Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Bobo brainless still thinks he is the only human being on earth who works in the private sector. What an idiot.
All I know is you work for the public sector. You're protected by a union. So sure you feel confident leaving work an hour early to go vote. Thank the union, stupid.
At least he’s employed
Who employs sillybobo?
A manufacturing company who appreciates me tripling their aftermarket sales. So much so that when I started it was at $40K now I make $100K. Suck it poor boy.
Got way way more than that and we can all tell by your beliefs and manner of expressing yourself that you are No big money maker. That requires an attitude favorable of commerce and you are Always wailing about capitalism.

He is a little fish in a little puddle who wants to believe he’s a mega whale in the ocean. Obviously he is delusional. The sad part is he has nothing but such delusions and superficialities on which to build any kind of an identity. It’s tragic really.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.

Not ALL Americans have to stand in to vote. Those living in white middle class suburbs are in and out in minutes. It is only those who live in poor or minority neighbours who are waiting for hours to vote.

Areas run by Dimwingers.

Why do Dimwingers want to punish minorities? Could it be that they are the party of racists?

The problem is that we have too many voters who use the criteria to vote representatives into office that they used when they voted for their favorite American Idol contestant. Who could be voting against Trump based on his record? Who could be voting for Biden for his, especially now that scandalous emails from his son came up?
No one. In fact, their records rarely come up even during the debates. Almost the entire campaign for Biden with the DNC has been a personal attack against Trump! I remember years ago working with a very liberal person and one night our having a (friendly) argument about whether integrity mattered in a president. I think we were talking about Clinton. Her position was that Bill's integrity DID NOT matter so long as he did his job and did it well, what difference his personal life! Now last night, what did the media want to know about? Integrity. False integrity. Donald, will you disavow white supremacism? Donald, where are your tax returns? Donald, did you really pay $750? Very little about his actual policies much less accomplishments.

Biden ads make a point of dwelling on suggestive imagery that Trump is highly driven in his Covid policy based on EGO, ATTENTION, and stock markets for the rich. Rally's are for attention. They very much play how Trump is a callous, insensitive brute while making out Biden as a caring, loving, forgiving, inclusive man. Nothing could be farther from the truth, in fact, quite the opposite.

So now we're going to have millions of voters getting ballots sent to their homes, without having to lift a finger, voting on a US President based on how nice of a guy they are instead of having the understanding that Trump did three times as much as President in four years than Joe did as Senator/ VP in 47 years.
Quite so. I've seen some libs argue they should be able to vote on line! What the unsolicited mail in voting does is put a ballot in every person's hands whether they follow or have any interest at all, so that many people with no desire or intention to vote will now vote. Many will say that since all they have to do is check a box and stick it back in the mail, they might as well, which means that you will have many low information people who normally don't vote, voting for the hell of it, because it is right under their nose.

The Democrat strategists know that plays into their hand. Through TV, newspapers and other media, they constantly paint Trump as a rogue and a failure, meanwhile making Biden out as the iconic family man hero. Low information people go by superficial impressions, will naturally know nothing of Trump's accomplishments because these media suppress it, and will likely go by nothing more than the caricatures that THEY and the media paint. This leaves the vote nothing more than in the hands of who spends the most money to character-assassinate the other with lies.

Voting for leaders should not be based on a personality contest.
Quite the opposite. History shows that most great leaders who were true change-agents of history in difficult and pivotal times were not cardboard cutouts of handsome men with warm personalities, they were anything but that. They were bold, fearless, daring, high-risk, cunning and ambitious. Kill or be killed. Survivors. Fighters. Winners. Not the sort of person that could be played up as a commodity on color TV. In fact, through most of history, there WAS no color TV, no media like today, so all folks really HAD to go by WAS their real accomplishments!!!

That's why my idea (and yours) about taking a very simple test should apply. Yes, it would require a constitutional amendment, however while no chance at passing, such a vote would expose which party is fearful of having intelligent or politically ignorant voters. You, I and many others both know which party that would be.
Well, obviously, it is the party of the smart, educated Democrats who would oppose it because they know so many of their base are not so smart or educated, otherwise, their media fakery wouldn't buy them as voters in the first place!

The RIGHT TO VOTE means that the government shall make available to every person the ability to cast their vote. It says nothing about it being easy, simple or for the uninformed. An uninformed vote pollutes the balloting as noise because it is arbitrary, random, meaningless. The uninformed low-information voter casts their vote based on which name they like more, who appeals to them in looks more, impressions, sound bites; a guess, a whim. In effect, a roll of the dice and as such, in effect-- -- noise. An uninformed voter pollutes the balloting with noise and is less a measure of the will of the populous who care, are affected and notice, and more a measure of the mere effectiveness of political ADVERTISING to influence and sway shallow opinion.

