This is a Government matter due to jail time happening in countries

"Just look at the over a thousand in jail due to protests on Jan 6th...."
Will the earnest poster Bob W. provide the forum with an informed and authoritative link that validates his claim that "over a thousand" J6'rs are in jail?

If he will, well, now would be a good time to do it.
For credibility's sake. His credibility.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"...indeed governments have imposed jail time for uttering what they claim are wrong nouns."

Bob has been asked by an earlier poster for a link to this alleged "jail time" for using the wrong nouns ( pronouns?).

It would be helpful to the forum if he can demonstrate that this is a widespread or common practice.....or, for that matter, that it has been commonly imposed, if ever.

Now would also be a good time for Bob to offer us credible authoritative links to that allegation.

Thanks in advance.

Will the earnest poster Bob W. provide the forum with an informed and authoritative link that validates his claim that "over a thousand" J6'rs are in jail?

Bob has been asked by an earlier poster for a link to this alleged "jail time" for using the wrong nouns ( pronouns?).

It would be helpful to the forum if he can demonstrate that this is a widespread or common practice.....or, for that matter, that it has been commonly imposed, if ever.

Now would also be a good time for Bob to offer us credible authoritative links to that allegation.

Thanks in advance.

Didn't watch the video in the link, did ya? It gave an example that was overturned on appeal.

Thanks in advance.
1000 was too many so I got you figures. 116 short of 1000.

People also ask

How many Jan. 6 defendants have been sentenced?

Sentencings: Approximately 884 defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 541 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/39-...cings:,sentenced to periods of incarceration.

District of Columbia | 40 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/39-...cings:,sentenced to periods of incarceration.
I watched a video where people were discussing that in a country people are put into prison for using the wrong pronouns.

Here is your video:

No one who stormed past the barricades was innocent, dipshit.

Unarmed, you say? Let thousands of terrorists club you and pepper spray you and then you can tell me they are unarmed.

Let me electrocute you into a heart attack with my fellow members of the mob and then you can tell me I'm unarmed.

As for conspiracists, the terrorists who stormed the Capitol and wounded well over a hundred police, claiming the election was stolen, are the conspiracists.

Dipshit.
A cop murdered a woman who spent years in the service of the USA. She had tried to stop a window from being broken. She was murdered by a cop who was aiming at her. You guys whine a lot about cops except when it is warranted.

Looks like another MAGA-Q headed for a little me-time, in jail.
Just arrested today, May 22nd, 2023.

("Normal political discourse".....as described by the RNC.)
----------------------------------------------

"FBI arrests Maryland man charged with assaulting officers during Jan. 6 riot"
05/22/24 3:40 PM ET

FILE - Rioters loyal to President Donald Trump gather on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021. Federal prosecutors have recommended a six-month term of imprisonment for Ray Epps, a man at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol. (AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana, File)

"A Maryland man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting law enforcement during the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C.
Thomas Joseph Kelly Jr., 36, was at the Capitol for more than three hours during the Jan. 6 insurrection, in which he allegedly assaulted and interfered with police officers while trespassing, prosecutors said in a statement Wednesday.

At one point during the riot, Kelly was captured on video surveillance holding a long pole in pursuit of police officers inside a tunnel that led into the Capitol, per the FBI’s arrest affidavit.
While inside the tunnel, Kelly allegedly “jabbed and thrust the pole” into the police line and used the end of the pole to hit an officer in the head, the FBI said. He then gave the pole to another rioter who assaulted more officers, according to the affidavit.
The FBI said the officer whom Kelly hit with a pole lost consciousness for a few seconds and later dealt with vision loss and “degraded consciousness.”
Earlier in the riots, Kelly was seen on video apparently yelling obscenities toward the police line, while discussing the need to “rush” the officers, the FBI said.
Another video showed Kelly apparently cheering while another rioter used pepper spray at the police line and helping another rioter use a “TRUMP” metal sign to assault police."

"The FBI was tipped off in February 2022 about publicly available photos of Kelly online, which helped the bureau eventually identify him, the affidavit noted. To confirm his identify, the FBI accessed his wife’s Amazon account purchases, which included receipts for several of the items Kelly was wearing or holding during the riot."

-----------------------------------------
Karma comes.
Sometimes late (here, nearly 3-1/2yrs late).
But it comes.

Lock him up.

Looks like another MAGA-Q headed for a little me-time, in jail.
Just arrested today, May 22nd, 2023.

