Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

Since Reagan or a couple years before the rich waged class warfare on the middle class.

1. Tax breaks to the rich. Reagan Bush and Trump did it.
2. Hiring illegals. We have an illegal employer problem that rips the middle class off.
3. Shifting the tax burden more on to us.
4. Breaking unions
5. Sending good paying manufacturing jobs overseas. Even Trump wants to tariff but too much. He will start a trade war with China we don't need.
6. Outsourcing phone jobs to India
7. Our pay has gone up 18% since Reagan the rich went up 1322%
This is such horseshit.

1) Show me where democrats will abandon the tax code and remove tax breaks? The whole system is setup to control behavior, democrats would never in a million years do it. Republicans have introduced, flat taxes and vat taxes and eliminating the income tax, none of which the democrats will ever do.

So stop being a bullshit artist.....and lying to people.

2) hiring illegals? MAGA Wants to end that, what have you been smoking? All the ones that want this, have moved to the democrats.....

3) The dems do that with tax breaks, they have done nothing to even pretend to care about this issue, see 1

4) Unions just stop productivity and launder money to democrats........I've never had a union job, there isn't a need for unions.

5) See #2.......the democrats are the ones who oppose tarriffs and other measure designed to bring the jobs back.....

6) That was done decades ago under Clinton and Bush and Obama......Trump opposes this crap, but you won't support the policies to bring them back. See#5
7) The terms have been split evenly and the left mocks inflation, not the right.....and you want more of it with min wage increases.

This is such horseshit.

1) Show me where democrats will abandon the tax code and remove tax breaks? The whole system is setup to control behavior, democrats would never in a million years do it. Republicans have introduced, flat taxes and vat taxes and eliminating the income tax, none of which the democrats will ever do.

So stop being a bullshit artist.....and lying to people.

2) hiring illegals? MAGA Wants to end that, what have you been smoking? All the ones that want this, have moved to the democrats.....

3) The dems do that with tax breaks, they have done nothing to even pretend to care about this issue, see 1

4) Unions just stop productivity and launder money to democrats........I've never had a union job, there isn't a need for unions.

5) See #2.......the democrats are the ones who oppose tarriffs and other measure designed to bring the jobs back.....

6) That was done decades ago under Clinton and Bush and Obama......Trump opposes this crap, but you won't support the policies to bring them back. See#5
7) The terms have been split evenly and the left mocks inflation, not the right.....and you want more of it with min wage increases.
You just don’t realize how your party says and does one thing when they’re in charge. They flip flop. And you get to explain it all away with 4 letters, rino. You make no sense. Republicans are a dumbing down of America. And you don’t realize rich corporate whites love that you vote with them. Party of the rich for sure.

Unions are kicking ass all over the world not just America.

You're Also Taking a Pay Cut So Your Boss Can Spoil Junior

By emphasizing only who gives this cancerous entitlement, you're intentionally ignoring the Affluenzist Affirmative Action. For thousands of years, that has created the destructive tyranny of birth over worth.

You can always volunteer to pay income taxes in order to save a precious preppy's trust fund.

Ok, but where does anyone think they have the authority to take money from one person and give it to another.

Look, if rich people want to spoil their kids, that’s their prerogative. How exactly does a mom and dad spoiling their kid affect you? Or anyone else? That money comes out of their personal fortune, it’s not like they set up trust funds out of their company accounts…unless they are leaving the company to their kids in the will.

As long as those people are paying their legally required taxes, why do you feel they should be required to pay more?

Instead of the Statue of Liberty, the French Should Have Given Us Their Guillotines

I just told you loyal serfs that not even the 1% will pay any taxes if we take government funding out of what they now leave behind for their spoiled, sheltered, and bossy brats to take over the government, the private sector, the media, and the universities.

It will take far less than 1% of us to wipe out those born in the 1%.

So the goal is to “wipe out” those pesky rich brats? What did they ever do to you, other than just being lucky to be born to rich parents. I’m not sure how that is any of your concern.

Also, didn’t they surmise that you could confiscate the entire wealth of all the rich people in the country and it wouldn’t even make a dent in the agenda the left is trying to push?

Ok, but where does anyone think they have the authority to take money from one person and give it to another.

