White House responds after Pope Francis condemns 'gender theory,' affirms Biden's support for trans community

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1712657841851.png

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre faced questions about Pope Francis' declaration condemning gender theory on Monday, ultimately affirming President Biden's support for the transgender community.

A reporter pressed Jean-Pierre regarding the Pope's Monday document, which formally reaffirms and expands on the Catholic Church's assertion that attempts to alter an individual's immutable gender are ultimately misguided attempts to play God. Jean-Pierre declined to say what Biden thought of the document specifically, but added that he does support the transgender community.

"I'm going to be really careful. In fact, I need to be real careful here.....................um............................next question."

"Next question? But you did not answer the first question." barked the reporter.

"Ok...............um....................the president's role to litigate internal Church policy, that's not his role, so I'm gonna be super careful there," Jean-Pierre said. "Joe often forgets he is not even President, and sometimes he thinks that he is God himself, that is the first part. I mean, sometimes he self identifies as God, which again, nothing wrong with that as all Democrats often do. Secondly, the role of the President and God himself is to abide by DNC policy, not church policy. I mean, come on man!! The President has not been to mass in decades and probably forgot that he was Catholic. In fact, just the other day I asked the President if he was going to attend his granddaughters Baptism and he responded, "When did my granddaughter become a White Christian Nationalist? Hell no!!"

View attachment 929507

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre faced questions about Pope Francis' declaration condemning gender theory on Monday, ultimately affirming President Biden's support for the transgender community.

A reporter pressed Jean-Pierre regarding the Pope's Monday document, which formally reaffirms and expands on the Catholic Church's assertion that attempts to alter an individual's immutable gender are ultimately misguided attempts to play God. Jean-Pierre declined to say what Biden thought of the document specifically, but added that he does support the transgender community.

"I'm going to be really careful. In fact, I need to be real careful here.....................um............................next question."

"Next question? But you did not answer the first question." barked the reporter.

"Ok...............um....................the president's role to litigate internal Church policy, that's not his role, so I'm gonna be super careful there," Jean-Pierre said. "Joe often forgets he is not even President, and sometimes he thinks that he is God himself, that is the first part. I mean, sometimes he self identifies as God, which again, nothing wrong with that as all Democrats often do. Secondly, the role of the President and God himself is to abide by DNC policy, not church policy. I mean, come on man!! The President has not been to mass in decades and probably forgot that he was Catholic. In fact, just the other day I asked the President if he was going to attend his granddaughters Baptism and he responded, "When did my granddaughter become a White Christian Nationalist? Hell no!!"
of course she answered thye question. she does not know. next.

she is a spokesperson. this is not the first priority of an administration with more immediate concerns, so she will get back to you.

View attachment 929507

That comment seems to support a fake election, or else this generation has turned against Christianity as the President rattles on about "Christian nationalists," an oxymoron a holier-than-thou creep would push in public. That supports completely the very thought of a cheater-in-polls.in a land with over 310 million (including illegals) suffered in Nov. 2020. :cranky:
And we the people are stuck with a bad-mouthing hack on PA Ave. for the succeeding duration, four years afterward.
O hep me!

View attachment 929507

The pope never mentioned Biden, never supported anything about him, never commented on him. I notice the leftwing media lie saying he did. The opposite is true. The fact is, the pope and the Catholic Church oppose Biden's trans, gay, and abortion agenda.

View attachment 929507

Reminds me of the real reason Hillary lost : You can't do that "I am a real Methodist" thing and then say Methodist Church needs to accept homosexual acts, Methodist Church needs to stop criticizing abortion. Even Judas kissed

Forum List

Back