Is carnivorism ethical?

Continually you beg the question. "Better" in what respect exactly? Makes all the difference in the world.

Foods that are in their natural state with no added ingredients have been called unprocessed for as long as I can remember.
Which just goes to show you have a very short and selective memory. What are you? A teenager? "Natural" foods are a creation of advertising as I said earlier. Anything that is food is in fact a natural food. Maybe if you eat food directly from the bush or tree it's growing on without picking it you could eat unprocessed food and you could also increase your intake of insects and natural contaminants. Animals tend to object strenuously if you attempt to eat meat without processing. Most folks prefer most of their food cooked in any case.
I didn't say natural foods I said foods in their NATURAL STATE.

And the banana I get in the store is no different than the banana I pull off a tree since nothing is added to it between the tree and the store. If I buy a head of cauliflower it is no different than picking it because nothing is added to it between the field and the store.

And I don't eat meat at all.

I didn't say natural foods I said foods in their NATURAL STATE.

And the banana I get in the store is no different than the banana I pull off a tree since nothing is added to it between the tree and the store. If I buy a head of cauliflower it is no different than picking it because nothing is added to it between the field and the store.

And I don't eat meat at all.
Dam you're dense. You have no idea of the meaning of "process" or "natural" or "healthy" or "better" and adamantly refuse to learn. Take pride in your ignorance. You have certainly earned it. BTW I took it for granted that you weren't smart enough to eat meat.

Dam you're dense. You have no idea of the meaning of "process" or "natural" or "healthy" or "better" and adamantly refuse to learn. Take pride in your ignorance. You have certainly earned it. BTW I took it for granted that you weren't smart enough to eat meat.
And you're hiding behind literal definitions rather than acknowledging other common uses of the words.

I buy ingredients that are not altered from their natural states and do my own cooking.

So the ingredients I buy are unprocessed because nothing is added to them by anyone before I buy them.

And I know that meat is not necessary nor is it particularly healthy but you go ahead and gorge on hot dogs and bologna and we'll see who lives longer

And you're hiding behind literal definitions rather than acknowledging other common uses of the words.

I buy ingredients that are not altered from their natural states and do my own cooking.

So the ingredients I buy are unprocessed because nothing is added to them by anyone before I buy them.

And I know that meat is not necessary nor is it particularly healthy but you go ahead and gorge on hot dogs and bologna and we'll see who lives longer
The truth is you prefer bullshit and propaganda to truth as long as it matches the lies you've accepted. Your dedication to ignorance appears total. So fine, feel free to wallow in it.

The truth is you prefer bullshit and propaganda to truth as long as it matches the lies you've accepted. Your dedication to ignorance appears total. So fine, feel free to wallow in it.
You can't seem to understand that I don't buy packaged preprepared shit.

So tell me what is added to the fresh bananas, apples, and other produce that I buy before it gets to the store? What's added to the dried beans and grains that I buy in bulk?

I can tell you what's in the hot dogs and bologna you eat that isn't in the animals killed to make them.

You can't seem to understand that I don't buy packaged preprepared shit.

So tell me what is added to the fresh bananas, apples, and other produce that I buy before it gets to the store? What's added to the dried beans and grains that I buy in bulk?

I can tell you what's in the hot dogs and bologna you eat that isn't in the animals killed to make them.
One fact you can't seem to grasp is that the addition, or lack thereof, of other ingredients to the food you eat doesn't necessarily make food any more or less healthy.
You think you buy foods in their "natural state". So what? If you buy that food at a store it did not just magically appear there. The price you pay for that food must also pay for someone to harvest, transport, and store as well as other processing it may have gone through. For all you know your bananas and apples arrived floating in the bilge water of the ship that brought them.

One fact you can't seem to grasp is that the addition, or lack thereof, of other ingredients to the food you eat doesn't necessarily make food any more or less healthy.
You think you buy foods in their "natural state". So what? If you buy that food at a store it did not just magically appear there. The price you pay for that food must also pay for someone to harvest, transport, and store as well as other processing it may have gone through. For all you know your bananas and apples arrived floating in the bilge water of the ship that brought them.
nothing is more healthy than unadulterated ingredients.

So tell me what has been added to the fresh produce I buy. You seem to be avoiding answering this simple question.

But you go ahead and tell me how bologna is healthy

So tell me what has been added to the fresh produce I buy. You seem to be avoiding answering this simple question.

But you go ahead and tell me how bologna is healthy
Untrue. But feel free to try to prove that statement. I could stand a laugh.

