Is anybody old enough to remember?

Go on, shake that can of wasps...
I think the term is 'can of worms' but no matter.

"Really want to get with a Yid into this??"

Not sure what your saying.

Look I cant count the number of times I've been called a 'limey' since coming on this forum. Its like water off a ducks back. You need to grow a pair, man up even kids know about sticks and stones.

I see you've emerged after ignoring my reply to you regarding England's Chief Rabbi on the other thread.
You guys burying your heads in the sand whenever challenged is a pattern I've come to expect, so a reply now - I won't hold my breath!

Look I cant count the number of times I've been called a 'limey' since coming on this forum. Its like water off a ducks back. You need to grow a pair, man up even kids know about sticks and stones.

I see you've emerged after ignoring my reply to you regarding England's Chief Rabbi on the other thread.
You guys burying your heads in the sand whenever challenged is a pattern I've come to expect, so a reply now - I won't hold my breath!

Big talk about the Holocaust, and fairness,
but it were you Brits who banned Jewish immigration,
inspite the obligations to facilitate it, in most dramatic times.

Brits could merit big time,
but they will get it for the treason and siding with the Arabs.

The only reason that shadow of empire still holds the carcass of formality,
is to pay it due justice. Not because of Jews, but because of the G-d of Israel.

Giving the east bank of the Jordan river to Arabian royalty,
proposing a further partitioning, while banning Jews east of the river.

Giving away Hourani lands to another Arabian royal from the same family.

Messing up both sides against each other, and drawing ridiculous borders with a ruler...

Brits have always been the most formal hypocrites.

This Yid will tell You.

benjamin-disraeli-quote-lbr4y5z.jpg

How did we ban Jewish immigration?
Britain took far more than the US during the 1930's who made it virtually impossible for any but the wealthiest.
Never heard of the 'Kinder Transports'?
Gerry Springer would not have survived had it not been for Britain, Ruby wax, Marianne Faithful to name just a few.
Britain declared war on Hitler, no one else!

You abandoned your promised land God had given you tempted by money lending in Europe. Christians were forbiden to charge interest so you guys filled the role. That and the lure of trading trinkets meant that by 1939 there were 11 million Jews in Europe alone leaving your promised land to Muslims & Christians. After the Holocaust many of those left wanted (not surprisingly) to return to what was then British Palestine. The only reason Britain allowed you in was a guilty world, traumatised by what happened in Europe could not see any other solution to your plight.
Unfortunately it was the Palestinians thrown off their land that suffered the consequences of Hundreds of Thousands of European Jews invading their country.

Did you try to intergrate and share Palestine?
No you treated them like second class citizens and have continually blocked a 2 state solution.
What country has broken more UN resolutions than any other? Stalin's USSR, Pol Pots Campuchia, maybe Saddam's Iraq??? No! - It is of course Israel!

Yet you have the audacity to denigrate the one country Britain, that defended you against Hitler, and allowed you into Palestine. Maybe when you abandoned the Holy land and broke your Covenant with God, he responded and left you to your fate in Europe.

Britain took far more than the US during the 1930's who made it virtually impossible for any but the wealthiest.
Gerry Springer would not have survived had it not been for Britain, Ruby wax, Marianne Faithful to name just a few.

You abandoned your promised land God had given you tempted by money lending in Europe. Christians were forbiden to charge interest so you guys filled the role. That and the lure of trading trinkets meant that by 1939 there were 11 million Jews in Europe alone leaving your promised land to Muslims & Christians. After the Holocaust many of those left wanted (not surprisingly) to return to what was then British Palestine. The only reason Britain allowed you in was a guilty world, traumatised by what happened in Europe could not see any other solution to your plight.
Unfortunately it was the Palestinians thrown off their land that suffered the consequences of Hundreds of Thousands of European Jews invading their country.

No you treated them like second class citizens and have continually blocked a 2 state solution.
What country has broken more UN resolutions than any other? Stalin's USSR, Pol Pots Campuchia, maybe Saddam's Iraq??? No! - It is of course Israel!

Yet you have the audacity to denigrate the one country Britain, that defended you against Hitler, and allowed you into Palestine. Maybe when you abandoned the Holy land and broke your Covenant with God, he responded and left you to your fate in Europe.

