Latest polling does not look good for repubs if they stick with trump

It appears a majority of voters feel that trump should be disqualified in many of not all the states for his part in efforts to overturn the 2020 elections. And if he is convicted on even one of the state or federal charges against him, he is definitely in trouble with voters in November. I get the feeling that repubs are being pushed to the edge by the MAGA extremist, as they insist that trump be the repub nominee for 2024. It may soon be too late to change course. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!
Fortunately, Republicans don’t believe in polls.

It appears a majority of voters feel that trump should be disqualified in many of not all the states for his part in efforts to overturn the 2020 elections. And if he is convicted on even one of the state or federal charges against him, he is definitely in trouble with voters in November. I get the feeling that repubs are being pushed to the edge by the MAGA extremist, as they insist that trump be the repub nominee for 2024. It may soon be too late to change course . THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!
I just saw this

Haley won those undeclared voters by a wide margin, 65-34%.

Exit polls show dramatic Trump-Haley voter split on Biden 2020 win​

Trump holds 50% support among likely Republican primary voters in the Granite State, while his closest competitor, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, stands at 39%.

A lot of 39ers are staying home in November.

The majority of voters do not subscribe the the bizarre lies that Trump poured into your brain. Leave them out of the thread, they are embarrassing lies.
I don't react to words, I observe actions. I support Trump because of what he did and what he will do for Americans. The Democratic Party is clearly anti-American, anyone with a logical thought process understands that.

SCOTUS will rule according to the Constitution, not according to polls.

Anybody know the GOP primary rules when there's only person running? The RNC rules?

I'm wondering if Haley will get the nomination by default, or if the RNC will be open after the first ballot?

Right now, it looks like it's gonna be Biden v. Haley.

I don't react to words, I observe actions. I support Trump because of what he did and what he will do for Americans. The Democratic Party is clearly anti-American, anyone with a logical thought process understands that.
Not sure what that has to do with you pinching off a debunked election lie spoonfed to you by the orange pile of shit, but okay.

It appears a majority of voters feel that trump should be disqualified in many of not all the states for his part in efforts to overturn the 2020 elections. And if he is convicted on even one of the state or federal charges against him, he is definitely in trouble with voters in November. I get the feeling that repubs are being pushed to the edge by the MAGA extremist, as they insist that trump be the repub nominee for 2024. It may soon be too late to change course. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!
Translation: You are absolutely terrified now that Trump is ahead not only in the general polling in a head to head matchup but is also tied or leading in every swing state. Even if you give Biden the ties, Trump still wins, which is why EVERY betting venue has Trump winning. They don't believe your TDS post.

Trump's own words. We should not vote for Hillary because it would cause a constitutional crisis. Because she would be an indicted sitting president. By his own words, Trump should not be the nominee.

Here's another thing. Democrats are just going to finish the impeachment for Jan 6. He was impeached but Mitch didn't convict him because "he was no longer president". Well, if he becomes president, he needs to be impeached for Jan 6. Even Mitch says Trump is guilty of leading the insurrection. This will be evidence admitted in the Senate trial.

Trump's own words. We should not vote for Hillary because it would cause a constitutional crisis. Because she would be an indicted sitting president. By his own words, Trump should not be the nominee.

Here's another thing. Democrats are just going to finish the impeachment for Jan 6. He was impeached but Mitch didn't convict him because "he was no longer president". Well, if he becomes president, he needs to be impeached for Jan 6. Even Mitch says Trump is guilty of leading the insurrection. This will be evidence admitted in the Senate trial.

Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs, have selective memory. They do not recall what trump said about Hillary. They are C O W A R D S.

Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs, have selective memory. They do not recall what trump said about Hillary. They are C O W A R D S.
Shameless hypocrites. They don't care about the lies. And they believe half of them. Cognitive Dissonance. They also don't care that it's a fact Fox News is lying to them. It's why Trump and Fox coodinate with each other.

I would like to think I would stop watching MSNBC if I found out they were knowingly lying to their viewers.

Shameless hypocrites. They don't care about the lies. And they believe half of them. Cognitive Dissonance. They also don't care that it's a fact Fox News is lying to them. It's why Trump and Fox coodinate with each other.

I would like to think I would stop watching MSNBC if I found out they were knowingly lying to their viewers.
trump cult members, MAGA, expect and enjoyed hearing FOX lies. FOX needs to be sued more often.

trump cult members, MAGA, expect and enjoyed hearing FOX lies. FOX needs to be sued more often.
Republicans don't believe polls unless the polls say they are up. Me neither. I see what happened in Nov 2023 where Republicans lost in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia

Big wins for Democrats in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia on November 6 2023, just 3 months ago and Republicans aren't worried?

There are some kooks out there like you jimboliar, who hate our laws just as you do. But Trump will prevail and be our next president in spite of you America haters.

Forum List

Back