Latest polling does not look good for repubs if they stick with trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It appears a majority of voters feel that trump should be disqualified in many of not all the states for his part in efforts to overturn the 2020 elections. And if he is convicted on even one of the state or federal charges against him, he is definitely in trouble with voters in November. I get the feeling that repubs are being pushed to the edge by the MAGA extremist, as they insist that trump be the repub nominee for 2024. It may soon be too late to change course. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!

It appears a majority of voters feel that trump should be disqualified in many of not all the states for his part in efforts to overturn the 2020 elections. And if he is convicted on even one of the state or federal charges against him, he is definitely in trouble with voters in November. I get the feeling that repubs are being pushed to the edge by the MAGA extremist, as they insist that trump be the repub nominee for 2024. It may soon be too late to change course. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!
Please tell me you're not THIS stupid...?

Garbage poll.

1705082803685.png

LOL

If anyone bothered to look, the 'data' is from polls in 2022 and August 2023. What sort of morons is MSDNC hiring these days?
reading and comprehension fail

After the FBI executed a court-approved search warrant at Mar-a-Lago, for example, many Republicans expressed great certainty that the vast majority of Americans would share in their outrage and denounce federal law enforcement. Polls soon after showed the opposite.

You may as well be talking to a wall. Cult 45 has made it clear there is literally nothing this man can do that will lose him their support. Even his own lawyers arguing that the president should be allowed to order a military unit to assassinate a political opponent didn't bother them. They're empty vessels incapable of critical thought.

I get the feeling that repubs are being pushed to the edge by the MAGA extremist, as they insist that trump be the repub nominee for 2024. It may soon be too late to change course. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!
Thanks for your concern, Bubble Boy.

no more shits.jpg

Forum List

Back