Where We Are Now: Trump Says Haley Will 'Be On Our Team In Some Form', Nate Silver: Red Siren Alert For Democrats.

He said He'd "Consider her in some form"....

Then probably did his classic Fonzie gesticulation and boogied down to 70s disco.

In other words, he's a Nazi.
He'd be a dope to consider her, or any of her Bushbot neocon ilk, for more than the moment it takes to say "FUCK NO!"

Four years of getting chumped by shitty staffing choices has apparently taught him nothing.

He'd be a dope to consider her, or any of her Bushbot neocon ilk, for more than the moment it takes to say "FUCK NO!"

Four years of getting chumped by shitty staffing choices has apparently taught him nothing.

You and Joe Scarborough are a cute package.

You must be one o' dem hallucinogenic neocons.
Nope....I'm one who understands that scum like Haley made Trump look like a good option.....I also recognize that she bailed on him as UN ambassador at a most inopportune point in time for him.

She'll fuck Trump over at the first chance she gets, and you'll be one of the chumps screeching the loudest about it....Fool.

Nope....I'm one who understands that scum like Haley made Trump look like a good option.....I also recognize that she bailed on him as UN honcho at a most inopportune point in time for him.

She'll fuck Trump over at the first chance she gets, and you'll be one of the chumps screeching the loudest about it....Fool.

Not Trump 2.0.

trump-come-on.gif

Nope....I'm one who understands that scum like Haley made Trump look like a good option.....I also recognize that she bailed on him as UN ambassador at a most inopportune point in time for him.

Her voters were majority democrat for the record.

Unforced errors, like the one being currently discussed, are a primary feature of the original version.

Let me ask you something:

Would you prefer a President Trump OR a "President" Biden?

Do you think they are remotely the same thing?

Enquiring MAGA minds wanna know.

Forum List

Back