I will have a lot more to say about this later in a thread of mine called A Tale of Two Debates, when I have time to write it.

Last edited:
Bobo brainless still thinks he is the only human being on earth who works in the private sector. What an idiot.
All I know is you work for the public sector. You're protected by a union. So sure you feel confident leaving work an hour early to go vote. Thank the union, stupid.
At least he’s employed
Who employs sillybobo?
A manufacturing company who appreciates me tripling their aftermarket sales. So much so that when I started it was at $40K now I make $100K. Suck it poor boy.
Got way way more than that and we can all tell by your beliefs and manner of expressing yourself that you are No big money maker. That requires an attitude favorable of commerce and you are Always wailing about capitalism.
No. I realize that there is truth to be told on both sides. For example corporate pollution and CEO pay. I know companies can't be too regulated so that they can't do business and I know the CEO is worth more than the average worker. I just think corporations should go green where possible and that CEO's aren't worth what they are making and labor is worth more than they are making. But because the rich now rule our government, you win. CEO's now make all the profits and workers barely get by.

America's CEOs earned a staggering $14.5 million in 2018, on average, compared to the average $39,888 that rank-and-file workers made. And CEOs got a $500,000 bump compared to the previous year, while the average US worker barely got more than $1,000.

You know what's funny? The President of my company is a liberal. A moderate one but liberal none the less.

My beliefs and attitude come from years of being a worker bee. I have only recently become inventor class. No debt, no kids, saving probably $50,000 a year. Investing in stock. But I still work. I just stated making great money in 2015. Obama's "bad" economy

So I'm not going to change to a Republican dickhead just because now I make a lot of money and I'm considered upper class.

My brother makes over $500K a year and he is voting for Biden. He leans more right than I do but not enough to vote for Trump who is ruining our country and what benefit are you getting from it? My brother will gladly pay Biden's tax.

Just because corporate America doesn't want to pay any taxes doesn't mean they shouldn't. And just because Trump is willing to not make them pay taxes doesn't make me want to vote for him because he's "favorable" to commerce. Get it?

The problem is that we have too many voters who use the criteria to vote representatives into office that they used when they voted for their favorite American Idol contestant. Who could be voting against Trump based on his record? Who could be voting for Biden for his, especially now that scandalous emails from his son came up?
No one. In fact, their records rarely come up even during the debates. Almost the entire campaign for Biden with the DNC has been a personal attack against Trump! I remember years ago working with a very liberal person and one night our having a (friendly) argument about whether integrity mattered in a president. I think we were talking about Clinton. Her position was that Bill's integrity DID NOT matter so long as he did his job and did it well, what difference his personal life! Now last night, what did the media want to know about? Integrity. False integrity. Donald, will you disavow white supremacism? Donald, where are your tax returns? Donald, did you really pay $750? Very little about his actual policies much less accomplishments.

Biden ads make a point of dwelling on suggestive imagery that Trump is highly driven in his Covid policy based on EGO, ATTENTION, and stock markets for the rich. Rally's are for attention. They very much play how Trump is a callous, insensitive brute while making out Biden as a caring, loving, forgiving, inclusive man. Nothing could be farther from the truth, in fact, quite the opposite.

So now we're going to have millions of voters getting ballots sent to their homes, without having to lift a finger, voting on a US President based on how nice of a guy they are instead of having the understanding that Trump did three times as much as President in four years than Joe did as Senator/ VP in 47 years.
Quite so. I've seen some libs argue they should be able to vote on line! What the unsolicited mail in voting does is put a ballot in every person's hands whether they follow or have any interest at all, so that many people with no desire or intention to vote will now vote. Many will say that since all they have to do is check a box and stick it back in the mail, they might as well, which means that you will have many low information people who normally don't vote, voting for the hell of it, because it is right under their nose.

The Democrat strategists know that plays into their hand. Through TV, newspapers and other media, they constantly paint Trump as a rogue and a failure, meanwhile making Biden out as the iconic family man hero. Low information people go by superficial impressions, will naturally know nothing of Trump's accomplishments because these media suppress it, and will likely go by nothing more than the caricatures that THEY and the media paint. This leaves the vote nothing more than in the hands of who spends the most money to character-assassinate the other with lies.

Quite the opposite. History shows that most great leaders who were true change-agents of history in difficult and pivotal times were not cardboard cutouts of handsome men with warm personalities, they were anything but that. They were bold, fearless, daring, high-risk, cunning and ambitious. Kill or be killed. Survivors. Fighters. Winners. Not the sort of person that could be played up as a commodity on color TV. In fact, through most of history, there WAS no color TV, no media like today, so all folks really HAD to go by WAS their real accomplishments!!!