Try to understand that I have said repeatedly that I don't know and don't care because it doesn't matter. The act of adding something is not by itself harmful or helpful. What that something is determines that.

But you go ahead and tell me how bologna is healthy.
Bologna and many of the other foods you like to sneer at, is quite nutritious and provides the body some of the things it needs to live. What's not to like? You are the one who can't be bothered to explain why you imagine it's "unhealthy". I also consider my self-processed venison a much more healthy food than your bananas because it provides far more nutrients and I preform all preparation from field to table to assure quality myself.

Untrue. But feel free to try to prove that statement. I could stand a laugh.

Try to understand that I have said repeatedly that I don't know and don't care because it doesn't matter. The act of adding something is not by itself harmful or helpful. What that something is determines that.

But you go ahead and tell me how bologna is healthy.
Bologna and many of the other foods you like to sneer at, is quite nutritious and provides the body some of the things it needs to live. What's not to like? You are the one who can't be bothered to explain why you imagine it's "unhealthy". I also consider my self-processed venison a much more healthy food than your bananas because it provides far more nutrients and I preform all preparation from field to table to assure quality myself.
The big downside to eating processed deli meats is that the International Agency For Research on Cancer concluded that each 50 gram portion of processed meat eaten daily increases the risk of colorectal cancer by 18 percent.

“Research shows that eating processed meats like bacon and cold cuts can increase your chances for stomach and colorectal cancer,” says Lindsey Wohlford, employee wellness dietitian at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Broccoli, carrots, spinach, fruits and other plants don't cause cancer

Vegetarian? Derived from Old First Nations translation meaning, "SORRY ASS HUNTER". Does anyone ever consider the number of living creatures, examples of animal life that must be killed in order to clear cut, cultivate, plant and harvest vegetables and fruits?

Do any of these "tree huggers" ever consider or calculate their positions based upon reason and logic? Positions such as these Animal Rights Groups attempting to criminalize the consumption of the most abundant source of Protein that every human on earth has direct assess, the poor, the rich, the middle class.....that being meat based protein? Mankind's best and most easily processed form of energy conversion by the body is "PROTEIN". Sure Carbs is an important part of a daily diet.......but carbs also are much like alcohol poisoning when taken in the excess to the bodies ability to process them correctly and are just as habit forming as any lethal drug when overdosed.......it just takes years of slow self cannibalism with the body consuming the bodies protein instead of fat when a diet is not properly balanced. The human body thrives on protein because muscle is fueled by protein easily.

Ask yourself a simple question? What is the hardest substance found in the human body? Of course its human teeth. Look what a diet of simple natural sugar does to human teeth over a reality short period of time with overuse. "Imagine" what happens to human flesh over decades......when protein is limited for energy consumption and the body primarily uses simple and complex carbs for fuel. First you body begins to slowly eat away at necessary muscle tissues (your heart is the greatest muscle in the body).

Ever wonder while you hear of a health nut suddenly dropping over dead before they were 30? It happens, faster than some can imagine. Just like everything in life the truth is "Everything in Moderation" as required.........one eats to live, one does not live to eat.

Last edited:
Vegetarian? Derived from Old First Nations translation meaning, "SORRY ASS HUNTER". Does anyone ever consider the number of living creatures, examples of animal life that must be killed in order to clear cut, cultivate, plant and harvest vegetables and fruits?

Do any of these "tree huggers" ever consider or calculate their positions based upon reason and logic? Positions such as these Animal Rights Groups attempting to criminalize the consumption of the most abundant source of Protein that every human on earth has direct assess, the poor, the rich, the middle class.....that being meat based protein? Mankind's best and most easily processed form of energy conversion by the body is "PROTEIN". Sure Carbs is an important part of a daily diet.......but carbs also are much like alcohol poisoning when taken in the excess to the bodies ability to process them correctly and are just as habit forming as any lethal drug when overdosed.......it just takes years of slow self cannibalism with the body consuming the bodies protein instead of fat when a diet is not properly balanced. The human body thrives on protein because muscle is fueled by protein easily.

Ask yourself a simple question? What is the hardest substance found in the human body? Of course its human teeth. Look what a diet of simple natural sugar does to human teeth over a reality short period of time with overuse. "Imagine" what happens to human flesh over decades......when protein is limited for energy consumption and the body primarily uses simple and complex carbs for fuel. First you body begins to slowly eat away at necessary muscle tissues (your heart is the greatest muscle in the body).

