Where We Are Now: Trump Says Haley Will 'Be On Our Team In Some Form', Nate Silver: Red Siren Alert For Democrats.

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
There's such an abundant surplus of good news flooding the zone in May 2024 that I feel like a medieval monk whose partaken to excess but still feels top notch.

I mean, when you have the Democrat coalition collapsing, and top-revered Democrat pollsters like ABC's Nate Plastic...eeerrr.....Silver....admitting it; kinda hard to avoid that unwavering reality.

First off - we have the Trump/Nikki detente:

Trump said he thinks Haley will "be on our team, because we have a lotta the same ideas." He said he's sure Haley will "be on our team in some form."

Next we have Nate's friendly fire warning to Team Commie:

I say this in the most magnanimous, objective way possible:

Dems:

You're in trouble. :(

Last edited:
He is a magnanimous soul.

Not to copy Rhody overmuch but it is the best word.

Really should go and pound sand but the party in-fighting shit has got to stop.

And holy shit Dems! You can try and sort out your shit and rally behind a zero Hail Mary candidate OR do the more healthy and constructive thing and admit true abject defeat and PREPARE!

He is a magnanimous soul.

Not to copy Rhody overmuch but it is the best word.

Really should go and pound sand but the party in-fighting shit has got to stop.

And holy shit Dems! You can try and sort out your shit and rally behind a zero Hail Mary candidate OR do the more healthy and constructive thing and admit true abject defeat and PREPARE!

WHAT A HITLERESQUE FASCIST MONSTER!

WHAT A HITLERESQUE FASCIST MONSTER!
GOTrAF_XMAAs0Qi.jpg

There's such an abundant surplus of good news flooding the zone in May 2024 that I feel like a medieval monk whose partaken to excess but still feels top notch.

I mean, when you have the Democrat coalition collapsing, and top-revered Democrat pollsters like ABC's Nate Plastic...eeerrr.....Silver....admitting it; kinda hard to avoid that unwavering reality.

Dems:

You all deserve her.

Dems:

You're proud that Haley was bought off by the conman with the promise of a job?

I always thought that Haley was just another craven political hack & if this story is true I was right.

Forum List

Back