("Normal political discourse".....as described by the RNC.)
----------------------------------------------

"FBI arrests Maryland man charged with assaulting officers during Jan. 6 riot"
05/22/24 3:40 PM ET

FILE - Rioters loyal to President Donald Trump gather on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021. Federal prosecutors have recommended a six-month term of imprisonment for Ray Epps, a man at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol. (AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana, File)

"A Maryland man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting law enforcement during the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C.
Thomas Joseph Kelly Jr., 36, was at the Capitol for more than three hours during the Jan. 6 insurrection, in which he allegedly assaulted and interfered with police officers while trespassing, prosecutors said in a statement Wednesday.

At one point during the riot, Kelly was captured on video surveillance holding a long pole in pursuit of police officers inside a tunnel that led into the Capitol, per the FBI’s arrest affidavit.
While inside the tunnel, Kelly allegedly “jabbed and thrust the pole” into the police line and used the end of the pole to hit an officer in the head, the FBI said. He then gave the pole to another rioter who assaulted more officers, according to the affidavit.
The FBI said the officer whom Kelly hit with a pole lost consciousness for a few seconds and later dealt with vision loss and “degraded consciousness.”
Earlier in the riots, Kelly was seen on video apparently yelling obscenities toward the police line, while discussing the need to “rush” the officers, the FBI said.
Another video showed Kelly apparently cheering while another rioter used pepper spray at the police line and helping another rioter use a “TRUMP” metal sign to assault police."

"The FBI was tipped off in February 2022 about publicly available photos of Kelly online, which helped the bureau eventually identify him, the affidavit noted. To confirm his identify, the FBI accessed his wife’s Amazon account purchases, which included receipts for several of the items Kelly was wearing or holding during the riot."

-----------------------------------------
Karma comes.
Sometimes late (here, nearly 3-1/2yrs late).
But it comes.

Lock him up.
They are getting closer to my figure of 1000 put into prison.

I have watched Democrats for many years as they head the US down the path of jail time. Just look at the over a thousand in jail due to protests on Jan 6. Democrats applaud it. Gender nouns are being rammed down our throats and indeed governments have imposed jail time for uttering what they claim are wrong nouns.

Talk about if you want to live under this kind of dictatorship.

Nobody was charged with protesting on Jan 6th.

No one who stormed past the barricades was innocent, dipshit.

Unarmed, you say? Let thousands of terrorists club you and pepper spray you and then you can tell me they are unarmed.

Let me electrocute you into a heart attack with my fellow members of the mob and then you can tell me I'm unarmed.

As for conspiracists, the terrorists who stormed the Capitol and wounded well over a hundred police, claiming the election was stolen, are the conspiracists.

Dipshit.
If empowered I would put your family in one of the peaceful protests where buildings somehow were burning. You would, understand the non-insurrectionist thinking you promote from all of that. The real violence. To actually hear the screams of your lives to e saved and the mercy of dying from the smoke over the flames would teach you a real lesson. The slaughter of Oct.7 does not even register with you. no matter the side. Keep mocking as the government gets more and more authoritarian.

1000 was too many so I got you figures. 116 short of 1000.

People also ask

How many Jan. 6 defendants have been sentenced?

Sentencings: Approximately 884 defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 541 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration.

District of Columbia | 40 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol

I watched a video where people were discussing that in a country people are put into prison for using the wrong pronouns.

Here is your video:

So as to your claim of thousands in jail… only something like 550 ever received jail sentences and many of those have served time and been released.

So that was a lie

And some video making bullshit claims?

Get fucked. Even someone as stupid as you can do better

So as to your claim of thousands in jail… only something like 550 ever received jail sentences and many of those have served time and been released.

So that was a lie

And some video making bullshit claims?

Get fucked. Even someone as stupid as you can do better
Closer to a thousand were punished. I am different than you are. When you lie, you never tell the truth. I will get the truth out using proof, as I did this time.

Closer to a thousand were punished. I am different than you are. When you lie, you never tell the truth. I will get the truth out using proof, as I did this time.
What? You claimed a thousand were in jail now.

Less than 600 were EVER in jail. Moron

What? You claimed a thousand were in jail now.

Less than 600 were EVER in jail. Moron
I corrected what I said. I hope you feel good showing your distasteful temper tantrums.

I corrected what I said. I hope you feel good showing your distasteful temper tantrums.
So you. Either talk out your ass or lie and expect people to ever take you seriously.

Right

To weed out you delusional types.
I am covering that as with some other posters. We prefer dealing with honest people but can't put a stop to you posting here.

So you. Either talk out your ass or lie and expect people to ever take you seriously.

Right
I reviewed my OP and stand by it. With the correction being less than a thousand were jailed. Still not the hundreds' of thousands you goons believe should be jailed.

Right
You should be concerned that so few take you seriously.

Forum List

Back