Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.

Not ALL Americans have to stand in to vote. Those living in white middle class suburbs are in and out in minutes. It is only those who live in poor or minority neighbours who are waiting for hours to vote.

Areas run by Dimwingers.

Why do Dimwingers want to punish minorities? Could it be that they are the party of racists?

Elections are run by state governments not local governments. The states with the big long lineups are in Red States, not blue. I'm not seeing long lines in New York, California, or Washington State. My friends in New Mexico have already voted. They're white, but they're definitely not rich.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance on how American elections are run. How is it that a Canadian like me is telling an Amercan like you, which branch of government runs elections? If you're so interested in politics that you spend all of this time on a political message board, how do you not know such simple basic stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know!
Polling places are set up on the County level, Dumbass. But I wouldn't expect a single digit IQ Canuck halfwit to have a clue how our system works...........and you demonstrate that here daily.

The problem is that we have too many voters who use the criteria to vote representatives into office that they used when they voted for their favorite American Idol contestant. Who could be voting against Trump based on his record? Who could be voting for Biden for his, especially now that scandalous emails from his son came up?
No one. In fact, their records rarely come up even during the debates. Almost the entire campaign for Biden with the DNC has been a personal attack against Trump! I remember years ago working with a very liberal person and one night our having a (friendly) argument about whether integrity mattered in a president. I think we were talking about Clinton. Her position was that Bill's integrity DID NOT matter so long as he did his job and did it well, what difference his personal life! Now last night, what did the media want to know about? Integrity. False integrity. Donald, will you disavow white supremacism? Donald, where are your tax returns? Donald, did you really pay $750? Very little about his actual policies much less accomplishments.

Biden ads make a point of dwelling on suggestive imagery that Trump is highly driven in his Covid policy based on EGO, ATTENTION, and stock markets for the rich. Rally's are for attention. They very much play how Trump is a callous, insensitive brute while making out Biden as a caring, loving, forgiving, inclusive man. Nothing could be farther from the truth, in fact, quite the opposite.

So now we're going to have millions of voters getting ballots sent to their homes, without having to lift a finger, voting on a US President based on how nice of a guy they are instead of having the understanding that Trump did three times as much as President in four years than Joe did as Senator/ VP in 47 years.
Quite so. I've seen some libs argue they should be able to vote on line! What the unsolicited mail in voting does is put a ballot in every person's hands whether they follow or have any interest at all, so that many people with no desire or intention to vote will now vote. Many will say that since all they have to do is check a box and stick it back in the mail, they might as well, which means that you will have many low information people who normally don't vote, voting for the hell of it, because it is right under their nose.

The Democrat strategists know that plays into their hand. Through TV, newspapers and other media, they constantly paint Trump as a rogue and a failure, meanwhile making Biden out as the iconic family man hero. Low information people go by superficial impressions, will naturally know nothing of Trump's accomplishments because these media suppress it, and will likely go by nothing more than the caricatures that THEY and the media paint. This leaves the vote nothing more than in the hands of who spends the most money to character-assassinate the other with lies.

Voting for leaders should not be based on a personality contest.
Quite the opposite. History shows that most great leaders who were true change-agents of history in difficult and pivotal times were not cardboard cutouts of handsome men with warm personalities, they were anything but that. They were bold, fearless, daring, high-risk, cunning and ambitious. Kill or be killed. Survivors. Fighters. Winners. Not the sort of person that could be played up as a commodity on color TV. In fact, through most of history, there WAS no color TV, no media like today, so all folks really HAD to go by WAS their real accomplishments!!!

That's why my idea (and yours) about taking a very simple test should apply. Yes, it would require a constitutional amendment, however while no chance at passing, such a vote would expose which party is fearful of having intelligent or politically ignorant voters. You, I and many others both know which party that would be.
Well, obviously, it is the party of the smart, educated Democrats who would oppose it because they know so many of their base are not so smart or educated, otherwise, their media fakery wouldn't buy them as voters in the first place!