Before the British asses even arrived, we were already building new cities, that would become new metropolitan centers, new neighborhoods outside Jerusalem walls, built infrastructure,
dried the swamps and malaria...

Then Brits came on the backs of conflicting promises to both Jews and Arabs,
and drawing the most ridiculous borders all over the middle east sticking conflicting
ethnic and tribal groups together like a can of processed fish. Brits were hypocrites to all.

Brits limited Jewish immigration to Israel during WWII,
and twice divided the land that was allotted for Jewish sovereignty.

For that alone you Brits will get it up to measure, give our land to Arabs...see what's coming.

Before the British asses even arrived, we were already building new cities, that would become new metropolitan centers, new neighborhoods outside Jerusalem walls, built infrastructure,

and drawing the most ridiculous borders all over the middle east sticking conflicting
ethnic and tribal groups together like a can of processed fish. Brits were hypocrites to all.

For that alone you Brits will get it up to measure, give our land to Arabs...see what's coming.
Everybody limited all immigration during WWll. Britain certainly didn't after.

Jews had no God given right to return after many generations to Palestine.

A pre WWll convention held in Europe to get all Nations to take Jews wanting to leave Germany resulted in only The Dominican Republic agreeing to take substantial amounts.

I know more of your history than you!

Whats coming?
What exactly are you threatening and why? For me it will be a bit of a stretch of the imagination for you to go from-
Head, sand, bury, to Jewish extremist terrorist.

Best you shelve that Idea!

What does the Bible say about Palestinians?
  • Including results for palestinians in the bible.

• Image: wikipedia.org
    The Palestinians are the Arabs who live (or used to live) in the same land that the Zionist Jews now live in. They are primarily descendants of Ishmael, who is the first physical son of Abraham. It was Hagar, a handmaid of Abraham's wife Sarah, who gave birth to the child. Map of the Middle East.

• Think that is game, set and match to me!
  • I wont wait for your congratulations but thanks!

Jews not only have a G-d given right but an obligation.

f you didn't know EXACTLY what I referred to in the Brit hypocritical conduct,
there wasn't the need to evade what I've said.

What is coming? Look around...utter humiliation,
everything Brits did against Israel will return - 7 fold.

Think you dodged the bullet by simply loosing the status of an empire?
That is just the introduction, as much as Germany,
you're still here to receive due historic justice.

Everything you did to us measure for measure - 7 fold.
I won't have to move a finger, those whom you helped against us will do it themselves,
and that too is only the beginning, no nation that went against Israel survived, or ever will.

THAT is fairness to Brits.

Last edited:

What does the Bible say about Palestinians?
  • Including results for palestinians in the bible.

• Image: wikipedia.org
    The Palestinians are the Arabs who live (or used to live) in the same land that the Zionist Jews now live in. They are primarily descendants of Ishmael, who is the first physical son of Abraham. It was Hagar, a handmaid of Abraham's wife Sarah, who gave birth to the child. Map of the Middle East.

• Think that is game, set and match to me!
  • I wont wait for your congratulations but thanks!

That they're invaders, who have stolen the Ark of the Covenant,
and have to be destroyed for going against the G-d of Israel.

Nothing to do with Ishmael, who has to submit to Israel,
exactly as Ishmael wants to do to others.

Are you old enough to remember that?
No you were still living in swamps at the time.

I won't have to move a finger, those whom you helped against us will do it themselves,
and that too is only the beginning, no nation that went against Israel survived, or ever will.

I wasn't aware Britain ever went to war against Israel.
Britain did more to help the Jews in the 20th century than anyone. It was Britain alone that declared war on Hitler who had sworn to wipe every Jew off the face of the Earth. (France then followed).

Of course you haven't got the good grace to acknowledge, that I have proven, that the Palestinian people's history goes back to Abraham, and is as old as Judaism itself. That was what the thread is actually about.

As for your blithering.....I had initially considered you a misguided but thoughtful poster. I did not however know of your mental health issues.

Good Day - Thread closed!

Britain did more to help the Jews in the 20th century than anyone. It was Britain alone that declared war on Hitler who had sworn to wipe every Jew off the face of the Earth. (France then followed).

