Twitter blocks because in their own words..."potentially harmful"... to whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
To whom was Twitter concerned about "potentially harmful"???

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 10.19.38 AM.png

Because (Trump's) national intelligence flagged election interference by russia over a month ago, finding a plan to formulate fake emails regarding ukraine/burisma...

So without verification whatsoever that this story is actually true, by publishing as much the post made themselves an asset to a foreign interference in a sovereign election

twitter, conversely, refuses to do so

its not a widely complex issue, Russia's not actually supposed to be interfering, didn't you know? Thanks.

Because (Trump's) national intelligence flagged election interference by russia over a month ago, finding a plan to formulate fake emails regarding ukraine/burisma...

So without verification whatsoever that this story is actually true, by publishing as much the post made themselves an asset to a foreign interference in a sovereign election

its not a widely complex issue, Russia's not actually supposed to be interfering, didn't you know? Thanks.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Then tell me why the Ukrainian government validated these?

I've not seen that published - is this a "because you said so" sort of thing or did it come from Zelensky himself? Sounds like hackery all around to me. I listened to the interview of the computer shop owner and he contradicted his own story like 8 times and was a paranoid delusional.

I've not seen that published - is this a "because you said so" sort of thing or did it come from Zelensky himself? Sounds like hackery all around to me. I listened to the interview of the computer shop owner and he contradicted his own story like 8 times and was a paranoid delusional.
Call the FBI... They have been sitting on this since march..

Call the FBI... They have been sitting on this since march..
Oh so you did make it up - thanks I was just checking.

Here we have another case of Trump's own intelligence saying, "heads up, russia's gunna produce faked biden emails to interfere in the election," and instead of exercising any type of caution over what they literally stated was going to happen...happening...

he blurts it all over the place as true.

I know little children like Trump cultists don't understand how that makes the Blob in Chief potentially liable in yet ANOTHER election scandal - - but his own intelligence is going to have to go ahead and disagree...you poor, gullible fucking retards.

So, the emails are all fake....didn't happen? Is that what you're going with?

So, the emails are all fake....didn't happen? Is that what you're going with?
That's not what I said -

in 2017, (our) intelligence found that Russia hacked emails in interference of the France elections and along with actual emails, were found to have included forged emails in the plot...and they have been aware of a similar plot by Russian intelligence to do the same around our election surrounding the burisma crap

If that doesn't raise any red flags for you as an american and you just buy the story whole sale because fuck dems...then we have nothing else to talk about because I think your intelligence has been compromised by the cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back