The RIGHT TO VOTE means that the government shall make available to every person the ability to cast their vote. It says nothing about it being easy, simple or for the uninformed. An uninformed vote pollutes the balloting as noise because it is arbitrary, random, meaningless. The uninformed low-information voter casts their vote based on which name they like more, who appeals to them in looks more, impressions, sound bites; a guess, a whim. In effect, a roll of the dice and as such, in effect-- -- noise. An uninformed voter pollutes the balloting with noise and is less a measure of the will of the populous who care, are affected and notice, and more a measure of the mere effectiveness of political ADVERTISING to influence and sway shallow opinion.

I will have a lot more to say about this later in a thread of mine called A Tale of Two Debates, when I have time to write it.
Republicans still think this Hunter Biden story has legs. LOL. I heard fox news' spin on this story. Basically, who cares if the story isn't true. It's not fair that twitter took trump's lies down.

Trump can't spread his misinformation. Waaah. You birthers crack me up. You want free speech to mean free to spread your lies unchecked.
Quid Pro Joe sold the office of VP so he and his crackhead son could take millions from the Chicoms and Russia.

You have no problem with that, Sillyboob.

Not if you don't have a problem with the 1000 shady things Trump has done while in office. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Biden could murder someone on 5th ave and not lose one supporter.

Plus it doesn't matter we all already voted. Too late to change our votes.
List those "shady things", Sillyboob.

Google them and stop telling others to cater to your idiocy and laziness.
He made a claim, Asswipe. It's on him to back it up. STFU and butt out.

The problem is that we have too many voters who use the criteria to vote representatives into office that they used when they voted for their favorite American Idol contestant. Who could be voting against Trump based on his record? Who could be voting for Biden for his, especially now that scandalous emails from his son came up?
No one. In fact, their records rarely come up even during the debates. Almost the entire campaign for Biden with the DNC has been a personal attack against Trump! I remember years ago working with a very liberal person and one night our having a (friendly) argument about whether integrity mattered in a president. I think we were talking about Clinton. Her position was that Bill's integrity DID NOT matter so long as he did his job and did it well, what difference his personal life! Now last night, what did the media want to know about? Integrity. False integrity. Donald, will you disavow white supremacism? Donald, where are your tax returns? Donald, did you really pay $750? Very little about his actual policies much less accomplishments.

Biden ads make a point of dwelling on suggestive imagery that Trump is highly driven in his Covid policy based on EGO, ATTENTION, and stock markets for the rich. Rally's are for attention. They very much play how Trump is a callous, insensitive brute while making out Biden as a caring, loving, forgiving, inclusive man. Nothing could be farther from the truth, in fact, quite the opposite.

So now we're going to have millions of voters getting ballots sent to their homes, without having to lift a finger, voting on a US President based on how nice of a guy they are instead of having the understanding that Trump did three times as much as President in four years than Joe did as Senator/ VP in 47 years.
Quite so. I've seen some libs argue they should be able to vote on line! What the unsolicited mail in voting does is put a ballot in every person's hands whether they follow or have any interest at all, so that many people with no desire or intention to vote will now vote. Many will say that since all they have to do is check a box and stick it back in the mail, they might as well, which means that you will have many low information people who normally don't vote, voting for the hell of it, because it is right under their nose.

The Democrat strategists know that plays into their hand. Through TV, newspapers and other media, they constantly paint Trump as a rogue and a failure, meanwhile making Biden out as the iconic family man hero. Low information people go by superficial impressions, will naturally know nothing of Trump's accomplishments because these media suppress it, and will likely go by nothing more than the caricatures that THEY and the media paint. This leaves the vote nothing more than in the hands of who spends the most money to character-assassinate the other with lies.

Quite the opposite. History shows that most great leaders who were true change-agents of history in difficult and pivotal times were not cardboard cutouts of handsome men with warm personalities, they were anything but that. They were bold, fearless, daring, high-risk, cunning and ambitious. Kill or be killed. Survivors. Fighters. Winners. Not the sort of person that could be played up as a commodity on color TV. In fact, through most of history, there WAS no color TV, no media like today, so all folks really HAD to go by WAS their real accomplishments!!!

That's why my idea (and yours) about taking a very simple test should apply. Yes, it would require a constitutional amendment, however while no chance at passing, such a vote would expose which party is fearful of having intelligent or politically ignorant voters. You, I and many others both know which party that would be.
Well, obviously, it is the party of the smart, educated Democrats who would oppose it because they know so many of their base are not so smart or educated, otherwise, their media fakery wouldn't buy them as voters in the first place!

