Is Karine Jean-Pierre the worst White House Press Secretary ever?

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Sunny Florida
The office of White House Press Secretary is so insignificant that I don't believe there is any way to objectively rate them.

It's a minor level political appointment that you get for being of some minor use to your party.

There's so many to choose from, but she's got my vote.
I mean let's be honest...the JOB of a White House Press Secretary is to stand in front of the Press Corps...take hard questions and spin them to the Administration's benefit! Karine is AWFUL at that! Jen Psaki was a master. So was Kayleigh Mac. So who's idea was it to promote this person to this position and what was the rationale? That she was black AND gay?

Is there ANYTHING that this woman really knows anything about? If it's not in that binder in front of her...she's toast!
Maybe. The job of press secretary is usually very easy in a Democrat WH very difficult in a conservative GOP WH since the press corps (a term I use loosely) are nothing more than hammers for the DNC.

I mean let's be honest...the JOB of a White House Press Secretary is to stand in front of the Press Corps...take hard questions and spin them to the Administration's benefit! Karine is AWFUL at that! Jen Psaki was a master. So was Kayleigh Mac. So who's idea was it to promote this person to this position and what was the rationale? That she was black AND gay?

And an immigrant.

The office of White House Press Secretary is so insignificant that I don't believe there is any way to objectively rate them.

It's a minor level political appointment that you get for being of some minor use to your party.
With all due respect, Fncceo...if you have a President who's so bad at delivering messages to the public that his own staff hides him as much as they can...doesn't the Press Secretary become almost crucial? Jen Psaki was extremely skillful at cleaning up Joe's speaking blunders...Karine makes them worse!

The only requirement is to be able to lie your ass off, when everyone knows you're lying your ass off.
Do you think Karine has any ability at all on that, Kyzr? She flounders on questions that you KNOW are going to be asked but when they are she seems surprised. That's not what you look for in a Press Secretary.

Yeah, Jen Psaki was way better at lying with a straight face.

Maybe. The job of press secretary is usually very easy in a Democrat WH very difficult in a conservative GOP WH since the press corps (a term I use loosely) are nothing more than hammers for the DNC.
That's true, Eagle but usually once every press briefing Karine has to call on Peter Doocey and that one question makes her look like Superman opening a box of Kryptonite!

Is there ANYTHING that this woman really knows anything about? If it's not in that binder in front of her...she's toast!
I'm going way out on a limb and say she got the job because she's cute and Black and female. She's so ditzy I expect her to break into valley girl "OH MAH GAWD TOTALLY!!!"

Question: Is Karine Jean-Pierre the worst White House Press Secretary ever?

Answer: Hard to answer, there are two:
  • Sarah Sanders
  • Kayleigh McEnany
Now that's laughable, Rye! Karine struggles to answer ONE tough question from one media outlet whereas Sanders and McEnany were both barraged with hostile questions from multiple media outlets and handled them all rather adroitly!

LOL Either one would mop the floor with the Jean-Pierre. She's another version of Kamala Harris. a woman of color in way over her head.
I'm picturing Karine and Sanders on stage without binders in front of them having to answer unscripted questions. I think Karine might wet herself! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back