Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

The hockey stick graph introduced to the climate issue startled enough to start the trend to deal with it.

That shape showed the gross indecency and immorality of our collective focus.

That same immoral shape is what most countries now suffer in their socio-economic demographic pyramids, with a relatively small poor sector when compared to the whole; and especially when compared to the rich.

Statistically and in the long run, the rich have done a good job of improving our collective good.

Going from good to excellent would, cost the rich so little. I have to wonder why their demographers are not recommending that the rich take just a wee bit off the shank of the stick and fix the tip.

It is loose change (a bit of butt tape to our hockey stick), and if the rich will not fix the economy on their own, perhaps we should take their loose change, fix things, --- and raise their grade to excellent.

I understand that there are already several billionaires eager to start such a fund.

Get together, rich benevolent bunch, and set things right.

That will show the world why the rich rule the world.

My rich friends. Boost the trickle down with a one time trickle up and end poverty.

Please hurry, before I must answer yes to my own question.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact. - Upworthy
I would say you are about 18-19, overweight, anti-social and not very well educated.

What is the chief cause of wealth going from the poor to the rich??? ANSWER : Government

So it is time for these folks to do that ????????? :

Majority of lawmakers in 116th Congress are millionaires​

About 5% of young adults in the U.S. say their gender is different from their sex assigned at birth​

The percentage of U.S. adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender has increased to 7.1%.

Republican
View attachment 924526
about 25% have serious mental problems by my reckoning.
So perversion is just another manifestation.
In the fall of 2021, the American Academy of Pediatrics along with the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Children's Hospital Association declared a national emergency in child and adolescent mental health.

The top 1% pay over 40% of the taxes. The top 10% pay 77% of the taxes. All the rest of you mooching lard ass losers need to get working and pay YOUR share you bunch of lazy sponges.

about 25% have serious mental problems by my reckoning.
So perversion is just another manifestation.
In the fall of 2021, the American Academy of Pediatrics along with the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Children's Hospital Association declared a national emergency in child and adolescent mental health.

Probably true. 25% have serious mental problems. Either they were born that way or nurture. I suspect both because I could never be groomed to like penis.

My fathers best man is gay. So he's like late 70's. Was a very successful closeted gay for his whole professional life. You'd never know him and his partner were gay if you looked at them. We love them. I don't think they have mental problems other than they were born differently. And his sister was gay. Very manly. She was one of my moms childhood friends. So 2 of the kids in the family were gay. I wonder what made them that way or were they born gay?

A lot of lesbians I know are manly women. No surprise a lot of women jocks are lesbians. My cousin is a former basketball player and her "roommate" is a former pro tennis player in Greece. Why are so many women jocks lesbians? I don't think they are groomed in the sport I think they (lesbians) are the type of women to play sports. Not lipstick lesbians but the butch ones.

About 5% of young adults in the U.S. say their gender is different from their sex assigned at birth​

The percentage of U.S. adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender has increased to 7.1%.

Republican
View attachment 924526
So what, people can be mentally ill. I love you post what people say, where is the science in that? Where is their gender? under a blanket?

Do you think people that think they are dogs, are really dogs?

Children's Hospital Association declared a national emergency in child and adolescent mental health.
Perhaps if right wing political and religious a hole parents loved all of their children and not just straight heterosexuals, more children would choose life.

The top 1% pay over 40% of the taxes. The top 10% pay 77% of the taxes. All the rest of you mooching lard ass losers need to get working and pay YOUR share you bunch of lazy sponges.
Lies come so easy to the right wing loonies.

You really are in a cult. It's crazy how there are 2 genders for every animal and the only way to procreate is heterosexual sex.....so weird...

I also didn't choose to murder someone, blow up buildings, commit adultery......I guess that wasn't in my DNA as well.....

you guys need help.
What do you mean you went to the Capitol chanting Hang Mike Pence? And you vote for an adulterer.

Facts you clown, choke on it.

Here's the truth. America was great in 1975 but inflation happened and Carter got blamed. So with Reagan came class war on the poor and middle class. Republicans and corporations waged the war on us cutting taxes for themselves, cutting social programs for us, shifting the burden more on to us.

Reagan turned a blind eye to illegals and started killing unions and Reagan's handlers created NAFTA. Did you know that? You only know Clinton signed it but Reagan/Bush's handlers pushed NAFTA on us. Clinton only went along with the GLOBALISTS Reagan and Bush, and Bush 2. Trump's a globalist too. Maybe he would like to fuck with China but his last trade war, he didn't win anything substantial. Wasn't worth the cost. Only 2.3% growth in 2019 because of that idiot.

Trump himself is an illegal employer. You can't fix illegal workers without going after illegal workers. Then illegal workers will continue to come that way. Just come sign up, let us vet you, and come in legally. Get American wages. AND, we start going after illegal employers like Clinton did and Bush stopped

Forum List

Back