Look, if rich people want to spoil their kids, that’s their prerogative. How exactly does a mom and dad spoiling their kid affect you? Or anyone else? That money comes out of their personal fortune, it’s not like they set up trust funds out of their company accounts…unless they are leaving the company to their kids in the will.

As long as those people are paying their legally required taxes, why do you feel they should be required to pay more?

His daddy didn't love him.

So the goal is to “wipe out” those pesky rich brats? What did they ever do to you, other than just being lucky to be born to rich parents. I’m not sure how that is any of your concern.

Also, didn’t they surmise that you could confiscate the entire wealth of all the rich people in the country and it wouldn’t even make a dent in the agenda the left is trying to push?

A rich kid made fun of him once.

How exactly does a mom and dad spoiling their kid affect you? Or anyone else?
Unlike the Loyal-Peasant Generations, This Generation Must Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

No matter how much you bootlickers deny it, inheritance is no different from mooching off the government. Why should those who earned the money pay taxes, including the rich, when the heirs who earned nothing of what they mooch off Sugardaddy, still wind up on top, crushing us peasants? You'd rather tax the living than the dead, earnings rather than moochings.

How can you deny that the Daddy-enabvled have power over us, including a matter of life and death in that they never have had to fight in our wars? So you're proud to sacrifice your son taking a richkid's place? You're proud to be bossed around by a Preppy Pipsqueak, as long as THE GUBMINT didn't appoint him to a position he didn't earn. So Daddy can be a private-sector Statist and somehow "That's different!"

College "education," which they selfishly make the ticket to success, is designed for someone with an adult income who doesn't have to even pay his own tuition. You want Leftist Affirmative Action for these spoiled sheltered snobs. If truth could be told instead of sold, all Leftism has been created by the sons of the plutocratic Right. They have been given the divine right of being "Born to Rule," whether in Washington or on Wall Street, which they preach are two opposites.

What give the Plutes the right to determine winners and losers in the next generation? Do you serfs give anyone the right to bribe the umpire so his son, the pitcher, can easily win the game without merit. After all, "It's his money, not the taxpayers'." Very dishonest and unrealistic to claim that he can do anything he wants with it. Also slavishly stupid is the claim that the heirs only use their mooching to have fun and don't tilt the competitive playing field at all.

And where does HeirDad get this extra money he sets aside to set his son up halfway to the finish line? He gets it from his employees and the public. So this is a private-sector tax on the Unfortunate Sons.

If Americans were allowed to think instead of recite propaganda, a logical conclusion would be that preppylovers are jealous of the talented, because you brown-noses aren't talented, and you love to see the smartkids get bossed around by Preppies who have no more talent than you have. What you really say to High IQs is, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?"

If you unAmerican richlovers are such sheep you won't stand up to the hereditary power of your self-appointed Good Shepherds, even after they fleece and butcher you, then you won't have the guts to stand up to us when we tell one another, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich poorer?"

The Major Communist Leaders Were All Richkids

Go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where you belong. Grovel in the dust created by the guillotined skulls of your precious HeirHead idols. You economic sissies won't protect the heiristocracy when we take it down and outlaw its privileges forever.

I don't agree with the Rich to the Poor deal. You can make everyone pay a flat tax rate of 13%. CEO pay does need to be capped in you are not the creator of the company lol The salaries are ridiculous and out of line with the rest of the employees.

The Major Communist Leaders Were All Richkids

Go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where you belong. Grovel in the dust created by the guillotined skulls of your precious HeirHead idols. You economic sissies won't protect the heiristocracy when we take it down and outlaw its privileges forever.

Uh…good luck with that…remember, a lot of these rich kids have parents who are gasp DEMOCRATS!!!!!

Let’s see how they react when you all try to come for their wealth. Honestly, I’ve very publicly welcomed it. I HOPE with EVERY fiber of my being that you all pass this wealth tax that you are clamoring for. I cannot wait for these rich democrats to turn their backs on you and watch as all of your funding dries up.

I SERIOUSLY want this to happen, so I am rooting for you dems to do all of this.

Sure, it’s going to be a little painful at first, but eventually, people will issue up and kick the democrat party to the curb.

