Is carnivorism ethical?

Damn ... This is so much better than a corndog.

1643078350349.png

.​

I do not think humans can even survive in a healthy way on just a vegan diet.
To get enough B vitamins you would have to consume large quantities of brewers yeast, which actually is not vegan really.

Then we know some very different people.

Every person I ever knew who did powerline or cable/fiber optic line work was a meat eater. Every person I have known who did hard physical work was a meat eater. Every person I have known who was a dedicated athlete, with the exception of 3, were meat eaters.
Work means nothing. A slave is not a warrior. There are a lot of vegans among athletes, probably more in percentage terms. Great Champions like Tyson and Voevoda

Work means nothing. A slave is not a warrior. There are a lot of vegans among athletes, probably more in percentage terms. Great Champions like Tyson and Voevoda

Work means plenty. I am not talking about slaves. I am talking about people who choose to do a type of work that is physically demanding. Work that requires strength and endurance.

Weak muscle mass? LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: What reality are you living in....a video game? That's why meat eating predators are not capable of chasing down their vegetarian prey. Reality; all the sleekest, fastest animals are "meat eaters".
Yes, predators are usually much inferior to herbivores in height and muscles.

Work means plenty. I am not talking about slaves. I am talking about people who choose to do a type of work that is physically demanding. Work that requires strength and endurance.
Only endurance. This is slave work.
Loaders do not lift 300 kilograms, they just drag boxes monotonously. These are not athletes.

In the Levant?
It is possible that they came from forest vagrants. Old Europe and the Levant in antiquity were a single cultural space.

Advanced culture in the Middle East came from Sumer and not from the Levant.

It is possible that they came from forest vagrants. Old Europe and the Levant in antiquity were a single cultural space.

Advanced culture in the Middle East came from Sumer and not from the Levant.

Everyone knows that.

Plus, the Natufians were hunter-gathers and lived all ove the ME.

Where are these "forests" you are talking about?

Everyone knows that.

Plus, the Natufians were hunter-gathers and lived all ove the ME.

Where are these "forests" you are talking about?
Forests in Northern Europe. But it didn't have to be forests.

Whatever it was, the Middle East and Europe before the Aryan invasion were one culture.

Some of the people who were engaged in hunting and fishing, such as the Yakuts, Evenks and Saami, remained wild until the 20th century.

surada Apparently, by that time they had left the forests, they were engaged in capturing slaves and primitive agriculture, adopting part of the culture of the Sumerians.

Forests in Northern Europe. But it didn't have to be forests.

Whatever it was, the Middle East and Europe before the Aryan invasion were one culture.

No they weren't. By the time of Genesis Sumer had a written language, agriculture, irrigation and sailboats. Europeans were still painting themselves blue.

Forum List

Back