Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
I noticed in Metro Detroit it takes 20 minutes and they have plenty of machines and in the city they have backed up lines. Even I would go home if it took 2 hours to vote. Even I might decide not to even bother. Luckily we have a Democratic governor now in MI so if this happens, we only have ourselves to blame.

I don't know why anybody should stand in line for anything. What we should do in this crisis is have a drive-thru line at the poling places. You get your ballot in the line, and fill it out at work or home. Bring it back, and weather permitting, the ballot reader is outside, or in the hallway of the voting place right in front of the door. You simply present your ID, sign the book, and slip your ballot in the ballot reader. No need for lines or mail in voting.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

What difference does it make? Dems created any delays so let them figure out the answer if you don't want to wait in line. I am voting Trump so will stand in line as long as it takes.
I feel like I'm going to a Trump rally. Will Trump voters not wear masks in to vote?

No. That is a clear indication that their either are not enough polling places, not enough hours for polls to be open, or there needs to be more early voting.

Not everyone has that amount of time to stand in line...they have to work.

Who said you have to stand?

1602775600941.jpeg

it has nothing to do whether its right or wrong,,, its just a reality if you live in a high population area,,,

dont like it just move or get together with the powers that be and increase the amount of polling places,,,

No. That is a clear indication that their either are not enough polling places, not enough hours for polls to be open, or there needs to be more early voting.

Not everyone has that amount of time to stand in line...they have to work.
That's another move to suppress voters. Having the election on a Tuesday. Why a Tuesday? Why not a Saturday?

I don't know why anybody should stand in line for anything. What we should do in this crisis is have a drive-thru line at the poling places. You get your ballot in the line, and fill it out at work or home. Bring it back, and weather permitting, the ballot reader is outside, or in the hallway of the voting place right in front of the door. You simply present your ID, sign the book, and slip your ballot in the ballot reader. No need for lines or mail in voting.
Not bad. I can dig it.

Options are good.

Remember, FREEDOM.

Not being facetious or ironic either.

it has nothing to do whether its right or wrong,,, its just a reality if you live in a high population area,,,

dont like it just move or get together with the powers that be and increase the amount of polling places,,,
The city of Detroit is owned by some very rich and powerful men. I'm sure they do shit like this on purpose. I bet even the "white" mayor of Detroit wants Trump to win. He was a CEO. Isn't that funny that even in the Democratic party we are led by CEO's and corporations.

Plus, election day is 18 fucking days away.

If you stand in line 6 hours TODAY...that is on you. If you complain about it....you are a dumb ass.

Yep, no doubt the idiots that developed the Obamacare website would be more than happy to to take another couple of BILLION.

Forum List

Back