Is it too late for Trump?

Name a candidate who has a better chance at beating Trump than Biden

Fact is, Republicans fear Biden and always have
Sometimes I believe you say the most outrageous, moronic thing you can dream up just to see what kind of a reaction it will get.
I make the same challenge to you.
Name a Democratic candidate that has a better chance of beating Trump

Yep, Biden is your best candidate, and he's got two chances....slim and none.

I am perfectly happy with Joe Biden.
He doesn’t have to be “The best possible”
He only has to be a better option than Trump and that is not hard

If he's smart (?), he won't try to deliver a national address on race relations. Holding a bible aloft and speaking from a teleprompter just wouldn't cut it. The man is woefully inept at public speaking; the best thing he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope it blows over, which is unlikely.

Trump needs rallies! According to him, the Coronavirus has been "defeated." Why hasn't he held rallies.

It's probably too late anyway
He's boxed in. If he demonstrates empathy for what others are going through, it will anger his base.

Maybe they'd be able to word in a way the base thinks he's just bullshitting and they won't care.

They'll forgive him.

It has nothing to do with his supporters. It doesn't mater what Trump does, the MSM and left will try to turn it against him. If he offers sympathy, they will report Trump is a phony. If he doesn't, they will report Trump doesn't care about minorities.

The left has made no inroads whatsoever into Trump's support....all they have done is make the people that already hated him....hate him even more. By constantly attacking him along with his supporters they have totally solidified the opposing viewpoints who now will listen to nothing at all not even real proof if they ever found it.

JO

If he's smart (?), he won't try to deliver a national address on race relations. Holding a bible aloft and speaking from a teleprompter just wouldn't cut it. The man is woefully inept at public speaking; the best thing he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope it blows over, which is unlikely.

Trump needs rallies! According to him, the Coronavirus has been "defeated." Why hasn't he held rallies.

When did Trump say the virus was defeated? You lie more than your source, the Communist News Network.

We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.
They all did. The WHO, the CDC, all the dems. Your point is moot.
Trump said it was defeated. He said cases would quickly go to zero.

We have 100,000 dead

When did Trump say the virus was defeated? You lie more than your source, the Communist News Network.

We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.

And you think he just made that up? He relayed the information he got from the CDC and Dr. Fauci. Since you avoided my question, when did Trump say the Wuhan virus was now defeated?

They all did. The WHO, the CDC, all the dems. Your point is moot.
Trump said it was defeated. He said cases would quickly go to zero.

We have 100,000 dead
They all did. Your point is moot.

Probably because he and every other white person are deemed the enemy these days. I dunno

Sometimes I believe you say the most outrageous, moronic thing you can dream up just to see what kind of a reaction it will get.

Good for you, I'm sure there are a few others don't mind mediocre.

Biden is a hapless idiot......You had your best option with Bernie.....he at least had some real Brains and some social savvy.....Biden doesn't have a goddamned thing except a career as a failed pubic servant without a single accomplishment to his name public or private.....he couldn't run a lemonade stand for Christs sales.....

Sure Trump is rude, narcissistic and sometimes just a real asshole..... But he has real world knowledge of Macro money and Macro Economy......despite the Corona Haox/attack the US has once again regained the position of the world's largest and most powerful economy......the Debt is only a number.....it isn't real....never was...... I never attacked Obama for it either because I already knew it was meaningless.

JO

If the corrupt and criminal D Party had nominated an even average candidate, rather than a right wing senile old fool, they win easily. It's almost as if they don't care whether they win or lose.

LMAO No one fears Biden. He's his own worst enemy.

Trump will win in 2020 and you will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I will.

He's boxed in. If he demonstrates empathy for what others are going through, it will anger his base.

Maybe they'd be able to word in a way the base thinks he's just bullshitting and they won't care.

They'll forgive him.

It has nothing to do with his supporters. It doesn't mater what Trump does, the MSM and left will try to turn it against him. If he offers sympathy, they will report Trump is a phony. If he doesn't, they will report Trump doesn't care about minorities.