That's why my idea (and yours) about taking a very simple test should apply. Yes, it would require a constitutional amendment, however while no chance at passing, such a vote would expose which party is fearful of having intelligent or politically ignorant voters. You, I and many others both know which party that would be.
Well, obviously, it is the party of the smart, educated Democrats who would oppose it because they know so many of their base are not so smart or educated, otherwise, their media fakery wouldn't buy them as voters in the first place!

The RIGHT TO VOTE means that the government shall make available to every person the ability to cast their vote. It says nothing about it being easy, simple or for the uninformed. An uninformed vote pollutes the balloting as noise because it is arbitrary, random, meaningless. The uninformed low-information voter casts their vote based on which name they like more, who appeals to them in looks more, impressions, sound bites; a guess, a whim. In effect, a roll of the dice and as such, in effect-- -- noise. An uninformed voter pollutes the balloting with noise and is less a measure of the will of the populous who care, are affected and notice, and more a measure of the mere effectiveness of political ADVERTISING to influence and sway shallow opinion.

I will have a lot more to say about this later in a thread of mine called A Tale of Two Debates, when I have time to write it.
Republicans still think this Hunter Biden story has legs. LOL. I heard fox news' spin on this story. Basically, who cares if the story isn't true. It's not fair that twitter took trump's lies down.

Trump can't spread his misinformation. Waaah. You birthers crack me up. You want free speech to mean free to spread your lies unchecked.

Republicans still think this Hunter Biden story has legs. LOL. I heard fox news' spin on this story. Basically, who cares if the story isn't true. It's not fair that twitter took trump's lies down.

Trump can't spread his misinformation. Waaah. You birthers crack me up. You want free speech to mean free to spread your lies unchecked.
Quid Pro Joe sold the office of VP so he and his crackhead son could take millions from the Chicoms and Russia.

You have no problem with that, Sillyboob.

Look who's talking.

Quid Pro Joe sold the office of VP so he and his crackhead son could take millions from the Chicoms and Russia.

Not if you don't have a problem with the 1000 shady things Trump has done while in office. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Biden could murder someone on 5th ave and not lose one supporter.

Plus it doesn't matter we all already voted. Too late to change our votes.

Look who's talking.
Who?

Not if you don't have a problem with the 1000 shady things Trump has done while in office. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Biden could murder someone on 5th ave and not lose one supporter.

List those "shady things", Sillyboob.

Look who's talking.
My brother works for one of these companies

1602881010184.png

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.

Not ALL Americans have to stand in to vote. Those living in white middle class suburbs are in and out in minutes. It is only those who live in poor or minority neighbours who are waiting for hours to vote.

Areas run by Dimwingers.

Why do Dimwingers want to punish minorities? Could it be that they are the party of racists?

Elections are run by state governments not local governments. The states with the big long lineups are in Red States, not blue. I'm not seeing long lines in New York, California, or Washington State. My friends in New Mexico have already voted. They're white, but they're definitely not rich.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance on how American elections are run. How is it that a Canadian like me is telling an Amercan like you, which branch of government runs elections? If you're so interested in politics that you spend all of this time on a political message board, how do you not know such simple basic stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Google them and stop telling others to cater to your idiocy and laziness.

Too many to list. How about having foreign leaders staying at his hotels so he makes millions?

And we aren't digging into what Eric and Don Jr. are doing like you are Biden. Or, there are stories out there that look shady but we aren't pushing to look into them like you are this Hunter Biden story.

Plus, we would need to see Trump's taxes to know. You know Hunter made millions? How do you know that? Have you seen his taxes? Then let's see Trump's taxes so we know who he owes and where he's making his money. It's a big deal.

Too many to list. How about having foreign leaders staying at his hotels so he makes millions?

And we aren't digging into what Eric and Don Jr. are doing like you are Biden. Or, there are stories out there that look shady but we aren't pushing to look into them like you are this Hunter Biden story.

Plus, we would need to see Trump's taxes to know. You know Hunter made millions? How do you know that? Have you seen his taxes? Then let's see Trump's taxes so we know who he owes and where he's making his money. It's a big deal.

It's been widely reported that Hunter was making 83K a month for his no show job, and we also know he was with Burisma for several years. Given he didn't have to do anything or very little for that company, I'm sure he's been making money other ways.

Elections are run by state governments not local governments. The states with the big long lineups are in Red States, not blue. I'm not seeing long lines in New York, California, or Washington State. My friends in New Mexico have already voted. They're white, but they're definitely not rich.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance on how American elections are run. How is it that a Canadian like me is telling an Amercan like you, which branch of government runs elections? If you're so interested in politics that you spend all of this time on a political message board, how do you not know such simple basic stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Trust me when I say elections (as in voting places, machines, poll worker and so forth) are run by the county, at least in our state, and others from different states say it's the same over there.

Forum List

Back