Is anyone as sick of this as I am--FBI director Comey breaks FBI-DOJ protocol

This is gonna look really fucking bad if he doesn't have something solid.

Surely he knows that, so there could be something there....
OK. I've held back the facts long enough.
When the FBI seized four devices from Huma and Weiner and looked at their contents they found numerous emails that had originated from HRC sent to Huma. Huma had then forwarded these emails to The Weiner-Pig.
So What?
So there were more than a dozen MARKED! HIGHLY CLASSIFIED emails discovered on the Weiner-Pig's tablet!!!!!!!
BTW 'October' isn't over until next Monday night at midnight.
All LIBS please now remove all sharp objects from your home and workplace.
If Trump was in Hillary's spot every fucking LIB in the country would be screaming that Comey did the right thing!

To be fair, I think I might be wrong about Wikileaks, they seem to be before the August announcement, I don't know if all the Wikileaks.
We are not talking about wikileaks or the new emails, rather of the emails State Department the FBI has already combed through. Those emails could be embarrassing, but not the potential bombshells of the other sources.
I know what you're saying, but it's also not clear if they are not one and the same, considering Wikileaks were not officially recognized.
There are three sources of emails in political play:

1 State Department (already monitored by FBI)
2 Wikileaks
3 Reopened FBI investigation having to do with Weiner/Abedin

You are confusing them. I think I've been very patient.
I'm not saying you're totally wrong and they're all the same, I'm just saying there might be an overlap somewhere. Or are you saying the FBI has no access to the ones released by Wikileaks?
They do now, along with everyone else. The FBI was not investigating the Democrats internal mail, they were investigating the mail that Hillary turned over while she was SoS after she had deleted and erased the 30,000 or so that were about Chelsea's wedding and yoga lessons.

I am convinced that had Hillary Clinton's name been Henry Clinton, Comey would have taken the advice of his aids and not sent out such a letter just 10 days prior to a National Election. Comey may have been looking to get one more political photo opt on this before she becomes President--and before the shit hits the fan on this either today or tomorrow.

I imagine Attorney General Lynch may suspend him and his investigation, and come out and make a statement about this sometime today or tomorrow, and while she's at it she can also announce an impending investigation into Trump's ties with Russia, and Colin Powell's emails when he was Secretary of State.
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I imagine Attorney General Lynch may suspend him and his investigation, and come out and make a statement about this sometime today or tomorrow, and while she's at it she can also announce an impending investigation into Trump's ties with Russia, and Colin Powell's emails when he was Secretary of State.
Lynch at DoJ is probably sleazy enough to do so, but I can't imagine Obama sanctioning it given that his legacy, compromised as it is, is his overriding concern at this point. Furthermore, the scenario you propose would be too disgusting for MSM and even most Democrats to abide.

He sent the letter to Democrats also as reported by Wolf Biltzer. So the OP is pissed off about this because its close to the election but I'm sure the OP was elated when women come out of no where with bullshit stories about Trump right before the election. Comey is doing his job - finally. Deal with it!

although I agree with you that Comey's letter was also given to House [Dem} minority leaders, your comparison between the FBI (a government agency) and private women coming forth against Trump is ridiculous.

This is gonna look really fucking bad if he doesn't have something solid.

Surely he knows that, so there could be something there....
OK. I've held back the facts long enough.
When the FBI seized four devices from Huma and Weiner and looked at their contents they found numerous emails that had originated from HRC sent to Huma. Huma had then forwarded these emails to The Weiner-Pig.
So What?
So there were more than a dozen MARKED! HIGHLY CLASSIFIED emails discovered on the Weiner-Pig's tablet!!!!!!!
BTW 'October' isn't over until next Monday night at midnight.
All LIBS please now remove all sharp objects from your home and workplace.
If Trump was in Hillary's spot every fucking LIB in the country would be screaming that Comey did the right thing!

You've just made a point--the FBI had this information for the last year--and just NOW discloses it. They have already investigated Huma, and according to the news she cooperated fully with them under sworn deposition. She told them at that time she often forwarded emails to her email account to print them out. So it's not like they didn't know that, they did. So are they looking at duplicate emails they've already seen? If that's the case it's going to be very embarrassing for them to explain that one.