Of course you haven't got the good grace to acknowledge, that I have proven, that the Palestinian people's history goes back to Abraham, and is as old as Judaism itself. That was what the thread is actually about.

As for your blithering.....I had initially considered you a misguided but thoughtful poster. I did not however know of your mental health issues.

Wish it was. It’s just full of your nonsense.

Once you start with your personal insults, there is no argument. Not that you ever had one.

Wish it was. It’s just full of your nonsense.

Once you start with your personal insults, there is no argument. Not that you ever had one.
Yes love.....now run along - there's a good girl!

Actually, when someone shows up in your neighborhood with guns and tanks, you have to assume they are up to no good.

In 1948, the Arabs had the guns, the tanks, the planes, and about ten times as many trained troops.

Until 1967 the US had a strict arms embargo against Israel.

When it became clear that Israel wasn't just going away as many in the American State Dept had suspected (hoped), America realized how much it was losing to France and Britain by not selling arms to Israel.

No US soldier has ever shed a drop of blood in any Israeli conflict. How many countries can you say that about?

I am in my mid sixties, and my first introduction to Israel situation came from watching the events unfold before and during the six day war. The bellicose bully, Nassar, was boasting continually about pushing the Jews into the sea

All the talk those days was about pan Arabism. They felt powerful because of their increasing oil wealth and felt confident that with the full weight of the massive Arab world coming to bear, this time they would finally be able to make good on their promise to kill Jews until they hid behind rocks and trees.

There was no talk about people called Palestinian because there were none - Just Arabs united in a common culture of Jew hatred.

Having lived in a time before Palestians were invented gives me a good understanding on the nature and effects of relentless propaganda. How many others are old enough to remember a time before their invention?

I think it makes a HUGE difference in the way people do or do not succumb to the propaganda.
It may surprise you to know that Palestine has been both a geographical region at different times over millennia, and a State. The State of Palestine has been recognised by the UN from 2012.

Never thought. but for once I agree with Sunni Mann.

They have "observer" status at the UN.. Which is kinda like a "pit pass" to being in the Indy 500.. What elected Palestinian entity APPOINTS their UN delegation? And when's the last time those "leaders" stood for election?? Not that elections have to be REQUIRED or FAIR for a membership in the UN.. LOL...
"Observer" status or not a State is a state. They could never be classed as fully independent with big brother Israel dictating when they breath. Hamas was elected freely with observers from the UN & EU. As you say not all states have free and fair elections Saudi, China, while Russia and Belarus have elections but no one ever gets to find out who really won them.

The point I was making though was to debunk the OP's assertion that Palestine didn't exist before Israel occupied and implying that there is no basis for it to exist now . Palestine has in the distant past covered an area that included parts of Jordan. The Palestinian people included Muslims, Jews
& Arabs and their capital was Jerusalem.

So how many times do you plan on losing based on repeating your patently false claims? 1,000? Going for Tinmore's 50,000 losses per year, are you?
What are you on about? - I proved Palestine existed before Israel beyond all reasonable doubt.
As Israel didn't come into being until 1948 a mere blink of the eye ago in historical terms, it wouldn't be hard for any nation even your own USA to claim they have existed far longer than Israel.

So your claim is the Romans still own the place? lol That's your 'proof' there were people there n stuff?

Rules apply even when you don't know them.
Consider being notified.

All you have proven is that Arabs appropriated a false identity of another nation,
and as children of Ishmael have no inheritance in the land.

I proved Palestine existed before Israel beyond all reasonable doubt.

Since Palestine (a Greek, not an Arabic word) has been the name for the Jewish Kingdom ever since Hellenization, that's not hard to believe.

Palestine as a strictly Arab Entity only came into being in 1967.

I proved Palestine existed before Israel beyond all reasonable doubt.

Since Palestine (a Greek, not an Arabic word) has been the name for the Jewish Kingdom ever since Hellenization, that's not hard to believe.

Palestine as a strictly Arab Entity only came into being in 1967.

By an Egyptian.

D9FB72CC-AF4C-4ACC-AB34-980392B193AE.jpeg

Forum List

Back