In 2023, a remarkable 5,481,437 new businesses were initiated in the United States, marking a record-breaking year for entrepreneurial ventures 1. This surge in business formation reflects the dynamic spirit of innovation and enterprise across various industries. Whether it’s a small startup, a tech company, or a local business, these new ventures contribute to economic growth and job creation." 🌟

Most will fail causing debt, displacement, layoffs, dispair, even suicides. It also takes millions out of the established businesses and into temporary and uncertain employment.

New bussinesses...bad?

You are confusing your fantasies for fact. Biden has never been diagnosed with any dementia and has proven himself a capable President that is so far judged favorably by the historians…who by the way judge Trump to be the worst president this country has ever seen.

You are the cultist, choosing an unrepentant, corrupt criminal over a decent man, even if diminished by age.
/——-/ “Biden has never been diagnosed with any dementia ”
Oh, so you’ve seen Joe’s personal medical records. And the Bidens included you in on the mental state of Joe behind the scene. WOWZA

/——-/ “Biden has never been diagnosed with any dementia ”
Oh, so you’ve seen Joe’s personal medical records. And the Bidens included you in on the mental state of Joe behind the scene. WOWZA

So you insist he WAS diagnosed with dementia, correct?

Prove it.

Dems be like:

C699466B-A868-467E-8683-B1BF5DC6A891-2915109.gif
Biden is loathed worldwide

HEre is Australia, quite far away :)

What algebraic sum refutes big job and nominal income growth under Biden?

You tribalist rw nutbag neanderthals wouldn't know economic analysis from ham sandwich.
Don't care about Trump.Why would Biden say that???

P resident Biden is worth an estimated $10 million, up from $8 million when he took office.

Even Clinton said "I feel your pain" though he didn't

Don't care about Trump.Why would Biden say that???

P resident Biden is worth an estimated $10 million, up from $8 million when he took office.

Even Clinton said "I feel your pain" though he didn't
Biden…say what? The article is satire.

2.5 percent general inflation is pretty good. Inflated food prices can be easily solved by not overeating, cooking more, and packing a lunch instead of eating out.
The damage was already done with 9 percent inflation in 2022. Going to lead a lot more than your fantasy of consumption mandates.

The damage was already done with 9 percent inflation in 2022. Going to lead a lot more than your fantasy of consumption mandates.
Based on the increasing obesity rates, perhaps eating cheap and healthy is a fantasy for most.

Sounds like your plan for obesity works as opposed to addressing inflation.
My cheap diet works well for me (although I am 2-3 pounds overweight due to ice cream). And I just bought a used car for $7,000 which should mitigate any inflation that might affect me in the next 8-10 years (that's how long I keep my cars).

If You Hold The Chart Upside Down

View attachment 930201
WASHINGTON, D.C. — With criticism mounting regarding the rate of inflation and the increased cost of basic necessities, the White House announced that inflation is actually doing great if you just hold the chart upside down.

Though families and small businesses have fought to stay above water in a down economy, the Biden administration notified everyone that the stress caused by looking at the rate of inflation could be easily solved by looking at the chart from the opposite direction.

"Problem solved," White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said. "We know the American people are very concerned about rising prices on goods and services, but as you can clearly see in this helpful graph when you turn it upside down, the arrow is actually going down. So from that perspective, inflation is actually dropping rapidly. You're welcome, America."

Media members who were gathered for the daily press briefing marveled at how quickly the administration had solved the inflation crisis. "President Biden can really work magic," said one reporter. "Only moments before, that chart looked quite grim, but by offering the simple solution of turning it upside down, it's obvious that inflation is actually plummeting. Only the Biden administration can provide this type of quick, easy, and effective solution."

When asked if flipping the chart upside down would actually reduce the price of food for struggling families, Jean-Pierre responded, "No comment" and sprinted out of the room.

At publishing time, the White House had also announced that running video footage of the Ukraine-Russia conflict in reverse actually makes it look like Ukrainian cities are being rebuilt.
/——/
1714096516814.png

Forum List

Back