Ever wonder while you hear of a health nut suddenly dropping over dead before they were 30? It happens, faster than some can imagine. Just like everything in life the truth is "Everything in Moderation" as required.........one eats to live, one does not live to eat.
Almost all meat eaters I know have weak muscle mass and look sickly. Many were covered in fat. I think it's because of the cadaveric poison in the intestines.

Almost all meat eaters I know have weak muscle mass and look sickly. Many were covered in fat. I think it's because of the cadaveric poison in the intestines.

Then we know some very different people.

Every person I ever knew who did powerline or cable/fiber optic line work was a meat eater. Every person I have known who did hard physical work was a meat eater. Every person I have known who was a dedicated athlete, with the exception of 3, were meat eaters.

Every person I ever knew who did powerline or cable/fiber optic line work was a meat eater. Every person I have known who did hard physical work was a meat eater. Every person I have known who was a dedicated athlete, with the exception of 3, were meat eaters.
yea i agree with you here winter....

I was going to say that all the grass eaters and bean munchers I know look like fence posts with plastic eggs where muscles should be.
Of course, I don't live in a place where you would meet a lot of people that don't eat meat ... So I am sure there are exceptions to that description.

Weak muscle mass? LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: What reality are you living in....a video game? That's why meat eating predators are not capable of chasing down their vegetarian prey. Reality; all the sleekest, fastest animals are "meat eaters".

Take a look at the hog lot diet suggested by ALL THE SMART PEOPLE. Cows are fat, swine/hogs are fat.....etc. Yet the same diet is suggested by BIG BROTHER and all the smart people (people who profess to be smarter than everyone else) Take a look at a primate........the only reason they are not prey to the meat eaters is because of their size (a great deal of which is FAT).......the same for elephants, etc.

Question? Why happens to a natural meat eater when its feed a hog lot diet as suggested to people (majority carbs with restrictions on fats and proteins)? What happens to house cats.......they become fat and lazy, the same for dogs as the majority of (wink, wink) pet safe foods use a carb based with hardly any natural protein included.

Weak muscle mass? LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: What reality are you living in....a video game? That's why meat eating predators are not capable of chasing down their vegetarian prey. Reality; all the sleekest, fastest animals are "meat eaters".

Take a look at the hog lot diet suggested by ALL THE SMART PEOPLE. Cows are fat, swine/hogs are fat.....etc. Yet the same diet is suggested by BIG BROTHER and all the smart people (people who profess to be smarter than everyone else) Take a look at a primate........the only reason they are not prey to the meat eaters is because of their size (a great deal of which is FAT).......the same for elephants, etc.

Question? Why happens to a natural meat eater when its feed a hog lot diet as suggested to people (majority carbs with restrictions on fats and proteins)? What happens to house cats.......they become fat and lazy, the same for dogs as the majority of (wink, wink) pet safe foods use a carb based with hardly any natural protein included.

Compare warriors of old. The Mongols were meat eaters and capable of fighting all day long, then riding 50 miles, then fighting all the next day.

The chinese that they crushed in battle were primarily vegetarians. They could only fight for a few hours at a time.

Cats are carnivores and dogs are omnivores.

My dog eats real food made weekly ... Not processed junk, but a balanced diet.
It can still run down a grass eater in a heartbeat ... Not that I would sic it on some poor misguided soul.

I had a neighbor come over while I was making dog food and they asked what I was cooking ... I said, "Here, have a plate ... It's good"
They didn't complain, and the dog likes it too ... :auiqs.jpg:

In my opinion, this cannot be justified by logical means, because if you can eat someone else's meat, then someone else can eat your meat, therefore nothing prevents cannibalism. If you accept the point of view of a meat-eater, then you should not be indignant that someone ate your child.
beremennost-u-korov-kak-opredelit-skolko-dlitsya-i-kak-protekaet-30.jpg

That is silly.
There are thousands of carnivores out there, and almost all of them are not cannibals.
But so what if there were carnivore species that were also cannibals?
Humans kill humans, so then what difference does it make if they also ate them?
Its true humans used to at one time be vegan primates, but our teeth indicate we have been eating meat for millions of years.

Predators are not needed, they can all be killed. The herbivore population is regulated naturally, by the base of food in nature. No food no animals

That is wrong and nasty.
The predators only go after the weakest, so most are untouched.
But without predators, the cause of death then become starvation, with ALL of the species members constantly in great pain from the lack of food.
There is nothing more inhumane than starvation of the entire species.

Forum List

Back