The RIGHT TO VOTE means that the government shall make available to every person the ability to cast their vote. It says nothing about it being easy, simple or for the uninformed. An uninformed vote pollutes the balloting as noise because it is arbitrary, random, meaningless. The uninformed low-information voter casts their vote based on which name they like more, who appeals to them in looks more, impressions, sound bites; a guess, a whim. In effect, a roll of the dice and as such, in effect-- -- noise. An uninformed voter pollutes the balloting with noise and is less a measure of the will of the populous who care, are affected and notice, and more a measure of the mere effectiveness of political ADVERTISING to influence and sway shallow opinion.

I will have a lot more to say about this later in a thread of mine called A Tale of Two Debates, when I have time to write it.
Republicans still think this Hunter Biden story has legs. LOL. I heard fox news' spin on this story. Basically, who cares if the story isn't true. It's not fair that twitter took trump's lies down.

Trump can't spread his misinformation. Waaah. You birthers crack me up. You want free speech to mean free to spread your lies unchecked.
Quid Pro Joe sold the office of VP so he and his crackhead son could take millions from the Chicoms and Russia.

Not if you don't have a problem with the 1000 shady things Trump has done while in office. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Biden could murder someone on 5th ave and not lose one supporter.

Too many to list. How about having foreign leaders staying at his hotels so he makes millions?

And we aren't digging into what Eric and Don Jr. are doing like you are Biden. Or, there are stories out there that look shady but we aren't pushing to look into them like you are this Hunter Biden story.

Plus, we would need to see Trump's taxes to know. You know Hunter made millions? How do you know that? Have you seen his taxes? Then let's see Trump's taxes so we know who he owes and where he's making his money. It's a big deal.

A Motherjones opinion piece? :abgg2q.jpg:

You poor, pathetic hack.:itsok:

A no. The fact you even have to ask. He has broken several laws if you look them up you’ll see them. Small stuff and the senate won’t do anything about it so he goes unchecked. Then there are all the rules he breaks. Not laws, rules.

There are just too many to list. Go back to his inappropriate conversation with comey where he asked if he was loyal.

Trump is shady. Look up the word in the dictionary there’s a picture of trump.

Speaker of the house back then was Paul Ryan. He defended trump by saying he’s new at this and didn’t know better. But we all know better. That’s the sad thing is trump has done so many shady things it’s hard to remember the one last week. We’re numb to it.

Too many to list. How about having foreign leaders staying at his hotels so he makes millions?

And we aren't digging into what Eric and Don Jr. are doing like you are Biden. Or, there are stories out there that look shady but we aren't pushing to look into them like you are this Hunter Biden story.

Plus, we would need to see Trump's taxes to know. You know Hunter made millions? How do you know that? Have you seen his taxes? Then let's see Trump's taxes so we know who he owes and where he's making his money. It's a big deal.

Dont discount the source if you can’t refute the content. What’s your source?

If 5 or 6 hrs of your life isn’t worth Freedom. Then you clearly don’t deserve it
Says the white guy who lives in a white area where they have plenty of voting machines because your white governor set it up that way.

I know you’ll make excuses for yourself you always do. But you’re twisted.
I live in Russia. No polling booths needed here. Putin is the only name on the ballot.

Just kidding.

I live in miami. Where there are less white people than black or Hispanic people.

So if white governors set up the proper amount of voting booths, does that mean non-white governors arent, therefore suppressing the vote of non-white people?

Now go back to practice worshiping your fallen angel Lucifer

Last edited:
If 5 or 6 hrs of your life isn’t worth Freedom. Then you clearly don’t deserve it
Says the white guy who lives in a white area where they have plenty of voting machines because your white governor set it up that way.

I live in Russia. No polling booths needed here. Putin is the only name on the ballot.

Just kidding.

I live in miami. Where there are less white people than black or Hispanic people.

Florida elections have been rigged since 2000.

Just kidding.

Yeah, I’ll happily agree with you on that. in Broward, thanks to Brenda Snipes the DemonRat. I was there protesting her office when ballots kept getting counted, days after the 2018 midterm.

Nice try. You suck again

Just kidding.

