Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Bobo brainless still thinks he is the only human being on earth who works in the private sector. What an idiot.
All I know is you work for the public sector. ...

And the private, dumbass.
Liar. Whatever your part time job is, the job you work at on election day on a Tuesday in November is your teaching job.

You've never worked at a private company on election day. Liar.

When did you start teaching? Right out of college? When did you get all this business experience? Is this a summer job? Do you own a landscaping company or work for one in the summer? OMG! LOL

Bobo brainless still thinks he is the only human being on earth who works in the private sector. What an idiot.
All I know is you work for the public sector. You're protected by a union. So sure you feel confident leaving work an hour early to go vote. Thank the union, stupid.
At least he’s employed
Who employs sillybobo?
... Suck it poor boy.

Painful insecurity ^^^^^

If voting took place on a Saturday like brainless here Wants, our already shamefully low percentages of American voting would go down even further.

Check this out. You teachers are so unionized there's a freakin website explaining to you how you ask for time off so you can go vote. Not all of us have this schmuck.

How do I request time off on Election Day so I can vote?

Why does this have to be spelled out to teachers?

Under the New York State Election Law, an employee must be allowed on Election Day, without loss of pay, for up to three hours, to take off so much working time as will enable the employee to vote at an election.

If an employee requires time off to vote, the employee must notify his/her administrator by completing a Voting Leave Request form no less than two working days before the day of the election, setting forth the amount of time they require to vote.

An employee's assertion that they are registered to vote and reside in a district having an election shall be sufficient in most cases, however, a supervisor may also request confirmation from an employee.

Unless otherwise mutually agreed, the employee shall be allowed time off only at the beginning or end of his or her working shift. Any time taken off that exceeds three hours must be charged to CAR/personal business days.

You get 3 hours off? Thank a union. I just get an hour off. No wonder you're willing to wait to vote. You have 3 hours to kill that I don't.

That law applies to everyone in New York, not just teachers, you idiot. And I do not live in New York, fool.
You missed the point. I know you don't live in NY. You're a patriot fan. Fag.

In MI we only get to leave an hour early. How about you? What's the policy in he hood of NE?

All I know is you work for the public sector. You're protected by a union. So sure you feel confident leaving work an hour early to go vote. Thank the union, stupid.
At least he’s employed
Who employs sillybobo?
... Suck it poor boy.

Painful insecurity ^^^^^
True. My boss called me last night and invited me to lunch today. I couldn't sleep last night. What did I do? What's he going to say? I will always have that sinking feeling whenever a supervisor calls me and says they want to talk or meet. Why? Because I don't have teacher like tenure or job security that you do. You don't know what it like in the real world. No one believes you have any real private experience beyond some part time bullshit so give it up.

It wasn't anything bad but I was right he did want to talk to me about something. He didn't want to just take me to lunch. LOL. It was about someone else in the office. Some girl said something to me about one of my fellow salespeople and how much they made on a sale. I told her not to talk about what salespeople make and he wanted to confirm we had that conversation before he has a talk with her. When I got my big $50,000 raise in 2015 the office manager let it get out that I got a big raise and next thing you know whenever I ask someone for help on something they say, "are you going to share the commission with me?" and that's bullshit. They could have applied for the sales job before I did but they didn't. So don't complain about how much us salespeople make. If you want to be a teacher or IT guy or service engineer or accounting person don't complain about what the salesguy makes. It says you don't get it. You are paid what you are worth and so am I. Bitch.

All I know is you work for the public sector. ...

And the private, dumbass.

You've never worked at a private company on election day. Liar.

Wrong again. Here you go playing your guessing games again. You’re really, really bad at it.
Like I said, how many years after you graduated college with a teaching degree did you go into teaching?

What did you do before you went into teaching and why did you fail?

Or is all your private experience in the summer when you are on summer break? Doesn't count. Can't be that important if you can just disappear at the end of the summer and go back to being the White Shadow or Mr. Cotter.

It is truly sad that there are lost souls out there, living all alone, trying to define themselves by money because they have no other means of measuring that they exist at all. Truly sad.

Has anyone figured out where these 6 hour lines are? MarcATL refuses to provide a link.

Until he does, I will assume this is just another of his many lies.

Ok so in Detroit maybe it was only 2 hours. A lot longer than in Metro Detroit where it only takes 20 minutes.

Are you going to wait 10 hours to vote for Trump?
So you too are calling MarcATL a lying sack.
Yea. It's 10 hour wait not 6.
2 Dimwinger run counties.

Why do Dimingers want to make it so painful for minorities to vote? Could it be because you are the party of racists?

Justin Clark, a senior lawyer on the Trump 2020 campaign, had a message for the group of Republican lawyers gathered at a members-only club in Madison, Wisconsin, last November. Every time he met with President Trump, Clark told the group, Trump asked, “‘What are we doing about voter fraud? What are we doing about voter fraud?’”

“Traditionally, it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places,” Clark said.

Even Trump's lawyer admits it.

I did not graduate from college with the teaching degree. Somebody is really, really terrible at guessing.
Whatever the truth is we know this much. You failed in the private sector so now you teach in a public inner city school. And you are bitter which is why you don't pay your union dues, even though they are the only reason you make as much as you make and the only reason you will receive a pension when you retire.

You tell us so little this is all I know for a fact.

I have 3 degrees. I wonder which one guessing boy is thinking about? Oh well, nobody much cares what guessing boy thinks anyway.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.

My dad, who signed up for WWII when he was 17 and spent nearly the next 2 years of his life in the Pacific would have a short 2 word answer for you.

He was very ill the last time he voted, but we wheeled him into the polling place just so he could cast a vote.

I did not graduate from college with the teaching degree. Somebody is really, really terrible at guessing.
Whatever the truth is we know this much. You failed in the private sector so now you teach in a public inner city school. And you are bitter which is why you don't pay your union dues, even though they are the only reason you make as much as you make and the only reason you will receive a pension when you retire.

You tell us so little this is all I know for a fact.

You guessed wrong four times in that post, guessing boy. You are actually getting worse at this, if that’s possible.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.

Not ALL Americans have to stand in to vote. Those living in white middle class suburbs are in and out in minutes. It is only those who live in poor or minority neighbours who are waiting for hours to vote.

At least he’s employed
Who employs sillybobo?
A manufacturing company who appreciates me tripling their aftermarket sales. So much so that when I started it was at $40K now I make $100K. Suck it poor boy.
Got way way more than that and we can all tell by your beliefs and manner of expressing yourself that you are No big money maker. That requires an attitude favorable of commerce and you are Always wailing about capitalism.

Forum List

Back