The left has made no inroads whatsoever into Trump's support....all they have done is make the people that already hated him....hate him even more. By constantly attacking him along with his supporters they have totally solidified the opposing viewpoints who now will listen to nothing at all not even real proof if they ever found it.

JO

What they ignore is that the country is still not entirely open, and we are already seeing amazing results in unemployment and stock market recovery, and we are still 5 months away from the election.

The pissed off Bernie people will not support Biden, and the anti-Trump people who didn't vote last election will be coming out this election now that they see what Trump has (and will) accomplish.

And you think he just made that up? He relayed the information he got from the CDC and Dr. Fauci. Since you avoided my question, when did Trump say the Wuhan virus was now defeated?
Yes, I do think he just made it up

Information we were getting from Fauci and CDC was we were facing a pandemic.
Trump tried to soft sell the threat. No worse than the flu, we have shut down immigration, it is under control

100,000 people died

Good for you, I'm sure there are a few others don't mind mediocre.

Biden is nothing but a cardboard cutout that will be tethered to steel marionette strings fro m day one.

Biden is a hapless idiot......You had your best option with Bernie.....he at least had some real Brains and some social savvy.....Biden doesn't have a goddamned thing except a career as a failed pubic servant without a single accomplishment to his name public or private.....he couldn't run a lemonade stand for Christs sales.....

Sure Trump is rude, narcissistic and sometimes just a real asshole..... But he has real world knowledge of Macro money and Macro Economy......despite the Corona Haox/attack the US has once again regained the position of the world's largest and most powerful economy......the Debt is only a number.....it isn't real....never was...... I never attacked Obama for it either because I already knew it was meaningless.

JO

Didn't care much for Bernie, but at least he could string two words together.

At the same time that Pelosi was telling people it was safe to go to festivals in Chinatown and Bill De Blasio was telling New Yorkers that it was perfectly safe to use the subway, Winger? If you had an honest bone in your body you'd admit that MOST leaders at that point weren't worried about a pandemic because China was lying to the world about how bad it was! But you DON'T have an honest bone in your body so you post crap like this!

Yes, I do think he just made it up

Information we were getting from Fauci and CDC was we were facing a pandemic.
Trump tried to soft sell the threat. No worse than the flu, we have shut down immigration, it is under control

100,000 people died

Most of them in Democratic NYC and NYS...... dopey....Keep forgetting that eh?

JO

Didn't care much for Bernie, but at least he could string two words together.

I could have tolerated Bernie......I have sympathy for many of his positions....not all of them but on some things he was correct.

JO

If the corrupt and criminal D Party had nominated an even average candidate, rather than a right wing senile old fool, they win easily. It's almost as if they don't care whether they win or lose.

What's amusing is that after almost four years to prepare...you liberals could only come up with an over the hill, senile and somewhat creepy candidate who's unsuccessfully run for President so often his campaign would normally be laughed at yet here he is as your nominee! Joe Biden is the candidate that Trump always wanted to run against, Winger...he doesn't excite anyone...even on your side of the aisle!
Remember early on in the campaign, we all thought Sniffy Joe was done. No one thought he would win. His campaign in Iowa was a joke.

Then Ears stepped in to save him and make sure Bernie and Pocahontas didn’t win the nomination. The D Party is the party of corporatism, imperialism, and elitism.
It's the same people that shut out Bernie in the last election.

At the same time that Pelosi was telling people it was safe to go to festivals in Chinatown and Bill De Blasio was telling New Yorkers that it was perfectly safe to use the subway, Winger? If you had an honest bone in your body you'd admit that MOST leaders at that point weren't worried about a pandemic because China was lying to the world about how bad it was! But you DON'T have an honest bone in your body so you post crap like this!

He does have at least one honest bone....but he regularly ignores it. He's not stupid he's just a hack.

JO

Forum List

Back