Is it too late for Trump?

Name a candidate who has a better chance at beating Trump than Biden

Fact is, Republicans fear Biden and always have
Sometimes I believe you say the most outrageous, moronic thing you can dream up just to see what kind of a reaction it will get.
I make the same challenge to you.
Name a Democratic candidate that has a better chance of beating Trump
There is none. You already had 158 candidates and whittled it down to the "OLD WHITE GUY," which is absolutely mind boggling since that's what you're left wing says "runs the republican party." So right there you have the radical faction of the democrat party that will NOT vote for Biden, and he can't win without it, that's why you see him ATTEMPTING to smooth over left and pander to them, which in turn will just alienate the more moderate side of the democrat party.

You guys can't win, period.
Exactly
Joe Biden is the most qualified and salable candidate to the voters. He is a moderate who offers a contrast to Trump in terms of stable, no drama leadership.

He is currently beating Trump in most key states
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... yeah... right... pfft... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... just like Hitlery was beating him, right?

Sorry... not buying a single SHRED of this IDIOTIC dementia joe is beating Trump HORSE SHIT.

Show me any evidence that Trump is currently beating Biden. Republicans are in a panic mode as Trump is losing most Battleground States. Trump is too delusional to care
Where was the evidence before? Other than Trump packing them into rallies by the tens of thousands, there was none, but he won anyway, didn't he. Your democrat propaganda wing, including your fake pollsters, will NEVER admit Trump is winning, ever.

Give it a rest.

Last edited:

If he's smart (?), he won't try to deliver a national address on race relations. Holding a bible aloft and speaking from a teleprompter just wouldn't cut it. The man is woefully inept at public speaking; the best thing he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope it blows over, which is unlikely.

Trump needs rallies! According to him, the Coronavirus has been "defeated." Why hasn't he held rallies.

It's probably too late anyway
Why does he need rallies? While I think he enjoys them and they seem to recharge his batteries, I've never been to one and I voted for him. And I'll vote for him again next November too. Fact is a whole lot of people will because there's no one else to vote for unless you're some kinda fool.
I must admit that I do enjoy watching his rallies on TV. I like watching him torture the left by rubbing their noses in their own stupid shit and he always has lots of material to work with. The left is the gift that keeps on giving because it's a bottomless pit of stupidity.

Sometimes I believe you say the most outrageous, moronic thing you can dream up just to see what kind of a reaction it will get.
There is none. You already had 158 candidates and whittled it down to the "OLD WHITE GUY," which is absolutely mind boggling since that's what you're left wing says "runs the republican party." So right there you have the radical faction of the democrat party that will NOT vote for Biden, and he can't win without it, that's why you see him ATTEMPTING to smooth over left and pander to them, which in turn will just alienate the more moderate side of the democrat party.

Exactly
Joe Biden is the most qualified and salable candidate to the voters. He is a moderate who offers a contrast to Trump in terms of stable, no drama leadership.

FOOL!

Exactly

Just a tip: When discussing Creepy Joe, using the word "stable" should be avoided.

If he's smart (?), he won't try to deliver a national address on race relations. Holding a bible aloft and speaking from a teleprompter just wouldn't cut it. The man is woefully inept at public speaking; the best thing he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope it blows over, which is unlikely.

Trump needs rallies! According to him, the Coronavirus has been "defeated." Why hasn't he held rallies.

He's boxed in. If he demonstrates empathy for what others are going through, it will anger his base.

Maybe they'd be able to word in a way the base thinks he's just bullshitting and they won't care.

They'll forgive him.

If the corrupt and criminal D Party had nominated an even average candidate, rather than a right wing senile old fool, they win easily. It's almost as if they don't care whether they win or lose.

What's amusing is that after almost four years to prepare...you liberals could only come up with an over the hill, senile and somewhat creepy candidate who's unsuccessfully run for President so often his campaign would normally be laughed at yet here he is as your nominee! Joe Biden is the candidate that Trump always wanted to run against, Winger...he doesn't excite anyone...even on your side of the aisle!

Exactly

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... yeah... right... pfft... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... just like Hitlery was beating him, right?

Sorry... not buying a single SHRED of this IDIOTIC dementia joe is beating Trump HORSE SHIT.