"Abedin’s lawyers believe many of the 7,000 emails are likely just Clinton schedules or other types of automatic notices that have both of their emails on a distribution list together, not direct communications.

Grassley has asked the FBI, State inspector general and State Department for more information about this probe — including whether it even exists."

Hillary email probe turns to Huma

We are not talking about wikileaks or the new emails, rather of the emails State Department the FBI has already combed through. Those emails could be embarrassing, but not the potential bombshells of the other sources.
I know what you're saying, but it's also not clear if they are not one and the same, considering Wikileaks were not officially recognized.
There are three sources of emails in political play:

1 State Department (already monitored by FBI)
2 Wikileaks
3 Reopened FBI investigation having to do with Weiner/Abedin

You are confusing them. I think I've been very patient.
I'm not saying you're totally wrong and they're all the same, I'm just saying there might be an overlap somewhere. Or are you saying the FBI has no access to the ones released by Wikileaks?
They do now, along with everyone else. The FBI was not investigating the Democrats internal mail, they were investigating the mail that Hillary turned over while she was SoS after she had deleted and erased the 30,000 or so that were about Chelsea's wedding and yoga lessons.

I am convinced that had Hillary Clinton's name been Henry Clinton, Comey would have taken the advice of his aids and not sent out such a letter just 10 days prior to a National Election. Comey may have been looking to get one more political photo opt on this before she becomes President--and before the shit hits the fan on this either today or tomorrow.

Now there's a dream for you. What would make this administration look even more corrupt than Lynch doing that? That would be a party for Trump.

Did you ever consider that maybe.....just maybe, DumBama and Lynch are behind this as well; to get Hillary out of the race out of fear Trump may actually win?

Here 10 days before a National Election we have the FBI director Comey send a letter to 8 Republican house members. He didn't send it to ANY House Democrats. He makes a very loose statement that they are reopening a case that was settled 3 months ago, after a year long investigation, based on emails that didn't come from Hillary Clinton's server. He admits he doesn't know what they contain, he admits they may not even be significant. These emails may be duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, as her aid,
Huma Abedin testified to the FBI that she often forwarded emails to her server to print them out. That may not be considered classified information, and he sent out a letter like this 10 days prior to a National Election--after being advised by his aids not to do this. He offers no explanation of clarity, nothing other than a very loose statement.

Comey breaks DOJ and FBI protocol in doing this, as he did it within 60 days of a National Election.

"Matthew Miller, a former chief spokesman for the Justice Department, was dismayed by the timing of Comey's letter. "Longstanding DOJ and FBI practice is you don't say anything publicly close to an election that can possibly influence that election," Miller said."

Comey, a career federal prosecutor who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, open to criticism from leaders in both parties that he was trying to influence the outcome of the presidential race. In an internal email to FBI employees, Comey wrote: "Of course, we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

"Without knowing how many emails are involved, who wrote them, when they were written or their subject matter, it's impossible to make any informed judgment on this development," said Feinstein, D-Calif.
"The FBI has a history of extreme caution near Election Day so as not to influence the results. Today's break from that tradition is appalling."
The Associated Press acquired the email Friday night.

FBI investigating new emails for classified information - Toshiba

fbi-comey.jpg

Yes. I think this could have been handled after the election.

Comey was the darling of the Moon Bats a month ago when he succumbed to filthy ass partisan pressure from that jackass Obama but now he is all of a sudden the villain now that he finally doing the right thing.

Crooked Hillary needs to be in jail. The sooner the better.

So is FBI now too guilty of interfering with the election, aka pointing out the truth behind a criminal candidate.

Dream on... even Hillary could not make the case for that after all the ridiculous conspiracy bullshit her campaign has pulled off.

Comey is DONE as the FBI director....he'll soon retire for the old and trite "family reasons" mantra.