Again, you think you can tax the wealthy into prosperity but all that will happen is they will find a way to pass the cost onto the consumer by raising the prices of their goods and services.

At the end of the day, the “tax the rich” mantra will still keep the rich..rich, and keep the poor…poor, as cost goes up and up.

Uh…good luck with that…remember, a lot of these rich kids have parents who are gasp DEMOCRATS!!!!!

Let’s see how they react when you all try to come for their wealth. Honestly, I’ve very publicly welcomed it. I HOPE with EVERY fiber of my being that you all pass this wealth tax that you are clamoring for. I cannot wait for these rich democrats to turn their backs on you and watch as all of your funding dries up.

I SERIOUSLY want this to happen, so I am rooting for you dems to do all of this.

Sure, it’s going to be a little painful at first, but eventually, people will issue up and kick the democrat party to the curb.
You Were Born in the Dugout and Believe You Must Have Been Benched

No matter how many times I say it, no living person will have to pay tax and neither will any business if we limit inheritances to $100,000 and outlaw trust funds. You preppy-lovers are stuck on stupid. But you are weaklings who will not defend the Masters you love, so you can be ignored.

It'll take far less than 1% of a proud generation to wipe out the soft and spoiled-putrid unpatriotic cowards who were born in the 1%.

You retards are very superstitious. You loyal peasants emote exactly as if you believed that God judges souls in a pre-life and lets those who pass His test be born rich. This is as economically cowardly as the Hindu belief in reincarnation of good people into born-rich people. Cast away caste, or the next generation will be jetsam instead of Jetsons.

When will you people learn? Excluding those with legitimate handicaps, most poor people are poor for a reason. They are ignorant, lazy, irresponsible or et al. Giving them other people's money only makes other people less wealthy while the poor do what they do...carelessly spend and be frivolous and irresponsible. They would be even more so knowing that "free" money would continually be headed their way the following month. We already have a class that does exactly this. I fail to see how giving them more of other people's money will fix anything.

You Were Born in the Dugout and Believe You Must Have Been Benched

No matter how many times I say it, no living person will have to pay tax and neither will any business if we limit inheritances to $100,000 and outlaw trust funds. You preppy-lovers are stuck on stupid. But you are weaklings who will not defend the Masters you love, so you can be ignored.

It'll take far less than 1% of a proud generation to wipe out the soft and spoiled-putrid unpatriotic cowards who were born in the 1%.

You retards are very superstitious. You loyal peasants emote exactly as if you believed that God judges souls in a pre-life and lets those who pass His test be born rich. This is as economically cowardly as the Hindu belief in reincarnation of good people into born-rich people. Cast away caste, or the next generation will be jetsam instead of Jetsons.
Did you read my post? At all? I clearly stated that I completely and utterly HOPE you all pass your wealth tax, let me be clear..I WANT YOU TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

Is that clear enough? When those rich liberals see the politicians that they have been supporting all of this time are stabbing them in the back, the exodus out of California will be just like the exodus from the democrat party.

The one thing rich liberal love more than liberal politics is the money. That’s kind of a universal thing.

But here’s the truth, I doubt it will ever happen. It’s only going around right now because it’s election season. Liberals know what I’m saying is true, which is why they use it as a campaign talking point to get people to vote for them, because they think the dems are going to “stick it to the rich”, when in fact, many of those dems are rich themselves.

Do you REALLY think Nancy pelosi “pays her fair share”? She takes the exact same credits and deductions as those evil rich republicans. Hell, I’d probably be pretty accurate that she took advantage of the trump tax cuts.

How do I know these things? Because if rich leftists really thought that rich people should pay more, you would hear stories of people volunteering to write checks to the government to pay additional money, but as of yet, I hear nothing. Just like if any one of you won a billion dollar lottery, I’m confident you’d not be offering more than what is required in taxes, and would likely probably be finding ways to shelter the money.

Man Up and Take the Upper Class Down

If you don't say, "If we have to do it on our own, so must the brats of the rich," you are not much of an American and not much of a man. You are a manservant. Only cowards and liars deny Birth-Class Supremacy's existence.

They block our way and must be pushed into the gutters on the Left and on the Right. Affluenza is a worse virus than Covid.

Forum List

Back