Is Karine Jean-Pierre the worst White House Press Secretary ever?

She is terrible.

It would help her to play the victim card more when someone asks her a tough question.

The cowardly white guy from the state department plays the victim card all the time….and he is a white man.

I mean let's be honest...the JOB of a White House Press Secretary is to stand in front of the Press Corps...take hard questions and spin them to the Administration's benefit! Karine is AWFUL at that! Jen Psaki was a master. So was Kayleigh Mac. So who's idea was it to promote this person to this position and what was the rationale? That she was black AND gay?
..and an immigrant!

I find it is passive racist when you give someone a job only because of their race, that's just me :)
Thomas Sowell always said that Affirmative Action was terrible for any minority because you would always be labeled as the AA hire! The person who was less qualified than others but who got the job because of skin pigmentation.

The problem is that she is not good at that even with MSM on her side. I just don't understand why Dems give the "first blah blah ...." to someone who is underqualified. They should give the "first blah blah blah" to someone who will excel on the job.
I remember the tough time the press gave to Sarah Huckabee.
Joe and Karine gets "ice cream flavor" questions from the press, then punt.

Last edited:
Therefore I nominate Sister Sarah Huckabee Sanders to be recognized as the greatest WH press secretary ever. Though her name would have to have an asterisk beside it in the record books because the Orange Shitstain stopped WH briefings so he could tell the most important lies himself from the front lawn and on Twitter.
Link please. Otherwise you are just a lying coxucker.

When Joe Biden wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill it put more black Americans in federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the history of America...yet idiots like Karine Jean-Pierre think that Trump is the racist and that Joe is their buddy!
Yes, she’s an idiot. If she weren’t black, she would have gone to a no-name college and had a very ordinary job.

I like watching her better than I did the previous ones.. but not because she is telling the truth. She is NOT.

hate that but

I don't know... there's just something about her I like better, can't put my finger on it.. Maybe it is her age.. can't be more than 25?

I absolutely abhorred Psaki!

sorry if that doesn't sound too Christian.. :dunno:

I like watching her better than I did the previous ones.. but not because she is telling the truth. She is NOT.

hate that but

I don't know... there's just something about her I like better, can't put my finger on it.. Maybe it is her age.. can't be more than 25?

I absolutely abhorred Psaki!

sorry if that doesn't sound too Christian.. :dunno:
She’s 45!

I mean let's be honest...the JOB of a White House Press Secretary is to stand in front of the Press Corps...take hard questions and spin them to the Administration's benefit! Karine is AWFUL at that! Jen Psaki was a master. So was Kayleigh Mac. So who's idea was it to promote this person to this position and what was the rationale? That she was black AND gay?
In a word yes. She hit the right intersectionality wickets.

The hypocrisy and hate of people of color fills this thread, and they're exposing themselves of the worst example humanity. A common attribute of the scum that defends trump.
You know as well as I do that Karine isn't good at her job, Rye but instead of admitting that, you play the race card and accuse anyone who points out the obvious of being a racist. Kind of weak...just saying...

You know as well as I do that Karine isn't good at her job, Rye but instead of admitting that, you play the race card and accuse anyone who points out the obvious of being a racist. Kind of weak...just saying...
I was wondering when someone would be accused of racism.. Actually, it took a little longer than I thought.. Progress?

I mean, you know... REAL progress, not the fake kind the libs "believe in"

That also shows what will happen if The Cackling One ever becomes president. She is an incompetent who is in her current position because she’s black. Any complaints about her ineptitude will bring forth screams of “you raaaaacist!” from from the left.

That also shows what will happen if The Cackling One ever becomes president. She is an incompetent who is in her current position because she’s black. Any complaints about her ineptitude will bring forth screams of “you raaaaacist!” from from the left.
I can't see Kamala ever getting the Oval Office, Lisa. She's just not likeable. She's not competent either but it's the whole unlikeable thing that will always turn people against her!

I can't see Kamala ever getting the Oval Office, Lisa. She's just not likeable. She's not competent either but it's the whole unlikeable thing that will always turn people against her!
They’ll have to replace her before Biden’s dementia is so advanced he is forced to step down - or 25th.

Is there ANYTHING that this woman really knows anything about? If it's not in that binder in front of her...she's toast!
Anyone given a job because their race and sexuality were the primary reasons for hiring them and passing over others is going to suck at that job. That’s just a given. Hiring by anything but skill is failure.

Do you think a SCOTUS seat is getting filled by the best when they got the job because they are black and have a vagina?

We have one of the dumbest VP’s in history because her resume said black and a woman.

We have a FED that has 40 year high inflation. They can’t seem to fix that but would like us all to know they have blacks and gays on the board now. So somehow that’s supposed to be better.

We sent two guys in drag to represent our country to a function in France. I’m sure they were impressed.

So yeah. I am absolutely shocked this is the dumbest fucking Press Secretary in history. Who could have seen that coming.

Forum List

Back