Is carnivorism ethical?

No kidding.. Where are these "forests" you are speaking of?
Sumer is Babylon.

forests is just one of the options, the most common. Nowadays, predators also mostly hide in the forests. But it can also be mountains, or, for example, deserts, any places where you can hide, track down a victim, evade persecution.

Sumer is Babylon.

forests is just one of the options, the most common. Nowadays, predators also mostly hide in the forests. But it can also be mountains, or, for example, deserts, any places where you can hide, track down a victim, evade persecution.

I'm Going to Sneak Through the Woods and Creep Up on the Grocery Store ...
So I can Victimize One of These Later.

1643121162447.png

I'm Going to Sneak Through the Woods and Creep Up on the Grocery Store ...
So I can Victimize One of These Later.
You act in their image and likeness. They came out of the forest, robbed, killed and hid in the forest from persecution, hid their booty there.

You act in their image and likeness. They came out of the forest, robbed, killed and hid in the forest from persecution, hid their booty there.

Damn right I do ... Don't be angry, and I'll pick up some bean sprouts for you if you need me too.
I'll hide them in the fridge with the rest of the bountiful booty, next to the pork loin marinating before heading to grill in a day or so.

I don't have to rob anyone ... I live in the civilized world and have cash.

Damn right I do ... Don't be angry, and I'll pick up some bean sprouts for you if you need me too.
I'll hide them in the fridge with the rest of the bountiful booty, next to the pork loin marinating before heading to grill in a day or so.
I don't eat stolen beans

I don't eat stolen beans

I said "if you need me too" ...
In no way was I ever interested in what it is you don't like, or don't need from the store, dumbass.
You might want to grab a few chicken nuggets ... You are having problems with some pretty simple stuff.

Sumer is Babylon.

Have you ever been to Iraq, Iran, Syria or the Levant?

1643122924763.png

1643123144185.png

One of These Two People Eats Meat ...
Which One Would You Say Is Happier with Their Choices?

Hunter-Gatherer Culture | National Geographic Society
Aug 19, 2019 · Encyclopedic Entry. Vocabulary. Hunter-gatherer culture is a type of subsistence lifestyle that relies on hunting and fishing animals and foraging for wild vegetation and other

surada This is a common political ploy. "They" always ascribe their individual history to all mankind

I am sure this is not an ugly smelly woman, but an athletic man, a multiple champion, a politician who has respect in society.

I have no doubt that you are sure of a lot of things that aren't necessarily important.

Running around with your panties in a knot worrying about the ethics surround someone eating a chicken ...
may just be your greatest accomplishment, and I don't fault you for it.

But then again ... We aren't telling you what to eat, just pass the gravy.

Only endurance. This is slave work.
Loaders do not lift 300 kilograms, they just drag boxes monotonously. These are not athletes.

No, it is not. A lineman has to do hard physical work. And it requires intellect to do it properly. Try climbing 25 or 30 utility poles in a day. And that does not include the work done when you get up there.

Forum List

Back