Is it too late for Trump?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

If he's smart (?), he won't try to deliver a national address on race relations. Holding a bible aloft and speaking from a teleprompter just wouldn't cut it. The man is woefully inept at public speaking; the best thing he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope it blows over, which is unlikely.

Trump needs rallies! According to him, the Coronavirus has been "defeated." Why hasn't he held rallies.

It's probably too late anyway

If the corrupt and criminal D Party had nominated an even average candidate, rather than a right wing senile old fool, they win easily. It's almost as if they don't care whether they win or lose.

If he's smart (?), he won't try to deliver a national address on race relations. Holding a bible aloft and speaking from a teleprompter just wouldn't cut it. The man is woefully inept at public speaking; the best thing he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope it blows over, which is unlikely.

Trump needs rallies! According to him, the Coronavirus has been "defeated." Why hasn't he held rallies.

Anything Trump says on race relations will come off as insincere. Just like his Bible stunt.

Best thing he can do is stop fanning the flames

If the corrupt and criminal D Party had nominated an even average candidate, rather than a right wing senile old fool, they win easily. It's almost as if they don't care whether they win or lose.
Name a candidate who has a better chance at beating Trump than Biden

Fact is, Republicans fear Biden and always have

I'm afraid you're off in lala dream land again. Trump won last time, has lost zero support, and in fact has gained support, and he's going to win again even bigger than he did the first time... sorry to burst you're little echo chamber fantasy bubble.

Every time you hear your daft leftist propaganda wing saying Trump is going to lose, just remember all the horse shit they pumped your poor little empty gourd full of last time that Hitlery was going to win, right up until election night in fact. Try not to be such a gullible sap just because of your TDS.

I'm afraid you're off in lala dream land again. Trump won last time, has lost zero support, and in fact has gained support, and he's going to win again even bigger than he did the first time... sorry to burst you're little echo chamber fantasy bubble.

Every time you hear your daft leftist propaganda wing saying Trump is going to lose, just remember all the horse shit they pumped your poor little empty gourd full of last time that Hitlery was going to win, right up until election night in fact. Try not to be such a gullible sap just because of your TDS.
Fair enough

What states that he lost last time do you think Trump has picked up?

Sometimes I believe you say the most outrageous, moronic thing you can dream up just to see what kind of a reaction it will get.
I make the same challenge to you.
Name a Democratic candidate that has a better chance of beating Trump

All of them.

Biden was without question, the worst one of the entire field.

Sometimes I believe you say the most outrageous, moronic thing you can dream up just to see what kind of a reaction it will get.
There is none. You already had 158 candidates and whittled it down to the "OLD WHITE GUY," which is absolutely mind boggling since that's what you're left wing says "runs the republican party." So right there you have the radical faction of the democrat party that will NOT vote for Biden, and he can't win without it, that's why you see him ATTEMPTING to smooth over left and pander to them, which in turn will just alienate the more moderate side of the democrat party.

You guys can't win, period. The democrat party is TRAIN WRECK.

There is none. You already had 158 candidates and whittled it down to the "OLD WHITE GUY," which is absolutely mind boggling since that's what you're left wing says "runs the republican party." So right there you have the radical faction of the democrat party that will NOT vote for Biden, and he can't win without it, that's why you see him ATTEMPTING to smooth over left and pander to them, which in turn will just alienate the more moderate side of the democrat party.

You guys can't win, period.
Exactly
Joe Biden is the most qualified and salable candidate to the voters. He is a moderate who offers a contrast to Trump in terms of stable, no drama leadership.

He is currently beating Trump in most key states

Exactly
Joe Biden is the most qualified and salable candidate to the voters. He is a moderate who offers a contrast to Trump in terms of stable, no drama leadership.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... yeah... right... pfft... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... just like Hitlery was beating him, right?

Sorry... not buying a single SHRED of this IDIOTIC dementia joe is beating Trump HORSE SHIT.

Exactly

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... yeah... right... pfft... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... just like Hitlery was beating him, right?

Sorry... not buying a single SHRED of this IDIOTIC dementia joe is beating Trump HORSE SHIT.

Show me any evidence that Trump is currently beating Biden. Republicans are in a panic mode as Trump is losing most Battleground States. Trump is too delusional to care

Any half way intelligent person who listens to quid pro quo joe thinks holy shit, this fucker can't put together a single cogent sentence. He's all over the place, forgets what he's talking about, says some crazy shit and insults people and sounds like he's got dementia. Only an idiot will vote for him.

Forum List

Back