Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Not how little of a change would be needed to reach the ideal.

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

We have all accepted to be slaves. Shame on us all.

We do not live in a Democracy. We live in a Hypocrisy.

We can easily rid ourselves of poverty.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Will we do the right thing?

Not till hell freezes over.

Regards

DL
Everybody complains. I am not rich but never had it better. I think arranging your own reality by where and how you work, who you associate with, and how you take responsibility for your own life and conditions makes your life rewarding or a struggle.

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

its not government doing it, its democrats and republicans,,,

and I have resisted for my whole life and will die resisting them,,,

well, Democrats and Republicans arent the Government-

who knew ?

:spinner:
Who makes it up then?

the government is the people under the constitution,,,dem and repubes are political parties elected by the people,,,

the ignorance of some people explains a lot of the problems this country is having,,,
Which belong to political parties right? Democrats have the House, you think republicans can pass a bill there? Hahaha hahaha hahaha dude, you must be special
the ignorance might be a result of the artificial coloring in the KOOL-AID they drink,,,

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

the government is the people under the constitution,,,dem and repubes are political parties elected by the people,,,

the ignorance of some people explains a lot of the problems this country is having,,,

Indeed. From both sides who have forgotten the 80-20 rule.

Dumb is as dumb does.

Have a look at what you elect.

Regards
DL

I didnt elect them,,,

What happened to the conservative philosophy that poverty is caused by people that refuse to work and and wealth by people that do work.

Look at what we are passing up to our next generation.
Do we really want to follow the old traditions that created the mess?

I do not and unless society helps me find which oligarch owns me, I cannot effect any change.

That is pure slavery and you and are employed as just that.

Slaves have no power and that is what we have. We live in Hypocrisies, not Democracies.

My wish is that we all stop being blind hypocrites.

Regards
DL
we arent a democracy you ignorant fuck,,,

and as I said its the dems and repubes that got us in this mess by ignoring the constitution,,,,

speak for yourself,,,

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

Dumb is as dumb does.

Regards
DL

I didnt elect them,,,

Only their district did yet they think themselves equivalent to the president voted in by the majority of districts . And I’m calling them on it

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

Dumb is as dumb does.

Regards
DL

I didnt elect them,,,

Only their district did yet they think themselves equivalent to the president voted in by the majority of districts . And I’m calling them on it

but you said I elected them,,,

Who makes it up then?

Dumb is as dumb does.

Regards
DL

I didnt elect them,,,

People vote how they want-sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. No matter who wins, it is not the end of the world.

Dumb is as dumb does.

Regards
DL

I didnt elect them,,,

People vote how they want-sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. No matter who wins, it is not the end of the world.

not yet anyway,,,it seems sometimes like they are trying,,,

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL
Everybody complains. I am not rich but never had it better. I think arranging your own reality by where and how you work, who you associate with, and how you take responsibility for your own life and conditions makes your life rewarding or a struggle.

Sure, but where and how you olive matters. The way too many in your homeless shelter and in your streets should be having those many you reference, to get on board and move some of their wealth to where it is needed.

The streets of Eden are full of rich trash who do not want to even keep the homeless housed well. They prefer to walk through tent villages instead of productive cities.

They are hoarding even the chump change that would make the world of difference to the world.

They are knowingly maintaining an immoral demography and ideology.

Regards
DL

If you vote for a Dim, you'll be voting for healthcare for illegal immigrants, and they expect you the taxpayer to pay for it. So they indeed will be imposing poverty on a lot of Americans.

If you vote for a Dim, you'll be voting for healthcare for illegal immigrants, and they expect you the taxpayer to pay for it. So they indeed will be imposing poverty on a lot of Americans.
The best one I saw today, the dems mandated citizens pay a penalty to not have insurance and give healthcare to illegals ! Swallow tha, how much they hate Americans

What happened to the conservative philosophy that poverty is caused by people that refuse to work and and wealth by people that do work.

I do not and unless society helps me find which oligarch owns me, I cannot effect any change.

Slaves have no power and that is what we have. We live in Hypocrisies, not Democracies.

Regards
DL

and as I said its the dems and repubes that got us in this mess by ignoring the constitution,,,,

If, We The People, ignore our collective duty to the nation and its ideals, and never unite into, We The People, can our leaders be blamed?

No. They are elected to serve us and yet they make us serve them.

Who is the fool?

We The People are fools.

All those who agree with me are, of course, exempt from that epithet.

Regards
DL

that wealth was still earned,,,

At the cost of markets and labor. In other words, at the cost of taxpayers.

Regards
DL
to the benefit of market and labor,,,if not for the rich none of it would exist in abundance,,,

in a true free market the tax payer is separate,,, taxs are for the purpose of paying the countries bills nothing else,,

We owe the rich quite a bit. I agree.

Without their philanthropy we would live under much worse conditions. Much of what they do is laudable. They have paid for the parties.

They are just forgetting their duty to society at the moment and need a reminder of their social responsibility and duty to the rest of the demography.

Regards
DL
Which begs the question...how much of what other people earned is your "fair share"?

Not a dime.

Regards
DL
Okay. So you just want to give it to other people who also didn't earn it.

You know that doesn't count as generosity, right?

to the benefit of market and labor,,,if not for the rich none of it would exist in abundance,,,

in a true free market the tax payer is separate,,, taxs are for the purpose of paying the countries bills nothing else,,

We owe the rich quite a bit. I agree.

Without their philanthropy we would live under much worse conditions. Much of what they do is laudable. They have paid for the parties.

They are just forgetting their duty to society at the moment and need a reminder of their social responsibility and duty to the rest of the demography.

Regards
DL
Which begs the question...how much of what other people earned is your "fair share"?

My fair share is when that demographic pyramid or graph takes on a moral shape.

Do you think it moral for a government to impose poverty?

Regards
DL
Of course not. So why do you support plans and policies that ruin economies and keep people poor?

So advocating to reduce and end our imposed poverty, is me trying to bring down governments increase what can easily be decreased. Wow.

Good reasoning there buddy.

Regards
DL
How many times has that been tried? How many times has it failed? Hint: All of them.

NO REALLY ITLL WORK THIS TIME PINKYSWEAR is not a compelling argument.

Regards
DL

If, We The People, ignore our collective duty to the nation and its ideals, and never unite into, We The People, can our leaders be blamed?

No. They are elected to serve us and yet they make us serve them.

Who is the fool?

We The People are fools.

All those who agree with me are, of course, exempt from that epithet.

Regards
DL

unless its the leaders that are keeping us divided,,,and thats exactly what the party system does,,,

and what is this collective duty you refer to???

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL
What's this We shit?

How are you fighting for your freedom?

Regards.
DL
US Air Force...

My fight to preserve freedom for all

You mean slavery for all.
The one giving you orders has been bought and paid for by someone you do not know and would likely not respect.
It is not your fault that you and most of us are forced, as in all slave based economies, to do the best we can in any given situation.
We do not like that they have us all by the balls, we just grin and bear it while all trying in our own way to subvert the system.
Such is the way of entrenched tradition and why Jesus cursed them.
Not that anyone cares what Jesus taught.
Regards
DL
So, your solution to an over-powerful government is to give government all power over the economy.

You don't mind being a slave. You just want leftist slave masters.

All part of the cost of being a civilized nation.

Bite the bullet and do the right thing, for a change.

Canada does not mind birthing your babies here instead of seeing you bankrupt people for needing medical attention.

The U.S. could use some of out attitude. Not mine of course but the better Canadians. I am sure they will not mind sharing in your joy of giving.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back