Karine Jean-Pierre Says House Members' Comments On Israel Are 'Repugnant'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Don't like her, but I applaud her for this.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday slammed statements from congressional members who suggested the Hamas attack on Israel should be considered in context with previous actions by Israel. (Watch the video below.)

“There are not two sides here,” she admonished.

She had no choice. If she didn’t outright condemn those comments she would have killed any chance Biden had of reelection.

That Lesbian needs to shut her mouth. She covers for Biden 24/7. America is not stupid.
you think she is strictly lezbo, or she likes a reliever out of the bull pen in the later innings?

all the boxes possible were checked for her, except if she likes to peg her girlfriend

I can't believe that ronald McDonald PeeAir actually said something that didn't disgust me.

Of course you do. That's why you're no better then Hamas is.
I am way better. If given the power only the evil would be delt with by me. On the other hand Hamas and their ilk will rape your son before beheading him while making you watch.

The fact that you can't see the difference says all that needs to be said.

Just like looters should be shot when looting. Rapists should be executed. Child molesters should be tortured. Etc...

But to you justice is evil so there's no point having any further discussions with you.

I am way better. If given the power only the evil would be delt with by me. On the other hand Hamas and their ilk will rape your son before beheading him while making you watch.

The fact that you can't see the difference says all that needs to be said.

Just like looters should be shot when looting. Rapists should be executed. Child molesters should be tortured. Etc...

But to you justice is evil so there's no point having any further discussions with you.
You're way better? You're a piece of shit calling for members of the HOR to be in a building bombed by terrorists shows that you're a fucking domestic terrorist yourself. By definition.

Sooooooo, fuck off, fascist.

Forum List

Back