Show me any evidence that Trump is currently beating Biden. Republicans are in a panic mode as Trump is losing most Battleground States. Trump is too delusional to care
Where was the evidence before? Other than Trump packing them into rallies by the tens of thousands, there was none, but he won anyway, didn't he. Your democrat propaganda wing, including your fake pollsters, will NEVER admit Trump is winning, ever.

Give it a rest.
Rallies draw the people who want to vote for you. What they don’t represent is the majority who will not vote for you.

If you don’t trust polls, look at recent elections.
Since Trump has been elected, Republicans have lost ground in Arizona, Georgia and Texas. Not to mention key states like Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan

Exactly

Your support of the right winger Biden, merely proves once again how confused you are.

He's boxed in. If he demonstrates empathy for what others are going through, it will anger his base.

Maybe they'd be able to word in a way the base thinks he's just bullshitting and they won't care.

They'll forgive him.
Even though the term "what others are going through" is about as obtuse of a statement you could make, the whole of what you just said is otherwise horse shit. Him carrying about what people "are going through" won't anger a single supporters of his.

We know one thing for certain, and that's Trump cares DEEPLY for AMERICA, as his America first agenda has demonstrated since before he took office.

When did Trump say the virus was defeated? You lie more than your source, the Communist News Network.

If the corrupt and criminal D Party had nominated an even average candidate, rather than a right wing senile old fool, they win easily. It's almost as if they don't care whether they win or lose.

What's amusing is that after almost four years to prepare...you liberals could only come up with an over the hill, senile and somewhat creepy candidate who's unsuccessfully run for President so often his campaign would normally be laughed at yet here he is as your nominee! Joe Biden is the candidate that Trump always wanted to run against, Winger...he doesn't excite anyone...even on your side of the aisle!
Remember early on in the campaign, we all thought Sniffy Joe was done. No one thought he would win. His campaign in Iowa was a joke.

Then Ears stepped in to save him and make sure Bernie and Pocahontas didn’t win the nomination. The D Party is the party of corporatism, imperialism, and elitism.

Name a Democrat who is better positioned to beat Trump than Biden. I am still waiting.

Conservative attacks on Biden have centered on age, dementia and “creepy”

But you are stuck with Trump who is the same age. Any attempts to claim Biden is demented or creepy can easily be refuted with examples about Trump that are far worse

Want to play?
Name something specific Biden has said or done.

Yep, Biden is your best candidate, and he's got two chances....slim and none.

When did Trump say the virus was defeated? You lie more than your source, the Communist News Network.

We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.

Name a Democrat who is better positioned to beat Trump than Biden. I am still waiting.

Conservative attacks on Biden have centered on age, dementia and “creepy”

But you are stuck with Trump who is the same age. Any attempts to claim Biden is demented or creepy can easily be refuted with examples about Trump that are far worse

Want to play?
Name something specific Biden has said or done.
You're still waiting to hear something that you like, because you've already been TOLD there is NO DEM that can beat Trump.

You just don't like the answer.

They'll forgive him.

It has nothing to do with his supporters. It doesn't mater what Trump does, the MSM and left will try to turn it against him. If he offers sympathy, they will report Trump is a phony. If he doesn't, they will report Trump doesn't care about minorities.

Yes....it's too late for him to lose the next election...... Biden isn't going away so the election is pretty much in the bag..... Bernie would have been a far more dangerous opponent but you guys screwed him AGAIN! Which is totally Hilarious........Bernie bros that I know are all going to the Polls for Trump you dimwits.......

Look Loon...in 2016 30 states and 2,623 counties elected a game show host with no experience in government and no track record...He has done nothing but execute and deliver for those 30 states and 2,623 counties while Democrats have done nothing but obstruct his presidency with underhanded bullshit every step of the way...Now you throw a frail, almost dead, barely coherent candidate to the wolves.....I’m sorry White Guilt Whack but there really is no pathway to a loss for your President Trump.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant, disturbed Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT as the Kardashian’s have told them to get excited. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless filthy underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized subhumans. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. You’re so fucked....FOUR MORE YEARS!

We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.
They all did. The WHO, the CDC, all the dems. Your point is moot.

Forum List

Back