Is anyone as sick of this as I am--FBI director Comey breaks FBI-DOJ protocol

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Here 10 days before a National Election we have the FBI director Comey send a letter to 8 Republican house members. He didn't send it to ANY House Democrats. He makes a very loose statement that they are reopening a case that was settled 3 months ago, after a year long investigation, based on emails that didn't come from Hillary Clinton's server. He admits he doesn't know what they contain, he admits they may not even be significant. These emails may be duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, as her aid,
Huma Abedin testified to the FBI that she often forwarded emails to her server to print them out. That may not be considered classified information, and he sent out a letter like this 10 days prior to a National Election--after being advised by his aids not to do this. He offers no explanation of clarity, nothing other than a very loose statement.

Comey breaks DOJ and FBI protocol in doing this, as he did it within 60 days of a National Election.

"Matthew Miller, a former chief spokesman for the Justice Department, was dismayed by the timing of Comey's letter. "Longstanding DOJ and FBI practice is you don't say anything publicly close to an election that can possibly influence that election," Miller said."

Comey, a career federal prosecutor who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, open to criticism from leaders in both parties that he was trying to influence the outcome of the presidential race. In an internal email to FBI employees, Comey wrote: "Of course, we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

"Without knowing how many emails are involved, who wrote them, when they were written or their subject matter, it's impossible to make any informed judgment on this development," said Feinstein, D-Calif.
"The FBI has a history of extreme caution near Election Day so as not to influence the results. Today's break from that tradition is appalling."
The Associated Press acquired the email Friday night.

FBI investigating new emails for classified information - Toshiba

fbi-comey.jpg

--LOL

bunch a butthurts goin on

--LOL

Did you know the House Democrats have called an FBI investigation into Trumps ties with Russia. Did you know that the New York State Attorney Generals' office is opening up an investigation into the Trump Foundation, and recently ordered a cease and desist order on that foundation? I think you'll be laughing out your ass when this breaks.
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

He sent the letter to Democrats also as reported by Wolf Biltzer. So the OP is pissed off about this because its close to the election but I'm sure the OP was elated when women come out of no where with bullshit stories about Trump right before the election. Comey is doing his job - finally. Deal with it!

--LOL

--LOL

Did you know the House Democrats have called an FBI investigation into Trumps ties with Russia. Did you know that the New York State Attorney Generals' office is opening up an investigation into the Trump Foundation, and recently ordered a cease and desist order on that foundation? I think you'll be laughing out your ass when this breaks.
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Harry Reid. LMAO! Nothing worse than butthurt liberals whining.

Here 10 days before a National Election we have the FBI director Comey send a letter to 8 Republican house members. He didn't send it to ANY House Democrats. He makes a very loose statement that they are reopening a case that was settled 3 months ago, after a year long investigation, based on emails that didn't come from Hillary Clinton's server. He admits he doesn't know what they contain, he admits they may not even be significant. These emails may be duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, as her aid,
Huma Abedin testified to the FBI that she often forwarded emails to her server to print them out. That may not be considered classified information, and he sent out a letter like this 10 days prior to a National Election--after being advised by his aids not to do this. He offers no explanation of clarity, nothing other than a very loose statement.

Comey breaks DOJ and FBI protocol in doing this, as he did it within 60 days of a National Election.

"Matthew Miller, a former chief spokesman for the Justice Department, was dismayed by the timing of Comey's letter. "Longstanding DOJ and FBI practice is you don't say anything publicly close to an election that can possibly influence that election," Miller said."

Comey, a career federal prosecutor who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, open to criticism from leaders in both parties that he was trying to influence the outcome of the presidential race. In an internal email to FBI employees, Comey wrote: "Of course, we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

"Without knowing how many emails are involved, who wrote them, when they were written or their subject matter, it's impossible to make any informed judgment on this development," said Feinstein, D-Calif.
"The FBI has a history of extreme caution near Election Day so as not to influence the results. Today's break from that tradition is appalling."

fbi-comey.jpg
Cry more bitch. Cry more

fbi-comey.jpg
Nice try. The Beast is going into the election under FBI investigation. If she wins she will still be under investigation which will make for a very bizarre term/

James Comey's brother made millions working as the tax preparer for the Clinton foundation.
Loretta Lynch was the tax attorney for the Clinton foundation.
The lead investigator of the Clinton's emails wife got 600k in political donations from the Clintons.
That is more then enough conflict of interest to warrant another look.

--LOL

--LOL

It's basically a case of stop the election, get rid of Trump and Hillary and start again and do it properly.

--LOL

--LOL

yeah so what

you started this thread about hillary dickweed

--LOL

--LOL

It's basically a case of stop the election, get rid of Trump and Hillary and start again and do it properly.
--LOL

I am sick and tired of hitlerys shit too....all of America is...

I think it went down like this:

The FBI rank and file held a meeting with comey and gave him two options

1). He can go public and the rank and file will celebrate him as a hero and patriot, or

2). He can continue to cover for hitlery and follow Obamas orders and the rank and file will mutiny and they will go public and destroy comey in the process for the entertainment value....

Either way, hitlery is done....the question now is will the liberal elites who hold her puppet strings go all in for their gravely damaged candidate and unleash the full force of their democrat voter fraud machine to push her body over the finish line?

Or

Do the liberal elites admit defeat, save the exposure of their democrat voter fraud machine for another time, and throw hitlery to the wolves....

--LOL

--LOL

Harry Reid?

The guy that lied about Romneys taxes when he was running for President?

th

--LOL

--LOL

You wish. :lol:

I am sick and tired of hitlerys shit too....all of America is...

I think it went down like this:

The FBI rank and file held a meeting with comey and gave him two options

1). He can go public and the rank and file will celebrate him as a hero and patriot, or

2). He can continue to cover for hitlery and follow Obamas orders and the rank and file will mutiny and they will go public and destroy comey in the process for the entertainment value....

Either way, hitlery is done....the question now is will the liberal elites who hold her puppet strings go all in for their gravely damaged candidate and unleash the full force of their democrat voter fraud machine to push her body over the finish line?

Or

Do the liberal elites admit defeat, save the exposure of their democrat voter fraud machine for another time, and throw hitlery to the wolves....

at this point the old voter fraud tool wont help

A strong look at Hillary is probably the right answer, she's been covering up neurological damage as much as possible but eyes going in and out of sync means she can claim incompetence to stand trial and make it stick. That is a very serious sign of major neurological damage. What can be done is taking down everyone associated with her. But whether that will work out longterm is anybody's guess

Forum List

Back