Yeah, I’ll happily agree with you on that. in Broward, thanks to Brenda Snipes the DemonRat. I was there protesting her office when ballots kept getting counted, days after the 2018 midterm.

Nice try. You suck again
What do you do in Florida? How far from the ocean? If I hit the lotto I’m getting a place in Florida right on a1a. My cousin has a sweet condo. You can’t see the ocean from his side so only $700,000. It’s beautiful and you should see the pool area. Valet parking, front desk. Baller.

One day I’ll probably move to Florida or buy a vacation home there for my family to use. My brother has a place in Greece and up north Michigan that I can use I’ll have the Florida pad. Probably not $700,000 place though. Lol

Just kidding.

Nice try. You suck again
What do you do in Florida? How far from the ocean? If I hit the lotto I’m getting a place in Florida right on a1a. My cousin has a sweet condo. You can’t see the ocean from his side so only $700,000. It’s beautiful and you should see the pool area. Valet parking, front desk. Baller.

One day I’ll probably move to Florida or buy a vacation home there for my family to use. My brother has a place in Greece and up north Michigan that I can use I’ll have the Florida pad. Probably not $700,000 place though. Lol
Stay the fuck away from Florida! There’s enough of you coming from NY and NJ. Stay away from Texas too.

Why are you leaving your state? Is it a Blue state? If so, you’re the reason to blame

A no. The fact you even have to ask. He has broken several laws if you look them up you’ll see them. Small stuff and the senate won’t do anything about it so he goes unchecked. Then there are all the rules he breaks. Not laws, rules.

There are just too many to list. Go back to his inappropriate conversation with comey where he asked if he was loyal.

"Too many to list"?

Explains why you can't bring a single one, Sillyboob. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dont discount the source if you can’t refute the content. What’s your source?
I rely on the fact Motherjones hasn't seen his tax returns, Moron.

Just kidding.

Nice try. You suck again

Stay the fuck away from Florida! There’s enough of you coming from NY and NJ. Stay away from Texas too.

Why are you leaving your state? Is it a Blue state? If so, you’re the reason to blame
Florida would be my vacation home. For winter.

Michigan voted for trump in 2016.

"Too many to list"?

Explains why you can't bring a single one, Sillyboob. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
I thought I did. He asked comey if he was loyal. That’s shady even paul Ryan house leader admitted it. His excuse was trump was new and didn’t know better.

This is just one of hundreds of shady things trump has done.

How about the emoluments clause?

Too many of these shady things to remember even a percentage of them. It was daily. So many we are numb to it. He’s got to go

Didn’t trump declare the southern border a national emergency? Didn’t he ask Ukraine to make shit up about biden? Didn’t he lie to us about the pandemic because he didn’t want to hurt his numbers? He cost thousands of American lives

Didn’t trump declare the southern border a national emergency? Didn’t he ask Ukraine to make shit up about biden? Didn’t he lie to us about the pandemic because he didn’t want to hurt his numbers? He cost thousands of American lives

With the exception of the border, the rest are lies.

"Too many to list"?

I thought I did. He asked comey if he was loyal. That’s shady even paul Ryan house leader admitted it. His excuse was trump was new and didn’t know better.

This is just one of hundreds of shady things trump has done.

How about the emoluments clause?

Too many of these shady things to remember even a percentage of them. It was daily. So many we are numb to it. He’s got to go
So, even though there are “too many to list”, the best you can come up with is “He asked Comey if he was loyal”????????

I think you are done here, Hack.

Why should citizens have to stand in line for hours when the alternative is to vote by mail in less than five minutes?

Voting should not be an ordeal. It should be fast, safe and convenient.

They could adopt my idea and problem solved. No need to vote by mail. The line is because of people standing at those stupid tables blackening holes; something you can do at home or in your car. Presenting ID and slipping your ballot into the reader takes about 60 seconds.
Yup
Just do it at home and drop in any mailbox

Why should I give up my right to vote by mail just because Republicans are so damn paranoid?

Because most of the fraud cases and fraud attempts involve Democrats. Democrats are the ones pushing proactive ballots from the election boards to the voters based on registered lists which Democrats oppose purging names of people who haven’t voted in 6 years.

Forum List

Back