Here 10 days before a National Election we have the FBI director Comey send a letter to 8 Republican house members. He didn't send it to ANY House Democrats. He makes a very loose statement that they are reopening a case that was settled 3 months ago, after a year long investigation, based on emails that didn't come from Hillary Clinton's server. He admits he doesn't know what they contain, he admits they may not even be significant. These emails may be duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, as her aid,
Huma Abedin testified to the FBI that she often forwarded emails to her server to print them out. That may not be considered classified information, and he sent out a letter like this 10 days prior to a National Election--after being advised by his aids not to do this. He offers no explanation of clarity, nothing other than a very loose statement.

Comey breaks DOJ and FBI protocol in doing this, as he did it within 60 days of a National Election.

"Matthew Miller, a former chief spokesman for the Justice Department, was dismayed by the timing of Comey's letter. "Longstanding DOJ and FBI practice is you don't say anything publicly close to an election that can possibly influence that election," Miller said."

Comey, a career federal prosecutor who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, open to criticism from leaders in both parties that he was trying to influence the outcome of the presidential race. In an internal email to FBI employees, Comey wrote: "Of course, we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

"Without knowing how many emails are involved, who wrote them, when they were written or their subject matter, it's impossible to make any informed judgment on this development," said Feinstein, D-Calif.
"The FBI has a history of extreme caution near Election Day so as not to influence the results. Today's break from that tradition is appalling."

fbi-comey.jpg

We have to accept the reality that conservative politics has crossed over into the abyss. They will do anything to win an election, even at the cost of the democracy. And the Republican base has no morals, they also only want to win at any cost.

Someone was talking about a 'rigged election'? The very people that were whining about a rigged election are rigging the election.

So is FBI now too guilty of interfering with the election, aka pointing out the truth behind a criminal candidate.

Moron......EXACTLY what is the provable accusations by the FBI?

Do you know anymore about those emails than you did on Thursday?

Comey basically peed and stepped out of the pool.

fbi-comey.jpg

He did send it to dems also. it was addressed to pubs as they are the majority party in both houses, so they chair the committees. the vice-chairs, who are dems, also were copied.

That's just the protocol you are complaining was breached.

Comey was the darling of the Moon Bats a month ago when he succumbed to filthy ass partisan pressure from that jackass Obama but now he is all of a sudden the villain now that he finally doing the right thing.

Crooked Hillary needs to be in jail. The sooner the better.

Correct. When Comey made recommendations as to what the justice department should do--something that's never been done before, the left had no problem with that. Now they have a problem with how close to the election these new emails are.

We have to accept the reality that conservative politics has crossed over into the abyss. They will do anything to win an election, even at the cost of the democracy. And the Republican base has no morals, the also only want to win at any cost.

Someone was talking about a 'rigged election'? The very people that were whining about a rigged election are rigging the election.

What do the Republicans have to do with this? Who is in charge of the FBI anyway?

What do the Republicans have to do with this? Who is in charge of the FBI anyway?

Either you're plainly stupid or naive.....

Comey is in charge of the FBI
Lynch and the DOJ is in charge of the FBI and will determine what should be done with these latest emails....

Expect a lot of bitching and moaning from your ilk that the DOJ is too biased toward democrats.

Here 10 days before a National Election we have the FBI director Comey send a letter to 8 Republican house members. He didn't send it to ANY House Democrats. He makes a very loose statement that they are reopening a case that was settled 3 months ago, after a year long investigation, based on emails that didn't come from Hillary Clinton's server.
1) The emails seemed to have come from Hillary to Huma. Thus, they did come from "Hillary Clinton's server".

2) This isn't double jeopardy. It was an unresolved case. If these emails reveal that Hillary Clinton obstructed justice and/or committed perjury then the case isn't new nor does it fall under FBI protocol about elections because it's a case that was opened, as you just admitted, a year ago.

fbi-comey.jpg

We have to accept the reality that conservative politics has crossed over into the abyss. They will do anything to win an election, even at the cost of the democracy. And the Republican base has no morals, they also only want to win at any cost.

They will do anything to win an election, even at the cost of the democracy.

Considering what the DNC did to Bernie, I find that not only hilarious, but hypocritical

Forum List

Back